Black Crime, Unavoidable Reality

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by William Joyce, Jul 9, 2008.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Black crime, nonblack victims - Crunchy Con

I remembered for a long time what it was like to be a grown man, humiliated on the street by a group of little boys, because it was not unreasonable to assume one of them was carrying a gun. You learned very quickly living in Washington to be on your guard against young black males encountered on the street who weren't dressed like working folks or office professionals. Racist? Maybe -- but so what? It was more important that you avoid being mugged, which was happening a lot in DC in those days. When I was in a Korean deli on the Hill one day, and saw a (professionally dressed) young black guy going off profanely, and in an openly racist manner, against the immigrant Korean shop owner for some offense, real or imagined, I was livid, mostly because I knew it never occurred to that black guy to think about the fear white people in the city had to live with every day from young black males who were more downscale than he.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  2. Gungnir

Gungnir Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    So long as I am not elected, I won't ever live in DC.

3. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,887
    I wonder what the openly racist manner was? It's funny he left that bit out.

4. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I saw that a half-dozen times living in NYC. Asians were very vulnerable to blacks. Blacks LOVED to pick on Asians because they were quiet and demure and would not fight back. I saw a black lady screaming at an Asian man on the subway, "Mistah Chinese man mothafucka" etc. Real lovely.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Tell the truth. Asians -- Koreans in particular -- move into poor black neighborhoods and set up shop selling them crap for their money. A Korean shop owner shot and killed a black teen in the early 90s in San Diego because the black was yelling at him for ripping him off and threw a rock at his store.
    Now THERE's a reason to shoot a mutherfucker if there ever was one, right? But it's okay with you I'm sure. Just some little nee-grow kid.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    You must be deluded, man. You're suggesting the poor blacks are "victims" of the Asians because they're "forced" to buy their things? Why don't the blacks open their own stores? Could it be that they're too stupid? Who's stopping them? The Klan?

And an Asian storekeeper doesn't have the right to protect himself or his store? Do you know what blacks do in Asian stores? They steal everything! And then yell at the owner!

And have you ever wondered why, given that both are minorities, Asians actually do BETTER than whites in school, while blacks continue to flunk out? How does the "racism" explanation cover THIS one? Some Asians came here with nothing but the rags on their backs, while blacks had been getting welfare for decades, and the Asians rocketed to the top, while the blacks stay stuck to the bottom. Couldn't have anything to do with black behavior, could it?

7. Epsilon Delta

Epsilon Delta Jedi Master

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +364
    Broad racist generalizations, great.

8. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Hey Ravi.. I bet if you subbed "Black" for "pali" and "Crime" for "Terrorism" you'd hop right on board!

As would Edetic, Jillian, G(oyim hater)Hook, and the rest of you worthless bastards!

Now go call Joyce a racist while you are too stupid to see the irony of your posts.

9. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,227
    I've seen rednecks in poor white neighborhoods act just as badly. I am white, and I was just as afraid. And I live with black people in a better neighborhood, and given the same opportunities, they are no different than us. This is more reason to elect someone other than a rich white old dude. And another reason to have an all Democratic government for a couple years. They'll be able to do things the GOP has refused to do. Screw giving private schools any federal dollars!!! Give our tax dollars to the poorest schools so those kids have a chance.

It was so funny the other day my Mexican buddy made a comparison between Katrina and what's happening in Iowa. He was suggesting that whites act better than blacks in a crisis. So I found all sorts of Mexican riot pictures on Google images and sent them to everyone as a response to his racist suggestions. I haven't heard back from him sense.

Look at you. You got it good and you are bitter. Can you imagine you growing up like that kid in the store? You'd be one mean mother fucker too.

10. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,227

Just like foreigners with money are buying up America all over and it's a problem, while we can't afford to buy shit, foreigners do that in urban areas because property and rent are really cheap. To them anyways.

Arabs as well as asians are the majority of foreigners that do this from what I see. I know my arab friends don't get bothered because they treat the customers with respect. Of course they have thick glass bullet proof windows, but that's another conversation.

Anyways, you would be no different if you were brought up the way these people are brought up. YOu'd be angry too. There is no opportunity in those neighborhoods and the schools run more like prisons than educational institutes.

If you suggest that black people or black kids are less than whites or dumber than whites or naturally less civilized from birth, then fuck you are an ignorant racist bigot and not worth explaining anything to.