Black Lives Matter Leader Slams the Clintons: They Just Use Us For Votes, Photo Ops

Yep there you go. Say they have no integrity. Democrats will be happy for the votes.
Well fuck man, you just agreed that 99% of them won't vote for Trump.... The 1% have 3 digit IQ's and want to achieve something of their lives instead of living on food stamps, and government handouts.... why do you think there is so much crime in black areas.....NOT enough FREEBIES to satisfy them! "Gots ta gets its any ways dey cans!"
Yep keeping saying that stuff. And make sure people who hear you know you're a Drumpf loon.
And you lick the Hildebeast vagina....I'll stick to truth and TASTEFUL politics!
Keep it up. You are doing excellent work for the Democrat party :thup:
WAKE UP, OldFool, you scum aren't fooling anyone but yourself!
Bravo man keep it up :clap:

Well fuck man, you just agreed that 99% of them won't vote for Trump.... The 1% have 3 digit IQ's and want to achieve something of their lives instead of living on food stamps, and government handouts.... why do you think there is so much crime in black areas.....NOT enough FREEBIES to satisfy them! "Gots ta gets its any ways dey cans!"
Yep keeping saying that stuff. And make sure people who hear you know you're a Drumpf loon.
And you lick the Hildebeast vagina....I'll stick to truth and TASTEFUL politics!

Thank you OldFool, you make it easy putting you, and the left down!

Nice spin ;)

I've been saying it for years; if republicans would stop openly demonizing black people, they would get a lot of support from them.

Seems all black politicians have NO INTEGRITY.... so why should their followers?

Cleaver: If Obama wasn't president, we would be 'marching on the ...
thehill.com/.../182209-cbc-chairman-if-obama-wasnt-in-office-we-would-be-...
The Hill
Sep 18, 2011 - Unhappy members of the Congressional Black Caucus “probably would be marching on the White House” if Obama were not president, ...
Yep there you go. Say they have no integrity. Democrats will be happy for the votes.
You think Trump is tasteful? Really? Didn't he just comment recently about if Japan was attacked, they could just sit at home and watch their Sony tvs? Last I heard, Japan was one of our allies?

Nice spin ;)

The TRUTH will BURN you!

Seems all black politicians have NO INTEGRITY.... so why should their followers?

Cleaver: If Obama wasn't president, we would be 'marching on the ...
thehill.com/.../182209-cbc-chairman-if-obama-wasnt-in-office-we-would-be-...
The Hill
Sep 18, 2011 - Unhappy members of the Congressional Black Caucus “probably would be marching on the White House” if Obama were not president, ...
You think Trump is tasteful? Really? Didn't he just comment recently about if Japan was attacked, they could just sit at home and watch their Sony tvs? Last I heard, Japan was one of our allies?

Gracie, you STILL don't get SARCASM...Trump can't put an ICON next to his words! He PLAYS the MSM and people that DON'T THINK like a violin!

It took 2 NUKES dropped by a real Democrat to end that war.... would it have been better losing my fathers life or a few hundred thousand Japanese that STARTED the war?

Donald Trump savages Japan, saying all they will do is 'watch Sony TVs' if US is attacked and threatening to 'walk' away from treaty

"If we're attacked, Japan doesn't have to do anything. They can sit home and watch Sony television, OK?"

Mr Trump added that the US protects Japan, South Korea, Germany, Saudi Arabia and other nations, and "they don't pay anything near what it costs".

"They have to pay. Because this isn't 40 years ago," he added.

"It's got to be a two-way street."

If he would have left the red part out, fine. But noooooooooo. He just HAD to slap a dig in there. He is starting to turn me off.

There is a time and place for everything, Vigilante. Trump now needs to act like a POTUS and not a bully waving his fists around and smacking even our allies. He needs to watch some JFK tapes and learn how to be POTUS.

Donald Trump savages Japan, saying all they will do is 'watch Sony TVs' if US is attacked and threatening to 'walk' away from treaty

"If we're attacked, Japan doesn't have to do anything. They can sit home and watch Sony television, OK?"

Mr Trump added that the US protects Japan, South Korea, Germany, Saudi Arabia and other nations, and "they don't pay anything near what it costs".

"They have to pay. Because this isn't 40 years ago," he added.

"It's got to be a two-way street."

If he would have left the red part out, fine. But noooooooooo. He just HAD to slap a dig in there. He is starting to turn me off.

Is he right.... if we are attacked, what the FUCK can Japan do to help us? BRUTE HONESTY is what so many of you are AFRAID OF.... You expect him to talk like a wimpy Obuma-type politician, all bullshit and NO ACTION...THAT IS NOT TRUMP! ...Isn't THIS why the majority of Republicans voted for him?

How could they say that?

Black-Hillary-Clinton.jpg

There is a time and place for everything, Vigilante. Trump now needs to act like a POTUS and not a bully waving his fists around and smacking even our allies. He needs to watch some JFK tapes and learn how to be POTUS.
99% of all the BULLSHIT going on now will be forgotten in the last 10 days up to election day! Trump knows that, and he's started reuniting the party with his ENDORSEMENTS of Ryan (YUCK), Ayotte (double YUCK) and McLame :puke3:... he is doing what must be done, even though many of us conservatives HATE it!

When you say "he needs to watch some JFK tapes" ....you mean he should be aware of an assassination? oh, I'm sure he knows that.

When you say "act" like POTUS.... thing is with Mr Trump, that he is not acting ....he is a sincere man ....a breath of fresh air among all dirty politicians out there.

I do like him the way he is. No political correctness fog.

When you say "he needs to watch some JFK tapes" ....you mean he should be aware of an assassination? oh, I'm sure he knows that.

When you say "act" like POTUS.... thing is with Mr Trump, that he is not acting ....he is a sincere man ....a breath of fresh air among all dirty politicians out there.

I do like him the way he is. No political correctness fog.
I agree what you see is what you get with Trump

So...blacks are stupid that vote Dem? really? Sure are a lot of white skinned "stupid" blacks then.

Hi sweetie Gracie.
Here's the thing:
Dems supported slavery Republicans did not.
The 13th Amendment , that abolished slavery with 100% of Repubs voted for it, and only 23% of the Dems voted for it
The 14th Amendment, that gave freed slaves full citizenship vote: 94% Repubs voted for it. 0 Democrats voted for it.
The 15th Amendment, giving blacks the right to vote: 100% Republican support. 0 Dems voted for it.
The KKK was a Southern Democratic Party affiliate. To terrorize blacks and Republicans who supported blacks.

Fast forward:
In the 19th century, Democrats prevented Black Americans from going to public school.
In the 20th and 21st century Democrats prevented Black Americans trapped in failing schools from choosing a better school. In fact Democrats voted against the bill by 99%.
Jim Crow laws, poll taxes, grandfather clauses, Literacy tests, white only primaries, and physical violence all came from the Democratic Party. And today blacks are in no better shape than when Obama took office.

I'm pretty sure they're on the wrong side.
:smiliehug:

So...blacks are stupid that vote Dem? really? Sure are a lot of white skinned "stupid" blacks then.

Hi sweetie Gracie.
Here's the thing:
Dems supported slavery Republicans did not.
The 13th Amendment , that abolished slavery with 100% of Repubs voted for it, and only 23% of the Dems voted for it
The 14th Amendment, that gave freed slaves full citizenship vote: 94% Repubs voted for it. 0 Democrats voted for it.
The 15th Amendment, giving blacks the right to vote: 100% Republican support. 0 Dems voted for it.
The KKK was a Southern Democratic Party affiliate. To terrorize blacks and Republicans who supported blacks.

Fast forward:
In the 19th century, Democrats prevented Black Americans from going to public school.
In the 20th and 21st century Democrats prevented Black Americans trapped in failing schools from choosing a better school. In fact Democrats voted against the bill by 99%.
Jim Crow laws, poll taxes, grandfather clauses, Literacy tests, white only primaries, and physical violence all came from the Democratic Party. And today blacks are in no better shape than when Obama took office.

I'm pretty sure they're on the wrong side.
:smiliehug:
Yes yes yes, I know. BUT....he is acting like a bull in a china shop. He can be himself, yes. He can be politically uncorrect, yes. He can tell it like it is, yes. We all fart. Do we do it in public? Sometimes, one has to act in a decent manner and he is NOT. He is farting all over the place and holding the blanket over our heads and thinks its funny. It used to be when he was battling to be nominee. Well, he has been. NOW he needs to let that schtick go and learn some damn manners while still speaking truth.

Oh, and I bet JFK didn't fart, laugh, and wave the smell in peoples faces. But some here probably think that is "refreshing" as well that he would have done that.

Oy.

Oh, and I bet JFK didn't fart, laugh, and wave the smell in peoples faces. But some here probably think that is "refreshing" as well that he would have done that.

Oy.

you feel fine Gracie?

Good as can be expected with this joke of an election.

For the record....NEVER HILLARY. But I sure wish Trump would be more presidential.

Forum List

Back