Black Male, Albert Wilson, Gets 12 Yrs For ‘Making Out’ With White Teen, 17, He Met at 21+ Bar

Allow me to provide an accurate analogy of the reporting on this issue and the anti-racial unity propaganda of the OP. Let's say we have two human beings, follow? One human being accuses the other's ancestor of committing some crime against his own forbears centuries earlier. The reasoning of the accuser is such that in order to atone for that ancient crime, the accused must stand stock still while the accuser lands a series of blows against him. In fact, the human being whose ancestor was wronged in some way believes that he or she is entitled to commit any level of violence against the accused simply because the accused owes all of the other person's "kind" for sins of his fathers, which may or may not have happened as history claims it happened.

Racism will never die so long as one racial group in particular who shares our nation with us carries a perpetual chip on its shoulder. You want special treatment simply for being born a certain skin tone? You want to be classified as a protected class of victims? Plenty of black, brown, white, yellow, whatever people take care of themselves, make something out of themselves just fine without your or anyone else martyring themselves in an effort to gain them "extra" rights. Pathetic.

An all-white jury in Kansas just sentenced a black male, Albert N. Wilson, because 3 years ago the now 23 year old, then 20 year old, met a white teen, then 17 years old, in a bar called the Jayhawk Cafe for adults 21 years or older. The two ended up making out with each other after having drinks at the bar and that has landed Wilson in jail for a 12 year sentence.

It’s Tennessee. What do you expect? And it turns out they were both under 21.

D6YT7kKWkAAO1WG

Republicans are very very angry at African-Americans. They say African-Americans refuse to compromise.

Black Male, Albert Wilson, Gets 12 Yrs For 'Making Out' With White Teen, 17, He Met at 21+ Bar

This guy gets 12 years for kissing a white girl.

Brock Turner gets 6 months for raping an unconscious woman.

David Richards got the same sentence, 12 years, for repeatedly raping his 14 year old daughter.

None of these cases have anything to do with each other and there is no indication that race is any factor whatsoever. That's simply your opinion based on bias and emotion. Additionally, here is the full story of what happened. Your source left out a lot of detail in order to frame this incident as evidence of racial injustice.

Man sentenced to more than 12 years for raping teen he met at Lawrence college bar

That said, I do feel the sentence is extreme.

Allow me to provide an accurate analogy of the reporting on this issue and the anti-racial unity propaganda of the OP. Let's say we have two human beings, follow? One human being accuses the other's ancestor of committing some crime against his own forbears centuries earlier. The reasoning of the accuser is such that in order to atone for that ancient crime, the accused must stand stock still while the accuser lands a series of blows against him. In fact, the human being whose ancestor was wronged in some way believes that he or she is entitled to commit any level of violence against the accused simply because the accused owes all of the other person's "kind" for sins of his fathers, which may or may not have happened as history claims it happened.

Racism will never die so long as one racial group in particular who shares our nation with us carries a perpetual chip on its shoulder. You want special treatment simply for being born a certain skin tone? You want to be classified as a protected class of victims? Plenty of black, brown, white, yellow, whatever people take care of themselves, make something out of themselves just fine without your or anyone else martyring themselves in an effort to gain them "extra" rights. Pathetic.
here's my thread/thoughts on that:
never will be racial harmony=blacks indoctrinated

An all-white jury in Kansas just sentenced a black male, Albert N. Wilson, because 3 years ago the now 23 year old, then 20 year old, met a white teen, then 17 years old, in a bar called the Jayhawk Cafe for adults 21 years or older. The two ended up making out with each other after having drinks at the bar and that has landed Wilson in jail for a 12 year sentence.

It’s Tennessee. What do you expect?

When did Tennessee become part of Kansas, Troll King?

D6YT7kKWkAAO1WG

Republicans are very very angry at African-Americans. They say African-Americans refuse to compromise.
of course you agree with bullshit---it goes with your brain

How is a possible to rape someone without leaving any DNA?

D6YT7kKWkAAO1WG

I agree that Republicans are racist. That’s kind of hard to dispute.

D6YT7kKWkAAO1WG

I agree that Republicans are racist. That’s kind of hard to dispute.
.......you fked up agreeing with the idiotic/bullshit OP --as usual.....you people crying RACISM when there is none = we laugh
..the R word means nothing now because of threads like this

That being said, it does seem that Wilson got a much harsher sentence than what many other's have received.
Bullshit. He got off easy.
Perhaps he did get off easy; that's your opinion and you are welcomed to it. However, other's have gotten off even easier. Your statement that he got of easy doesn't negate my comparison.

No he rapped her.. Brock drink almost had sex with a dumpster slut who lied because she was embarrassed
"Dumpster Slut???? She lied because she was embarrassed? She made out with a guy after drinking. What is wrong with that?
She accused him of RAPE.. he got a little excited lol
Brock hooked up with a drunk girl behind a dumpster, lol was embarrassed because she got caught looking like a ho

Maybe you are confused because of your dating history.

A woman does not look like a ho because she is unconscious. Maybe you prefer your dates that way.
We’re you there?

Oh, so my making statements about what happened gets a "were you there?". (admittedly I edited your ignorance)
But your statements about what she did are facts?

I'm going by the testimony of the two guys who made him stop fucking an unconscious girl, chased him down, and held him for the cops.

Here is the thing. If you and a girl are drinking and start making out and start having sex, and you look down and realize that she is not conscious, you stop fucking her.
Regret sex is t rape and black male on a white female is rape

Wilson will probably be out of prison in 3 to 6 years even if the 12 year sentence stands.

Black Male, Albert Wilson, Gets 12 Yrs For 'Making Out' With White Teen, 17, He Met at 21+ Bar

David Richards got the same sentence, 12 years, for repeatedly raping his 14 year old daughter.
Listen.. when you post fake news about black people you are victimizing blacks, which creates a bad attitude towards life. Which leads to bad life decisions..
this man raped a white woman that said no, it was a race attack. If a white man did this you would be pissed..

Brock was drunk, he saw a passed out drunk girl, and she said yes and doesn’t remember, she looked like a whore so she lied..

Brock was fucking and unconscious woman. And when someone challenged him, he tried to run away.
Lol he met a girl behind a dumpster he tries to help her she said fuck me.. if it was a black guy they woman would be dead.
Why? would all the INCEL white boys kill her?

Listen.. when you post fake news about black people you are victimizing blacks, which creates a bad attitude towards life. Which leads to bad life decisions..
this man raped a white woman that said no, it was a race attack. If a white man did this you would be pissed..

Brock was drunk, he saw a passed out drunk girl, and she said yes and doesn’t remember, she looked like a whore so she lied..

Brock was fucking and unconscious woman. And when someone challenged him, he tried to run away.
Lol he met a girl behind a dumpster he tries to help her she said fuck me.. if it was a black guy they woman would be dead.
Why? would all the INCEL white boys kill her?
Mad bro?

No, he got 12 years for violently raping a minor.
Where in the link does it say she was violently raped? You know when you mispost articles that have links, you are affecting your credibility. Now I know that you are a very biased poster and not to believe you.

The article said ALEDGED rape. She did not report it until a month later. No DNA was taken or found so the story could be bogus about any rape. If a woman is raped and doesn't report it for a month, I disregard it.
You are a pathetic lying piece of shit. His DNA was in the rape kit. They found it when she went to the hospital and they performed a sexual assault exam the next day.

No, he got 12 years for violently raping a minor.
Where in the link does it say she was violently raped? You know when you mispost articles that have links, you are affecting your credibility. Now I know that you are a very biased poster and not to believe you.

The article said ALEDGED rape. She did not report it until a month later. No DNA was taken or found so the story could be bogus about any rape. If a woman is raped and doesn't report it for a month, I disregard it.
You are a pathetic lying piece of shit. His DNA was in the rape kit. They found it when she went to the hospital and they performed a sexual assault exam the next day.
He was drooling profusely while he was raping her.

No rape occurred. She was breaking the law by number 1, being underage at a 21 bar. Number 2, drinking while underage. So STFU racists.

Forum List

Back