Black Friday brawls

I have never been to a black Friday sale. I did however wait until today to order my wifes sewing machine for her Christmas present. It was a cool 35 dollars less!

I figure anyone who's gonna be putting themselves into harms way by showing up at such 'events' knows, or ought to, going in there's a potential for such mayhem to erupt so stay on your toes and heads on a swivel. At least until your eyes fix on that incredibly low price tag on the display model of THE this year's best TV everybody has to have and, horror of horrors, there's only one left on the shelf. Oh, but a woman coming from the opposite direction a little ways up the aisle looks like she might be homing in on it and ditto the little old guy with the cane who just turned toward it from the cross aisle! Hell's bells! You're not gonna be the one who gets stuck having to settle for that yucky display demo all these creepy jerks have been pawing over like Serengeti predators, touching/playing with its remote and everything!

Instantly and instinctively, like the deep safety who just picked one, you slam your gear from defense to offense and it's attack time, baby! The light tap of your left foot that nudged the geezer's cane? Ha! Nobody saw a thing, nice move. And if I didn't know any better I'd say by the downward trajectory of the old gent's descent, you'd calculated he'd take down the pregnant lady and blindside the young guy whose attention was in another direction and totally fixed on a pretty young lady with obvious strong boob genes and never knew what hit him, tumbling them all into and nicely clogging the path of that bitch who was coming for YOUR new TV! Gotta hand it to you. For a second or two all looked well, a great attacking defense that was going to guarantee you...ah, well. How were you to know she could jump like that?

Other than that, during the melee for the display demo I thought your ground and pound was excellent but maybe some of the...

black friday.....zero spending except for groceries
small business saturday....12 bones
cyber monday....mostly making donations for winter solstice presents....who doesnt like habitat for humanity?

Unbelievable that people would wait for hours outside of stores and tear in all to save a couple of dollars? I would rather have a nice peaceful shopping experience and pay more. I hate feeling rushed to begin with, and I also hate big crowds. Seriously, employees who have to deal with this should get paid more on Black Friday. In some of these videos, their lives could have been in danger. These people are like feral animals.

New Topics

Forum List

Back