cops wearing cameras ....be careful what you wish !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
while I think it is a good idea that cops wear cameras .....the blacks that are screaming for cops to wear cameras will ultimately regret it !! the fact is there are a few bad cops and a few stupid cops ex what happened NY . but the vast ,vast majority of negroes that are arrested or injured or killed during an arrest brought it on themselves ! and now America will get a birds eye view of how screwed up the black community really is on camera !

the he said she said lying bullshit will not help blacks when they are on camera acting like stupid animals !

while I think it is a good idea that cops wear cameras .....the blacks that are screaming for cops to wear cameras will ultimately regret it !! the fact is there are a few bad cops and a few stupid cops ex what happened NY . but the vast ,vast majority of negroes that are arrested or injured or killed during an arrest brought it on themselves ! and now America will get a birds eye view of how screwed up the black community really is on camera !

Wow you're awful. Go back to wherever the hell you were the last several months please.

Wow you're awful. Go back to wherever the hell you were the last several months please.
the truth will be shown on camera punk !

the truth will be shown on camera punk !

Good. Now go fuck yourself.

I wonder what excuse race baiters will come up with when the police cameras expose the truth ? RACIST CAMERAS ?

surveillence cameras in classrooms would have a bigger impact. and provide a lot of fodder to sociologists.

cop cameras will make it much harder for the race baitors

since the "race business" thrives on innuendo outright falsehoods and media evidence

The bad thing about cameras on cops is, if they catch a under age kid with booze and want to cut him a break or a little weed, they will have to arrest him everything is on camera. You will see the number of arrests sky rocket because I know cops have cut people loose, I was one of them.

So what....as long as the truth is revealed.

A whole lot of people are going to get a view of the stupidity that goes on in ALL communities.

The bad thing about cameras on cops is, if they catch a under age kid with booze and want to cut him a break or a little weed, they will have to arrest him everything is on camera. You will see the number of arrests sky rocket because I know cops have cut people loose, I was one of them.
I guess that will be called tough shit.

Kind of like taxing the Hell out of cigarettes to reduce smoking, and then having to send cops to stop the tax evaders.

You cannot have your Nanny State cake and eat it too.

surveillence cameras in classrooms would have a bigger impact. and provide a lot of fodder to sociologists.
We had them in one of the schools I taught in.

We had a fatass principal who requested an elevator be installed to get her to the second floor.

They gave her cameras and phones in the classroom instead.

She never left her office, and was demoted back to the classroom for incompetence.

Got to keep her salary though, you can't take that once they get it, even if you bust them down to janitor.

the he said she said lying bullshit will not help blacks when they are on camera acting like stupid animals !
You know....ironically, it was the advent of the news camera that showed the rest of the U.S. and the world what Southern authorities were REALLY doing to black people during the Civil Rights movement.....watching the fire hoses and the attack dogs on the nightly news helped bring about change.

Forum List

Back