Black artist / singer Joy Villa wears "Trump" dress to Grammys.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Oh the irony...how cool is that? Go buy her music....I did.
1486943552608.jpg

Joy Villa's music sales skyrocket after singer dons pro-Trump dress to Grammys

Freedom of Speech - got it, support it, defend it... but I am almost tired of all the political shite at these award shows. Brammy's, Oscars, WHATEVER... I go to the movies to see these people WORK - act. I listen to music to hear them WORK - sing. They have all turned these already pompous, egotistical, self-gratifying/celebratory events into political rallies.

Thanks, but NO thanks. I hope the ratings fro these things keep TANKING.

Freedom of Speech - got it, support it, defend it... but I am almost tired of all the political shite at these award shows. Brammy's, Oscars, WHATEVER... I go to the movies to see these people WORK - act. I listen to music to hear them WORK - sing. They have all turned these already pompous, egotistical, self-gratifying/celebratory events into political rallies.

I'm right there with you. I don't watch, I have no intentions of watching anything related to artists, GG, grammies, oscars, emmies, etc. see ya. they can all kiss my arse.

I'm right there with you. I don't watch, I have no intentions of watching anything related to artists, GG, grammies, oscars, emmies, etc. see ya. they can all kiss my arse.

These things are never anything but industry advertizing, never watch any of them.

Sorry, this tells me absolutely nothing about her music. It could rock, it could suck. I have no idea.

She sure knew how to grab attention -- millions who never heard of her a day ago, now have. But the dress itself --- meh. Sad and pathetic to see political hero-worship whoring taken to this level. For one day of personal attention she traded years of future mortification.

These things are never anything but industry advertizing, never watch any of them.

I've never understood why anybody watches any "awards" show. Unless you're in that field yourself it's just watching somebody else's wankfest. There's absolutely nothing to be gained from it.

There seem to be a lot of drones glued to the boob tube simply because said tube declares "this is entertaining". Doesn't seem to occur to a lot of folks to take the initiative to decide "no, it's not".

Sorry, this tells me absolutely nothing about her music. It could rock, it could suck. I have no idea.

She sure knew how to grab attention -- millions who never heard of her a day ago, now have. But the dress itself --- meh. Sad and pathetic to see political hero-worship whoring taken to this level. For one day of personal attention she traded years of future mortification.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- who cares about her music , its probably like all other music made since music was invented . Sounds good to some , sounds bad to others . The only thing that matters in this event is her Pro Trump message that she imposed on the assembled lefties at the show and the TV audience . And heck , if I hear right , her husband is Bob Villa who has a tv job remodeling houses so Joy Villa will continue to eat Pogo !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- who cares about her music , its probably like all other music made since music was invented . Sounds good to some , sounds bad to others . The only thing that matters in this event is her Pro Trump message that she imposed on the assembled lefties at the show and the TV audience . And heck , if I hear right , her husband is Bob Villa who has a tv job remodeling houses so Joy Villa will continue to eat Pogo !!

Well I certainly look forward to that --- "Joy Villa will continue to eat Pogo !!" :D

I never heard of her but I'm pretty sure you can't just take two people of widely different ages who have similar names spelled differently (Bob Vila) and decide that they're married :rofl:

But do send her over to eat me. She's gotta lose that shill-dress though.

As far as whether she'll continue to eat (in general) --- I dunno, looks to me like she might wanna take a li'l break from that if you know what I mean.

I've never understood why anybody watches any "awards" show. Unless you're in that field yourself it's just watching somebody else's wankfest. There's absolutely nothing to be gained from it.

There seem to be a lot of drones glued to the boob tube simply because said tube declares "this is entertaining". Doesn't seem to occur to a lot of folks to take the initiative to decide "no, it's not".
awards shows are not entertaining. so you fail on that descriptor.

almost like those who believe that when they get the mic, that everyone wants to hear all about their political agenda eh?

Well I certainly look forward to that --- "Joy Villa will continue to eat Pogo !!" :D

I never heard of her but I'm pretty sure you can't just take two people of widely different ages who have similar names spelled differently (Bob Vila) and decide that they're married :rofl:

But do send her over to eat me. She's gotta lose that shill-dress though.

As far as whether she'll continue to eat (in general) --- I dunno, looks to me like she might wanna take a li'l break from that if you know what I mean.

Perhaps ya can urinate on the dress to keep this all Trump focused.

Forum List

Back