Black Lives Matter is becoming a pain in the ass to liberals!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I love the movement, I love the message, I love those who find time to protest injustices in this country, but guys, I'm really getting fed up with these people interrupting candidates that are on their side, ie Democrats....these brave soldiers of justice for all, need to take that rally to the RNC.......Ops,, can't do that...cause these white motherfuckers would crack their fucking heads open......so stick the shit to those who care about ya???

I guess black lives only matter where its safe to say so, eh?

On a much harsher note, BLM, please take this wonderful movement to inner cities all around this country and protest the violence that is happening within our own communities. Ops, can't do that either, cause white people ain't killing us, oh and you may get shot.....(sigh)

• Banned
Gee, guess the Magic Negro shouldn't have opened that Pandora's Box...

Magic Negro.....whachoo talkin bout Willis
upload_2015-10-31_22-21-32.jpeg

Thats what happens when ignorant people try to make a movement. Those are some stupid mother fuckers, but its fun to watch them implode, all by their own doing! :laugh:

If there's anything most people here don't believe, it's that all lives matter. The list of people they'd kill if given a chance would crash the site if we tried to post it.

I love the movement, I love the message, I love those who find time to protest injustices in this country, but guys, I'm really getting fed up with these people interrupting candidates that are on their side, ie Democrats....these brave soldiers of justice for all, need to take that rally to the RNC.......Ops,, can't do that...cause these white motherfuckers would crack their fucking heads open......so stick the shit to those who care about ya???

On a much harsher note, BLM, please take this wonderful movement to inner cities all around this country and protest the violence that is happening within our own communities. Ops, can't do that either, cause white people ain't killing us, oh and you may get shot.....(sigh)

No….the racists are the democrats….and blacks have given their future over to the democrat party and have seen zero return for that investment….Republicans…don't care about race, don't use race as promise for government goodies and so there is no reason to bother Republicans about race….

I am very happy that black lies matter is targeting their real enemy..the racists in the democrat party.

No….the racists are the democrats….and blacks have given their future over to the democrat party and have seen zero return for that investment….Republicans…don't care about race, don't use race as promise for government goodies and so there is no reason to bother Republicans about race….

I am very happy that black lies matter is targeting their real enemy..the racists in the democrat party.
We may have to go after BLM like we are or should against ISIS. These black bastards would be squealing like pigs if white people treated them to their treatment of whites. Black leaders need to rein this movement in before the shit hits the fan. I'm starting to think we need the KKK to rise up again. I may not be alone in thinking that.

Forum List

Back