Black Crime, Unavoidable Reality

Ask Edetic.. since getting caught up in the word BASTARD beats having to acknowledge the obvious double standard that I had referred to.

and, Ravi, I told you.. im just not into the "net relationship" thing so leave me alone.

Tell the truth. Asians -- Koreans in particular -- move into poor black neighborhoods and set up shop selling them crap for their money. A Korean shop owner shot and killed a black teen in the early 90s in San Diego because the black was yelling at him for ripping him off and threw a rock at his store.
Now THERE's a reason to shoot a mutherfucker if there ever was one, right? But it's okay with you I'm sure. Just some little nee-grow kid.

Doesn't matter what color the kid was, he shouldn't be throwing rocks at people with guns.

"Underdeveloped" Africa? Like it was developed to begin with, but evil Belgians took down their skyscrapers and disassembled their Macs? I see!

Africa "underpopulated" by slavery? My friend, Africa is the most fertile place on Earth. A lack of population is not the problem in Africa.

And if colonialism is the sole explanation for African problems, why are't India, Asia and the rest of the formerly-colonized parts of the world like Africa?

Africa is a shithole because the black human beings living there are unevolved subspecies with an average IQ of about 70 -- borderline RETARDED. No amount of blaming white people will change that.

1) You've obviously never given colonialsim a second of your thought. Colonialism everywhere severly disrupted the natural patterns of development in those areas. However, Colonialism took on different forms pretty much everywhere, which is why different places were disrupted in different ways. Africa was the last place to be truly brought under total colonial control, and by then the Europeans were pretty damn good at it. First of all, Africa was divided pretty much totally arbitrarily, the Europeans actually made a good practice of dividing regions in such a way that they could create minorities, to which they would give more power in order to create social mistrust and racial strife, or include so many ethno-linguistic groups as to make cooperation to shake off imperial oppression harder. Racial strife isn't very conducive to good growth. Regardless of how they got to maintain power, they basically disassambled all the previous forms of political organization and replaced it with the colonial state in its entirety, which was very much different from the situation in China, India, or the Middle East, which already had vast and established empires which were easier for Europeans to control simply by coercing the ruling elite. There was no such gigantic empire in control of Africa, likely because of geographic circumstances [a gigantic desert isn't very conducive for regular trade, and neither is the thick jungle of central Africa]. Just think logically, you know how the government has deficits and then can't get shit done? Imagine if most of the tax revenues of the United States didn't go toward providing for anything for the population, but towards the development of a different state. This is what is meant by colonialism 'underdeveloping' a place- the surplus created by the resources and workforce of the colony go toward the development of the Imperial power, an outflow of wealth that prevents any meaningful development in the colony. It doesn't help that Imperial powers, with their total control over production, geared the production of goods towards primary goods to be used by protected industry in the mother country, which it could then sell back to the colonies in total imbalance of trade that continues up through today's quasi-imperial system. That's actually the major reason why India is still screwed today- in the 1820s, it had a bigger share of industrial output than Europe (especially textiles), but Britain dismantled it, geared it towards cotton production, banned independent industry, and basically forced India to buy British textiles, which eventually strengthened British industry at the expense of Indian industry. It was a similar, but more brutal case, in Africa. That's another component- forbiding the colony from industrial development for the benefit of the imperial power's industrial development. Wouldn't want them to compete.

How did Europe manage to do all of this? Because the one thing that, by the time Imperial conquest was the order of the day, the Europeans had REALLY gotten down well, was how to murder each other in the most efficient ways. You point to Africa and how it's a mess, but you have to keep in mind that the Nation-State system has been around in Africa for about half a century on average. It took HUNDREDS of years for it to settle in Europe herself, and for those hundreds of years there was no activity that Europeans were better at than exterminating other Europeans. The only reason Europe and her offshoots aren't still doing it is because after the events of the last bloodbath (1940s) everyone pretty much knew that it'd be game over for the entire world if they kept going at it.

2) Population growth as a problem isn't determined by volume or growth rates entirely, but by distribution. Africa right now has overpopulation it its URBAN centres for a number of reasons, but it remains, as a continent, underpopulated, but the negative effects of that are better seen historically. First of all, Africa is GIGANTIC, and because of geographical factors, it has never been cohesive. West Africa had it's trade cut off from everywhere up north because the Sahara prevented anything but luxuries (easily carried), and the thick tropical jungles isolated the rest of the continent. It also has a vertical axis, which makes trade harder in general (the big difference between Africa and early America from Eurasia, because as everybody knows, moving from north-south changes the climatic circumstances severely, making goods that grow at one latitude useless on a short distance from north to south, but not from east to west, where climatic differences are minimal.). For population growth, the fact that Africa was always so vast and geographically isolated, the fact that its major export for centuries was people was severe. It prevented any incentives to invest in other goods, build roads, or invest in transport (people can walk). But not only that, but the fact is that in terms of fertile land per person never became a problem in Africa, there was really more than enough farmland (the African country is even today sort of underpopulated, but much more so back in the day), so patterns of land-ownership never developed as they did elsewhere like Europe, China, or India, where there wasn't enough and people had to start doing other stuff besides farming to turn a buck. No such pressures in the farmland:farmer ratio in Africa. And THAT is what's meant by a 'population deficit', which severly weakened its early development, and a bunch of other stuff that came after.

As for the last point, well, you're a racist, so I guess no amount of reasoning is going to get through.

you're a racist, so I guess no amount of reasoning is going to get through.

Uh huh. Just like points about inherent racial difference as an alternative explanation to "whitey done done it" are going to get through with you.

Just for shits and giggles, let's assume you're right about everything you say. Would you allow for black behavior as any part of the explanation for Africa's condition? Or, for that matter, do you think that any aspect of the relative poor condition of American blacks has anything to do with black action or inaction?

Hmmm, yeah, sure. I don't think black people are any less capable of evil than whites are or anyone else. The thing is that the conditions of current black, or in effect any indigenous peoples, communities is a result of history. What led to European exapnsion and colonialism were the historical, geographic, and cultural conditions of the Europe, and the responses to that colonialism everywhere else are also based on historical, geographic, and cultural conditions. In reality, everyone had a certain burden of responsibility, but it's not because individuals are "inherently inferior" to one another.

Hmmm, yeah, sure. I don't think black people are any less capable of evil than whites are or anyone else. The thing is that the conditions of current black, or in effect any indigenous peoples, communities is a result of history. What led to European exapnsion and colonialism were the historical, geographic, and cultural conditions of the Europe, and the responses to that colonialism everywhere else are also based on historical, geographic, and cultural conditions. In reality, everyone had a certain burden of responsibility, but it's not because individuals are "inherently inferior" to one another.

You do realize do you not that the premise of his argument is that blacks are mentally inferior to whites simply because they are black? He's had everything but the kitchen sink thrown at him and he STILL comes back with the same argument.

Feel free to argue away with him. Just pointing out you're not going to change him.

Get those europeans and other whites the hell out of Africa,spewing their hatred and Africa would turn itself around,and would be better then America,OOps I forgot China.
I live in an exclusive town,where the homes are going for $300 to 550,000 dollars.Its a mixed neighborhood as the whites are buying homes from Blacks,and moving back in.You ever seen a Black neighborhood where you have manicured lawns,flowers and beautiful homes.I've lived here for over 30years.

Wow. Another "******* are vile violent animals" thread. It won't matter, we've won. Look at the stats, read Charles Murray's new book: Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Coming-Apart-State-America-1960-2010/dp/0307453421]Amazon.com: Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010 (9780307453426): Charles Murray: Books[/ame]

You're fighting a war you've already lost, Shoichi Yokoi.

I saw that a half-dozen times living in NYC. Asians were very vulnerable to blacks. Blacks LOVED to pick on Asians because they were quiet and demure and would not fight back. I saw a black lady screaming at an Asian man on the subway, "Mistah Chinese man mothafucka" etc. Real lovely.

You always have stories how you struggle on the subway, maybe you should stand up for yourself or buy a car.

Black crime, nonblack victims - Crunchy Con

I remembered for a long time what it was like to be a grown man, humiliated on the street by a group of little boys, because it was not unreasonable to assume one of them was carrying a gun. You learned very quickly living in Washington to be on your guard against young black males encountered on the street who weren't dressed like working folks or office professionals. Racist? Maybe -- but so what? It was more important that you avoid being mugged, which was happening a lot in DC in those days. When I was in a Korean deli on the Hill one day, and saw a (professionally dressed) young black guy going off profanely, and in an openly racist manner, against the immigrant Korean shop owner for some offense, real or imagined, I was livid, mostly because I knew it never occurred to that black guy to think about the fear white people in the city had to live with every day from young black males who were more downscale than he.

You live in the whitest state in the U.S., and you still walk around daily being afraid of black people?

This post makes me pity you, Bill. And, not for the reasons that you'd like me to.

Black crime, nonblack victims - Crunchy Con

I remembered for a long time what it was like to be a grown man, humiliated on the street by a group of little boys, because it was not unreasonable to assume one of them was carrying a gun. You learned very quickly living in Washington to be on your guard against young black males encountered on the street who weren't dressed like working folks or office professionals. Racist? Maybe -- but so what? It was more important that you avoid being mugged, which was happening a lot in DC in those days. When I was in a Korean deli on the Hill one day, and saw a (professionally dressed) young black guy going off profanely, and in an openly racist manner, against the immigrant Korean shop owner for some offense, real or imagined, I was livid, mostly because I knew it never occurred to that black guy to think about the fear white people in the city had to live with every day from young black males who were more downscale than he.

You live in the whitest state in the U.S., and you still walk around daily being afraid of black people?

This post makes me pity you, Bill. And, not for the reasons that you'd like me to.

Willie Boy got the taste slapped out of his mouth by a Black dude on the subway in New York, and now we ALL have to pay for that.

If it was one black person it would be an anomaly, remarkable only because it happened.

This denial among blacks as to what their people are becoming is what's common even when it's pointed out by other black people that the common behavior is dangerous and destructive.

If it was one black person it would be an anomaly, remarkable only because it happened.

So, you're suggesting that white racists are often bitch-slapped on the subway in NYC by young black males?

This denial among blacks as to what their people are becoming is what's common even when it's pointed out by other black people that the common behavior is dangerous and destructive.

What denial, and where?

Which race has created the most genocide in World History?

murkinz................

murkinz................

Yes because Americans are a race right retard?:cuckoo:

So you are saying Willie Boy has gotten pimp slapped by numerous Black men on the subway?

Do a little research on "Africa's Contribution to World's Civilization" and you will have no dougt as to which race is superior. White man would never had survived the move to this country if not for black slavery's contribution. Blacks survived what would have killed off whites.
Black crime is more economical than evil. Blacks are misplaced in the work force by whites and now illegal aliens and they only way they can earn a living is dealing in drugs or other crimes. Especially in places like Chicago with large populations of Blacks who compete with other as well as other blacks. White society created the underclass of black thugs, etc. Blacks are inherently evil. That belongs to the white man.

http://www.normangirvan.info/wp-con...ricas-contributions-to-world-civilization.pdf
Africa's Contribution to Contemporarily Western Civilization - Assata Shakur Speaks - Hands Off Assata - Let's Get Free - Revolutionary - Pan-Africanism - Black On Purpose - Liberation - Forum

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“As for the natives, they’re near all dead of the smallpox. So the Lord has cleared our title to what we possess. And we shall be the place where the Lord shall create a new heaven and new earth.”
Gov. John Winthrop, Massachusetts Bay colony.

“From the standpoint of humanity at large the extermination of the buffalo has been a blessing.”
President Theodore Roosevelt

Forum List

Back