Black Americans

Now face the facts that ONLY racists think blacks are more prone to commit crimes

Poverty creates crime NOT skin color

What you fail to consider is the FACTS.

This doesn't help your argument. As a matter of fact it pretty much destroys your argument.

poverty.png

Now I think you're making shit up. Name the town.
Sicklerville,NJ
That town is about 70% white according to wiki. Anyway, I find your "boast" about not having been in jail/prison a bit like Chris Rock's humorous observation that blacks (******* actually) demand credit for things which they are/are not supposed to do/be. Even with racists' accusations, stating that since you are an exception is a very weak argument to make.

what made you think he said he was the exception?

Poverty creates crime NOT skin color

What you fail to consider is the FACTS.

This doesn't help your argument. As a matter of fact it pretty much destroys your argument.

poverty.png

and you think this proves what exactly?

I know it proves that blacks are disproportionately more likely to commit violent crimes than whites and poverty has nothing to do with it as you have suggested.

You truly are a dumbass if I have to explain this to you.

Sicklerville,NJ
That town is about 70% white according to wiki. Anyway, I find your "boast" about not having been in jail/prison a bit like Chris Rock's humorous observation that blacks (******* actually) demand credit for things which they are/are not supposed to do/be. Even with racists' accusations, stating that since you are an exception is a very weak argument to make.

what made you think he said he was the exception?
Why would he point it out otherwise?

You really are a bit of a ditz, aren't you?

I have read a lot of negative about Black folks,some of it is true but only of a few.There are a lot of Black Americans living the American dream,two heads of households living in beautiful homes of which they worked and paid for,like I have done. Our neighborhoods are beautiful so much so that white folks are buying homes and moving in. I see this in a lot of Black neighborhoods in NJ.Even in Phila.Oh yes there are a small groups of Blacks trying to mess this up,but each time they run into a brick wall made up of positive thinking Black folks who nip it in the bud,and these groups go elsewhere cause we dont want their kind with us. So quit lumping us all in a bunch of negative because its untrue what you are saying.:clap2:

because you read his post through a filter of racism

Forum List

Back