"Black lives matter"

What I would like to know is how to stop the white on white crime in addition to the white on everyone else crime? You wouldnt be interested in my thoughts on the Black issue because it upsets the current paradigm.
You stop we on white crime the same way you stop all crime; swift and certain punishment.

• Jimmy L. Glass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_L._Glass
    With fellow inmate Jimmy Wingo, Glass escaped from the Webster Parish, Louisiana Jail in December 1982 and, during their escape, they killed Newton Brown ...
Neither ever committed another crime.
Punishment doesnt deter crime but thats a whole nother argument.

I beg to differ.

Three hundred years of hanging people for everything from stealing bread to murder was necessary to civilize Great Britain.
Do people still commit crime in Great Britian?
Of course.

Did cops have to carry gun in GB for the last 100 years, before the Muslim invasion?
So if there is still crime that means punishment alone does not stop crime. That means there is another dynamic at work besides the risk vs reward factor.

That proves my assertion that certain white people are butt hurt over the fact we dont air our dirty laundry for you to see. You evidently have no idea all the things going on in Black communities. Your lack of knowledge and subsequent whining is what makes you irrelevant. Before shooting off your mouth investigate by going into Black communities.

On the contrary ... If you don't want to air your dirty laundry ... Then keep it off the streets and out of everyone's face. If cannot accomplish that ... Then you have the responsibility to address it (or accept that you are falling short of a desirable goal).

If you believe people live outside the black community and don't understand it ... Then you certainly cannot fault them for commenting on what you cannot address within the African American because you don't want to discuss it.

You just made my comment relevant by responding to it. That proves my assertion that certain white people are butt hurt over the fact we dont air our dirty laundry for you to see. You evidently have no idea all the things going on in Black communities. Your lack of knowledge and subsequent whining is what makes you irrelevant. Before shooting off your mouth investigate by going into Black communities.
Please! Go into the black communities to get shot. Even other blacks try to avoid that.
You live in another country. How do you know what Blacks do here in this country?
The world knows. Do you honestly think black crime in the US is a national secret?

The world knows what? Do you honestly think the white crime in the US is a national secret?
I've shown Sharpton to my son.He thinks he's hilarious. He, in turn has shown Sharpton to his friends, and even those that don't speak English think he's a riot. Black thug culture is no secret either. Even you must get the picture. I mean you're black and live in the US, right?
The picture I have is vastly different than the one you have. Since I am Black I'm pretty sure mine is accurate and yours is the result of brainwashing by consent.

Seems like every white poster on this thread is an ignorant moron. I think the fact we dont report back to you on our issues really gets your panties in a bunch. All I can say is stop whining. Your thoughts dont matter because you are irrelevant.
Fine, then STFU and stop rioting and looting, or we'll ship every last one of you stupid, violent animals back to the African jungle where you belong.

You wont do anything but hide in your bunker but nice bluff. :laugh:
Do you have a way to stop all the white on white crime here in the US? I wouldnt want to have to ship you back to the caves of Europe.
If it was as big of problem as you blacks, we'd deal with it, but it isn't even a blip on the map when it comes to violent crime compared to the fatherless animals you blacks pump out.
Its a bigger problem. Whites commit more crime than anyone....By far.
Sure... liar... I've worked in a prison, and I saw it was 70% black. Why? Because that's who's doing most of the crime.

Your lies won't wash here, boy. Since you people tried to destroy Ferguson over a lie, and now the black moron in NYC that RESISTED ARRESTED that died, people are not only learning about how bad black crime is in America, they're getting sick of your shit.

You're running out options.

Please! Go into the black communities to get shot. Even other blacks try to avoid that.
You live in another country. How do you know what Blacks do here in this country?
The world knows. Do you honestly think black crime in the US is a national secret?

The world knows what? Do you honestly think the white crime in the US is a national secret?
I've shown Sharpton to my son.He thinks he's hilarious. He, in turn has shown Sharpton to his friends, and even those that don't speak English think he's a riot. Black thug culture is no secret either. Even you must get the picture. I mean you're black and live in the US, right?
The picture I have is vastly different than the one you have. Since I am Black I'm pretty sure mine is accurate and yours is the result of brainwashing by consent.
That might actually have some validity but for the great jungle bunny civilizations.

Sorry, it's really hard to take you for anything but a race pimp.

That proves my assertion that certain white people are butt hurt over the fact we dont air our dirty laundry for you to see. You evidently have no idea all the things going on in Black communities. Your lack of knowledge and subsequent whining is what makes you irrelevant. Before shooting off your mouth investigate by going into Black communities.

On the contrary ... If you don't want to air your dirty laundry ... Then keep it off the streets and out of everyone's face. If cannot accomplish that ... Then you have the responsibility to address it (or accept that you are falling short of a desirable goal).

If you believe people live outside the black community and don't understand it ... Then you certainly cannot fault them for commenting on what you cannot address within the African American because you don't want to discuss it.

We can keep it where ever we like. We just wont talk to you about it because you have your own problems. You cant understand it unless you live in the community. If you did understand it, that understanding would be reflected in your actions and comments.

Seems like every white poster on this thread is an ignorant moron. I think the fact we dont report back to you on our issues really gets your panties in a bunch. All I can say is stop whining. Your thoughts dont matter because you are irrelevant.
Fine, then STFU and stop rioting and looting, or we'll ship every last one of you stupid, violent animals back to the African jungle where you belong.

Do you have a way to stop all the white on white crime here in the US? I wouldnt want to have to ship you back to the caves of Europe.
If it was as big of problem as you blacks, we'd deal with it, but it isn't even a blip on the map when it comes to violent crime compared to the fatherless animals you blacks pump out.
Sure... liar... I've worked in a prison, and I saw it was 70% black. Why? Because that's who's doing most of the crime.

Your lies won't wash here, boy. Since you people tried to destroy Ferguson over a lie, and now the black moron in NYC that RESISTED ARRESTED that died, people are not only learning about how bad black crime is in America, they're getting sick of your shit.

Like most pions you only see the results of your small world. Whites commit more crime. More whites are in prison. Your small country prison just happened to have a larger Black population. Thats if you are even telling the truth.

We can keep it where ever we like. We just wont talk to you about it because you have your own problems. You cant understand it unless you live in the community. If you did understand it, that understanding would be reflected in your actions and comments.
"You won't talk about it," BUT YOU'LL RIOT, LOOT AND BURN DOWN COMMUNITES!

You're a real piece of work, ya know that?

Holy fuck... YOU are actually a good example of what's WRONG with the black race.

That might actually have some validity but for the great jungle bunny civilizations.

Thats ok. Like I have told you before what you think of me is not my business.

"You won't talk about it," BUT YOU'LL RIOT, LOOT AND BURN DOWN COMMUNITES!

You're a real piece of work, ya know that?

Holy fuck... YOU are actually a good example of what's WRONG with the black race.

butthurt.jpg

Like most pions you only see the results of your small world. Whites commit more crime. More whites are in prison. Your small country prison just happened to have a larger Black population. Thats if you are even telling the truth.
I've mentioned working in the Supermax Prison in Boscobel, WI YEARS ago right here on this board, and it was the 13th supermaximum prison built in America. I was a Maintenance Mechanic III there for the state of Wisconsin, and we housed the worst of the worst prisoners not only from Wisconsin, but from the ENTIRE MIDWEST AREA, so it had nothing to do all with "my small world."

You blacks are violent, uneducated and lazy. Most everyone knows this by now. Your race needs a complete overhaul because your lies, excuses and denying there's a problem just don't wash anymore.

Time to step up and do something about your clan.

The question was never about you or me. The question was why the vast majority of the world believe blacks are a simple and violent people.

Sharpton, Chicago and people like you feed into this perception.

The question was never about you or me. The question was why the vast majority of the world believe blacks are a simple and violent people.
Who told you that?

You stop we on white crime the same way you stop all crime; swift and certain punishment.

• Jimmy L. Glass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_L._Glass
    With fellow inmate Jimmy Wingo, Glass escaped from the Webster Parish, Louisiana Jail in December 1982 and, during their escape, they killed Newton Brown ...
Neither ever committed another crime.

I beg to differ.

Three hundred years of hanging people for everything from stealing bread to murder was necessary to civilize Great Britain.
Of course.

Did cops have to carry gun in GB for the last 100 years, before the Muslim invasion?
So if there is still crime that means punishment alone does not stop crime. That means there is another dynamic at work besides the risk vs reward factor.
Type of reward? And yes more whites commit crimes, but the ratio favors non whites. It's sad.

Street cred: (urban dictionary)
A series of points you gain within the 12-30 black year old community in order to gain respect:

5 point- Born black
5 point- Born in a single parent home
10 points- Born poor
50 points- Sold 'Hard' drugs.. crack, cocaine, Heroin
65 points- Been shot and survived
75 points- Been shot multiple times and survived
70 points- Gang member of crips or bloods
65 points- Been to prison
40 points- Been to Jail
20 points- Have at least 10 tattoos
20 points- Kicked out of high school or dropped out
20 points- 16 years old and have a baby mama
-75 Points- Born rich
-50 Points- Speak proper English
-60 Points- Have white friends
-5 Points- Born white
-95 Points- Born in a safe neighborhood
-100 Points- No criminal record
-40 Points- Live with both parents
-35 Points- Smile when someone takes your photo
-60 Points- Straight A student
-2000 Points- Born in Utah, Maine, New Hampshire, Montana or Arizona.

I've mentioned working in the Supermax Prison in Boscobel, WI YEARS ago right here on this board, and it was the 13th supermaximum prison built in America. I was a Maintenance Mechanic III there for the state of Wisconsin, and we housed prisoners not only from Wisconsin, but from the ENTIRE MIDWEST AREA, so it had nothing to do all with "my small world."

You blacks are violent, uneducated and lazy. Most everyone knows this by now. Your race needs a complete overhaul because your lies, excuses and denying there's a problem just don't wash anymore.

Time to step up and do something about your clan.
I think you are confused. There is nothing to wash. No one is concerned if you believe anything. What Black people are saying is that you asked and you have been told. If you have an issue with the answer then thats your issue. Like I said before, you arent going to do anything. The cost that is required is something you dont want to deal with.

No thats for you. You are the one crying about Black people not discussing things with you.

Oh, but they do discuss things with me ... You are just not one of them. Probably because you don't want to or don't have anything worthwhile to discuss ... But hey, I have to admit that is still a guess.

I beg to differ.

Of course.

Type of reward? And yes more whites commit crimes, but the ratio favors non whites. It's sad.

Street cred: (urban dictionary)
A series of points you gain within the 12-30 black year old community in order to gain respect:

5 point- Born black
5 point- Born in a single parent home
10 points- Born poor
50 points- Sold 'Hard' drugs.. crack, cocaine, Heroin
65 points- Been shot and survived
75 points- Been shot multiple times and survived
70 points- Gang member of crips or bloods
65 points- Been to prison
40 points- Been to Jail
20 points- Have at least 10 tattoos
20 points- Kicked out of high school or dropped out
20 points- 16 years old and have a baby mama
-75 Points- Born rich
-50 Points- Speak proper English
-60 Points- Have white friends
-5 Points- Born white
-95 Points- Born in a safe neighborhood
-100 Points- No criminal record
-40 Points- Live with both parents
-35 Points- Smile when someone takes your photo
-60 Points- Straight A student
-2000 Points- Born in Utah, Maine, New Hampshire, Montana or Arizona.
That was an incredibly ignorant post. Please tell me you were trolling and not actually submitting this as evidence? :laugh:

No thats for you. You are the one crying about Black people not discussing things with you.

Oh, but they do discuss things with me ... You are just not one of them. Probably because you don't want to or don't have anything worthwhile to discuss ... But hey, I have to admit that is still a guess.

No one discusses anything with you. If they did you wouldnt make half of the retarded comments you make. Gimme a break please.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back