Black flag of Islam raised over American Embassy

Dude, you thought Ron Paul was going to win the nomination. Enough said.

Point to a post where i stated that. I'll give you a chance. I'll hang around for a bit.

Ok. I was wrong and I'm man enough to admit it:

"Dr. Paul is awesome but he has no chance of being President. This stuff has already been decided. It's all just one big Political Party in the end. The Democrat/Republican thing is only a myth. They get together and decide who our next President will be. All this election stuff is just a show for the masses. Obama was chosen last time around and he'll likely get re-elected. It will probably be the Republican's turn after that."

"Just think about Obama for a minute. Half White,half Black,maybe a Muslim,maybe a Christian,hates the Rich,loves the Rich. The man was chosen as an attempt to please most of the masses. He came out of nowhere. There is still so much we don't know about Obama. Our Presidents are chosen with agreement from both parties. Obama will get four more years but the Republicans will get the White House back after that. It has already been decided. But i'll always be a big Ron Paul supporter anyway."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190224-ron-paul-raises-8-million-in-3-months.html#post4292576

Well, i gotta give you props for admitting your error. Took real guts. It's very rare you see that on Message Boards. Thanks.

No the standard is Papa Obama's inept response to the situation
Since he set the bar so low
It should not be hard for President Romney to surpass it
after the next election.

You stated the terms for "inept responses".

"Oh you mean the 6 or 7 minor attack over almost 7 years
how many Marines or Ambassadors were killed or for that matter, Americans?
How many embassies were burned down to the ground?
How many embassies had flags of Al Qaeda flown over them?"

And I think Reagan set the bar.

Damn dude! are you REALLY that much of a commie pig?

I'm just holding Reagan to the same standard to which you hold Obama.

Point to a post where i stated that. I'll give you a chance. I'll hang around for a bit.

Ok. I was wrong and I'm man enough to admit it:

"Dr. Paul is awesome but he has no chance of being President. This stuff has already been decided. It's all just one big Political Party in the end. The Democrat/Republican thing is only a myth. They get together and decide who our next President will be. All this election stuff is just a show for the masses. Obama was chosen last time around and he'll likely get re-elected. It will probably be the Republican's turn after that."

"Just think about Obama for a minute. Half White,half Black,maybe a Muslim,maybe a Christian,hates the Rich,loves the Rich. The man was chosen as an attempt to please most of the masses. He came out of nowhere. There is still so much we don't know about Obama. Our Presidents are chosen with agreement from both parties. Obama will get four more years but the Republicans will get the White House back after that. It has already been decided. But i'll always be a big Ron Paul supporter anyway."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190224-ron-paul-raises-8-million-in-3-months.html#post4292576

Well, i gotta give you props for admitting your error. Took real guts. It's very rare you see that on Message Boards. Thanks.

You're welcome. Guts shouldn't be required to admit a mistake, just integrity.

What were the previous acts of terrorism before the beirut attacks?
What were the intel briefings back then as compared to now?

Do you see where I am going with this?

Only someone of your caliber would hold Reagan with the same standard as Obama

I know.

Reagan invaded Granada to show his toughness over the deaths of 17 embassy personnel and 241 Marines.

Besides, the people trusted Reagan decisions

Really for there to be any standard
that could apply....
one has to go back to the last time an Ambassador was killed
which was Jimmy Carter

Of course too bad for Papa Obama

Obama Corrected by Former Worst President

You know you have hit rock bottom when you are getting corrected by the infamously clueless Jimmy Carter on Middle East policy:

Last edited:
Not one of our finer moments. How could the security be that bad? Will anyone be held accountable?

Rumor has it
the MSM and the Left are ready to blame Bush
:eusa_shhh:

Yeah, looks like blaming Romney isn't working out so well for em. Probably is time for the BOOOOOOSH card.

build-i4339.jpg

Forum List

Back