Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
rangel_relaxing.jpg

Obama Appoints Former Rangel Staffer “Black Education Czar”

March 12, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

742cbfd375a350ec019fc1e384660910.jpeg

Obama used to have 43 Czars. It’s unknown how many Czars he has now. Somewhere in the White House there’s probably a Czar in charge desegregating transgender toilets and a Pie Chart Czar.

But we do know that there is a Black Education Czar or as his official title goes, the “Executive Director of White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans”.

Many real life Czars had shorter titles than that.

The new Czar is David J. Johns, a former member of Columbia University’s Concerned Students of Color set up to protest an affirmative action bake sale. Johns graduated with a triple major in English, Creative Writing and African American Studies, which would have made him unemployable in any real job.

But fortunately there are plenty of unreal jobs available for professional activists.

Johns became a Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Fellow at the office of corrupt Congressman Charles Rangel. During the last election, Johns campaigned incessantly and obnoxiously for Obama. And now he has gotten his payday. A title that will allow Obama to claim that he’s doing something about the high rate of education failure in the black community while pursuing the usual vendettas.

Obama Appoints Former Rangel Staffer ?Black Education Czar?

cookedrangel02.gif

Asked a guy what he wanted to be
He said baby, can't you see
I wanna be famous, a star on the screen
But you can do something in between
Baby you can be my czar
Yes you're gonna be a star
Baby you be my czar
And baby I love you

beep beep

Asked a guy what he wanted to be
He said baby, can't you see
I wanna be famous, a star on the screen
But you can do something in between
Baby you can be my czar
Yes you're gonna be a star
Baby you be my czar
And baby I love you

beep beep

He reminds me of a black comedian, I can't think of his name right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
rangel_relaxing.jpg

March 12, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

Obama used to have 43 Czars. It’s unknown how many Czars he has now. Somewhere in the White House there’s probably a Czar in charge desegregating transgender toilets and a Pie Chart Czar.

But we do know that there is a Black Education Czar or as his official title goes, the “Executive Director of White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans”.

The new Czar is David J. Johns, a former member of Columbia University’s Concerned Students of Color set up to protest an affirmative action bake sale. Johns graduated with a triple major in English, Creative Writing and African American Studies, which would have made him unemployable in any real job.

But fortunately there are plenty of unreal jobs available for professional activists.

Johns became a Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Fellow at the office of corrupt Congressman Charles Rangel. During the last election, Johns campaigned incessantly and obnoxiously for Obama. And now he has gotten his payday. A title that will allow Obama to claim that he’s doing something about the high rate of education failure in the black community while pursuing the usual vendettas.

cookedrangel02.gif

I believe that has to be the most racist act Obama has commited since being sworn in the first time. Incredible. If I were black? I'd be HIGHLY insulted at the implications here. If this man has an education at all I'd be utterly amazed. No wonder no one ever saw his grades - students cannot remember him - teachers wouldn't dare open their mouth - there is no sign of his being an educated man. None. America has been taken for a fool.

I searched Google for "Black education czar" and the only media outlets I found running this story are C-list right-wing rags like the Washington Times and Free Republic. Not even Fox News! Plus, most of the stories are exactly the same--like someone wrote a story and others "borrowed" it. To me, all that says this is a non-issue.

Oh, and as for Obama's audacity to hire someone to address the education issues facing African-Americans? Totally racist. Really. Next thing you know, he'll be trying to address why people of color are more likely to get arrested and face tougher sentences. Because, you know, racism.

I agree. He did the same thing during the elections with his appeal to black americans while excluding white americans. Very bizarre... he threw Zimmerman under the bus at the same time he appealed to the hispanic vote as well. Americans have been very foolish to blindly trust this man. There is no question he is a racist. I find it interesting that although he is bending over backwards for the cartels of Mexico - the corrupt govt, etc that the most powerful cartels do not trust him in the least. It is an interesting problem for Obama. Guess you cannot snow a snowman, eh?

He had 45 czars at the end of 2009. He probably has over a hundred today. Communists who he could not vet otherwise. Look no further than Van Jones. - Jeremiah

I agree. He did the same thing during the elections with his appeal to black americans while excluding white americans. Very bizarre... he threw Zimmerman under the bus at the same time he appealed to the hispanic vote as well. Americans have been very foolish to blindly trust this man. There is no question he is a racist. I find it interesting that although he is bending over backwards for the cartels of Mexico - the corrupt govt, etc that the most powerful cartels do not trust him in the least. It is an interesting problem for Obama. Guess you cannot snow a snowman, eh?
I would love to hear any of your examples of Obama's racism.

Oh, and he threw Zimmerman "under the bus" because Zimmerman killed an unarmed teenager.

rangel_relaxing.jpg

March 12, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

cookedrangel02.gif
who in the hell would want that job !! it will be interesting to see if he gets the blame when nothing can be done to bring blacks up to standard !!

Last edited:

Oh, and he threw Zimmerman "under the bus" because Zimmerman killed an unarmed teenager.

beer summit is the first one that comes to mind......

Zimmerman hasn't been found guilty of any crime to my knowledge. He is on trial and from the sound of it, it isn't as cut and dry as you'd like the readers to believe. In America, a white man defending himself against a black man is not an act of racism. Got it?

We know that because we have evolved beyond the need for such things as a trial.

Right and according to such logic we should go ahead and shred the constitution, bill of rights & do away with jury trials. While we are at why not do away with Congress & the Senate and use Czars which don't need to be vetted and don't forget the fourth branch of govt. dems set up through regulations to completely usurp the balance of powers.

- Jeremiah

I searched Google for "Black education czar" and the only media outlets I found running this story are C-list right-wing rags like the Washington Times and Free Republic. Not even Fox News! Plus, most of the stories are exactly the same--like someone wrote a story and others "borrowed" it. To me, all that says this is a non-issue.

The reason you don't find this story in the left wing media yet is their embarrassed...:razz:

November 12, 2015
A Plague of Unruly Children
By Michael A. Thiac

We have generations of children now who were born but not raised. I don’t know the particular circumstance of this student’s family, but in far too many black families (and a growing number of white and Hispanic families) the norm is a single mother. The stats are three out of four black children are born out of wedlock. While there is no question this is the worse situation for the child and the “parental unit,” it’s been encouraged since the “Great Society,” an oxymoron almost as bad as “rap artist.” The federal government told one generation after another, “Young ladies, have kids, Uncle Sam has become Uncle Sugar, we’ll pay for the kid. We’ll send you money, a rent voucher and food stamps. Young men, have as many kids as you want, don’t worry about supporting them, we’ll ‘raise’ them and you don’t have to worry about getting a job. We got disability for that, you can chill….” Professor Thomas Sowell said it best, “The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state.”

We’ve given birth to generations (and imported others) of people who were not raised to be respectful and functional citizens of this nation. In ages past, the parents knew the primary duty to raise their children was theirs, but this was also reinforced by other adults outside the house. Part of the raising was the respect given to teachers and other school officials, police, and adults in general. A child raised properly would have never had a phone out in class or at least would have put it away immediately after the teacher told her to do so. As writer and talk show host Mark Levin said, the civil society was reinforced by the parents; children would learn the world does not revolve around themselves and they must show their elders respect.

That notion now seems rather quaint, and the losers are society in general and the children in particular. They don’t know the discipline that they need to make their way in the world, delay gratification, and that they must prepare to support themselves. I’ve been in law enforcement for almost two decades, mostly on patrol and often in “Da Hood”. I’ve seen the disaster these types of policies have brought upon society. In one family after another, the child is not disciplined or told “No,” accustomed to delayed gratification and or told there are things more important to himself. In years past in a similar Spring Valley situation, the parent would be called and actually be embarrassed by the way her child acts. Now as we see with later videos the 16 year old refused to leave and struck the deputy, the family is still proceeding with a lawsuit. Money and 15 minutes of fame are very enticing things and they don’t care the child is the worse for it.

On patrol I’ve had calls where a mother is reporting to the police, “My children won’t do their homework.…” I must explain to this “adult” that it’s not the job of law enforcement to raise her child, and where is the father to assist you? But this is a symptom of a bigger issue. The mother was not raised to by two parents with discipline, guidance and love to steer her to a better life, particularly out of the ghettos of the major cities. In many public housing projects you have generations of the same family living in a subsidized unit, and they’ve never known anything but this hellhole; and they are quite content to live there. Sad, pathetic and not surprising.

In one particular incident I remember a mother (36 years old) and her daughter (16 years old) in a fight that required medical attention for the daughter. The issue started over the mother telling the daughter she could not go out and the daughter refusing. I thought to myself: “Lady the problem is not that you’re trying to discipline your child at sixteen. The problem is you didn’t discipline her at six.”

Another part of “Da Hood” is what is idolized, what is reinforced, what is shown as your way to a better life. Education and vocational training? No, often black students working hard are told they are “acting white.” Discipline in getting up, going to a job, putting in a full day’s work for a day’s pay, saving for your future? No. Successful businessmen and women who achieve in small industries, such as the store manager, mechanic shop owner? Or minorities that made it out of poverty and achieved greatness like Dr. Ben Carson, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice? Not much. Who are revered in today’s ghettos? Sports stars, “rap artists,” people who are famous for “being famous,” or people who made it onto “America’s Got Talent.”

America took generations to get into this fix and it will take decades to get out of it. The first step for any recovery is to admit you have a problem. We have to convince young ladies to not start families before they get a diploma, to graduate, to have children only with their husbands. And we have to insist these young men honor the mother’s of the children, more than their “baby mama.” Both will require time, reinforcement and the reintroduction of a sense of shame for certain actions. The future is to be determined but this a critical matter that must be worked on.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/a_plague_of_unruly_children.html#ixzz3rKVqxoUW

Forum List

Back