Black Feminists Blame Trump For Their Spectacular Asses

I blame these black women for any and all problems within the black community that has resulted in their children being disadvantaged. They should stop blaming people and look in the mirror.

This dumbass thread makes no sense.
Obesity is rampant in the black community, especially with black women. Hopefully it makes sense for you now.

I have seen a lot of fat ass white folks, so it must be rampant in the white community as well. Especially white men who are lugging around beer bellies.
There definitely are fat white people, but there are WAY more fat black people. You guys are undisciplined messes.

Has somebody taken a fat body count.
Yep.

Hispanics (47.0%) and non-Hispanic blacks (46.8%) had the highest age-adjusted prevalence of obesity, followed by non-Hispanic whites (37.9%) and non-Hispanic Asians (12.7%)

Adult Obesity Facts | Overweight & Obesity | CDC

Spectacular asses ?

I have a lot of respect for athletes. And her butt is pretty good too !!!

get-after-it-photo-u1

This 67 years old woman knows what is their problem.

Not bad. she was a size 12 and went down to a 4

I kind of feel for people like African Americans and American Indians etc in general when it comes to whieght. It is true many of them are eating to much white flour products and processed foods, cheese that isn't real, fake food that is bought because it is inexpensive and comes in bulk... all a death sentence, and anyway people whos' recent ancestors were hunters for millenia have bodies similar to those ancestors. They are very efficient in storing glucose. A survival mechanism that a hunter would need when surviving between kills and eating mostly meat. In other words many of them have slow metabolisms and blow up like the goodyear blimp when they eat crappy white mans food they are not really meant to have doughnuts and cereal for breakfast and then a hamburger and fries for lunch. their body doesn't know what to do with all that sugar and it all gets stored.

Forum List

Back