Black Friday Wal-Mart Walkout

Just fire their lazy asses.........

It's not about being lazy. Wal-mart treats their employees like dirt. They pay a decent enough wage for unskilled labor, but they're assholes.

Were any of the employees forced to work for walmart?

The way i see it.... its a free country, if they are unhappy with where they work....they are free to leave at anytime.

Those workers better watch out because:

ObamaSantaComintoTown.jpg

Just fire their lazy asses.........

It's not about being lazy. Wal-mart treats their employees like dirt. They pay a decent enough wage for unskilled labor, but they're assholes.

Were any of the employees forced to work for walmart?

The way i see it.... its a free country, if they are unhappy with where they work....they are free to leave at anytime.

Doubtful many of the Leftists posting in here know much about the employer / employee relationship.

Hmmm. Then employees should seek better opportunity elsewhere.

In an economy where hardly anyone is hiring?

and?

Its a free country isnt it? If they are unhappy with where they work.... leave.

as i said before.... they are more then welcome to leave.... and walmart will HIRE someone who wants the job.

The only thing that will make this a big deal is the biased media otherwise Wal-Mart wont feel a thing about a mere 100 employees they will have to fire on Friday.

Hmmm. Then employees should seek better opportunity elsewhere.

They're between a rock and a hard place. They either go somwhere else and risk a pay cut, or they stay at Wal-Mart and keep getting pissed on.

I agree, they should keep looking. Everyone should keep looking unless you're in a job you love. But finding a job that pays more for unskilled than Wal-Mart isn't exactly easy, especially right now.

choices... its all about choices

if they choose to stay.... why are they upset?

I knew this shit was going to happen. Government should have imposed a higher minimum wage for business with 50 or more employees just as they did with the healthcare law. If big business continues to shit on the working class expect more unions everywhere. Occupy Wallstreet everywhere.

Republicans have lost 3-1/2 out of the last 4 elections because they have removed or failed to implement & enforce rules thus allowing big business to raid their pensions funds & Wallstreet to screw the world.

What you should actually expect are just fewer businesses.

Yeah genius, good for them. Maybe if you were honest and paid attention, instead of being a hack, you would acknowledge what just happened to those at Hostess and they had a union to back them.

Thanks for posting that so now we all know you are not smart enough to know the difference between Walmart & Hostess. :cuckoo:

Maybe if you had even a brain fart in place of an actual brain you'd get it. Hostess reacted by filing for bankruptcy. Now 18,000 people have no job.

These folks strike and Wal Mart will fire them and they have no union to go to bat for them. They end up fired.

See both examples, the strikers end up fired...with or without a union.

That was my point. Yours is on your head, dunce.

Look dunce head up your ass -Hostess had an enormous pension debt but somehow managed to pay executives huge bonus & dividends. They either lied to or cheated their unions overpaid them. Their jobs can't be exported will remain in the USA. Walmart has billions & refuse to pay their workers or stop fucking us tax payers.

I could give a shit if Walmart goes out of business, they are costing me money so go right ahead & file bankruptcy. I will short their stock & help them out on that. If they fire those workers who make their profits possible, they will be cutting their own pay or will have to hire more to replace them. These jobs can't be exported & will remain in the USA. There is no reason in the world I should be subsidizing Walmart or their $16 billion profit that they refuse to share with taxpayers or their employees.

Last edited:
Walmart needs a more diverse, socially responsible, vegan, tree hugging, non profitable approach to "business"....................

The only thing that will make this a big deal is the biased media otherwise Wal-Mart wont feel a thing about a mere 100 employees they will have to fire on Friday.

no no no...

they should be applauded.... they will be HIRING 100 new people in a down economy just before the holidays!!!

woohoo... for walmart.... they are hiring!!!

Every now and again a blind hog finds an acorn.
Good job Corky. Now back to watching the hot dogs go round and round on the warmer.

Forum List

Back