Black lives matter and defund the police, who came up with these slogans?

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
I wonder who decided to use slogans that go to the far other end and can be attacked when you could have said black lives matter too and reform the police. Am I really suppose to believe a slogans that couldn't be twisted just couldn't be thought up? It makes me think that someone is working together.

You haven't heard? It was a vast right-wing Republican conspiracy ploy. That Trump - love him or hate him, he had some real crafty ideas for pulling the wool over. Did you hear how he tricked that Black woman into believing that there was a recording of him saying the magic word - kept her occupied for years? Of course, you heard about the Russian collusion job - right? You know how that kept the Democrats in a dizzy.

Last edited:
I wonder who decided to use slogans that go to the far other end and can be attacked when you could have said black lives matter too and reform the police. Am I really suppose to believe a slogans that couldn't be twisted just couldn't be thought up? It makes me think that someone is working together.

I'm torn by these terms. I will explain in a brief a manner as possible. It might have been well thought out terms by people who are radical, or maybe it was intentional by those who WANT to create havok.

Black Lives Matter in particular, is a divisive term. It creates resentment with many people, especially those who have been the victim of police abuses but are NOT black. Or, parents of such victims who believe their son or daughter was the victim of police brutality, but, no one hears their story because it doesn't fit the BLM narrative.

If some police agency or foreign government had an insider in the BLM organization, before it was named this, it would be the type of name they would suggest to ensure it would be divisive.

Ditto for Defund the Police. Instead of something such as "Police Accountability", or "Accountable Police Budgets" (a play on the term APB), they provided an out for people to say, "oh look, they want to eliminate the police!".

England was kneeling during their Euro Cup matches. China is using the BLM term (I'm sure they are being some of the funding) to attack the U.S. Some who might be less extreme are now suggesting "it's time to replace police" since it's the only term they can associate with. So, both terms are creating problems for the West, instead of meaningful reform and accountable budgets.

Blacks have been playing with these slogans for years. Just recently, they have been taken seriously.

Blacks have been playing with these slogans for years. Just recently, they have been taken seriously.

What's being taken seriously? All I see is more devision with not being able to get the message right. Also, no matter how much you may dislike the other side, you can't get them to see your point with name calling.

, you can't get them to see your point with name calling.
[/QUOTE]

I bet I can.

What's being taken seriously? All I see is more devision with not being able to get the message right. Also, no matter how much you may dislike the other side, you can't get them to see your point with name calling.
I don't care if blacks get my point or not. After all one of them just took 64 bullets to the head right in front of the prison he walked out of. They can't even get that point.

I think I spotted Karl Rove in the crowd holding that first sign up for the Camera's.

Sneaky bastard.

Forum List

Back