Black Lives Matter leader states that whites are "Sub-Human".

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
As tolerant as they are competent in spelling (and science):

yusra-k-ali-2s-minus-toronto-ontario-edited-whiteness-is-5397931.png

Is anyone still questioning whether this is a far left racial supremacist movement?

Is anyone still questioning whether this is a far left racial supremacist movement?

Just another confirmation of how far disconnected from reality people can get. Use caution and tread lightly BLM....4 in 10 of 'your people' are counting on the higher grade to feed them...Keep biting that giving hand and we just may cancel all those EBT cards flooding your ghettos.

Just another confirmation of how far disconnected from reality people can get. Use caution and tread lightly BLM....4 in 10 of 'your people' are counting on the higher grade to feed them...Keep biting that giving hand and we just may cancel all those EBT cards flooding your ghettos.

I wonder how long before they chanting for dead white people:

The cuckold white Communists/Progressives love this stuff. They eat it right up. Buncha loons. :cuckoo:

He must have had the unfortunate experience of meeting some deplorables... yes... I've met many and yes...many are subhuman. He was right.

Personally the Southern Baptist might have been correct about the Mark of Cain still being around but instead of the Black African being the Mark it could be the blonde and blue eye whites...

Now before you get upset about my comment please note I am blonde and blue and like the idiot from BLM just wrote something that once read come off retarded but the difference is I do it for shock while the BLM does it while believing their stupidity...

He must have had the unfortunate experience of meeting some deplorables... yes... I've met many and yes...many are subhuman. He was right.

But that's not what they're saying. They're saying all white people are 'sub-human.' But nice try at spinning their bigotry.

You might want to take a look at yourself, champ.

No one agrees with them more than white guilt patronizing racist left wingers.

They are such unreal losers. Ignorant as hell and wicked.

After watching that press conference yesterday, it is clear that the subhumans, are in fact, orange.

Funny how BLM complains about the "White folks," but say nothing about the 6,000 BLACK FOLKS killed by other BLACK FOLKS last year! LMAO!!
IMG_0224.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back