Black Americans

I have read a lot of negative about Black folks,some of it is true but only of a few.There are a lot of Black Americans living the American dream,two heads of households living in beautiful homes of which they worked and paid for,like I have done. Our neighborhoods are beautiful so much so that white folks are buying homes and moving in. I see this in a lot of Black neighborhoods in NJ.Even in Phila.Oh yes there are a small groups of Blacks trying to mess this up,but each time they run into a brick wall made up of positive thinking Black folks who nip it in the bud,and these groups go elsewhere cause we dont want their kind with us. So quit lumping us all in a bunch of negative because its untrue what you are saying.:clap2:

There are good and bad people of every make and model that exsist.

behavior is how you judge people and NOT your preconcieved notions of who they might be.

The racist we have in this country veiw people in an untrue way.

They think their imagination is the true reality but it is not.

when someone insists on being willfully stupid its hard to bring them to reality.

Some of these people will DIE without ever seeing reality.

Thankfully our kids are gettting it right.

The vast majority of the youth today REFUSE these misconceptions.

I have read a lot of negative about Black folks,some of it is true but only of a few.There are a lot of Black Americans living the American dream,two heads of households living in beautiful homes of which they worked and paid for,like I have done. Our neighborhoods are beautiful so much so that white folks are buying homes and moving in. I see this in a lot of Black neighborhoods in NJ.Even in Phila.Oh yes there are a small groups of Blacks trying to mess this up,but each time they run into a brick wall made up of positive thinking Black folks who nip it in the bud,and these groups go elsewhere cause we dont want their kind with us. So quit lumping us all in a bunch of negative because its untrue what you are saying.:clap2:
you are a liar !! the black neighborhood thats so great may be less violent and crime ridden than most niggerhoods but you still have a much higher crime rate than an all white neighborhood in the same income bracket !! and in time your neighborhood will be a slum !!

heres an example of one of the ones who will die with a lie in their head in place of reality.

a first class shitheel racists this one is

I wish you were the rule, not the exception like the first comment stated. Some black Americans make it so hard to even give them a chance. Oh, well, it warms my heart to know there are at least a few decent ones out there.

Ah how nice to see a more gentle racist exsists

My whole town is the exception and the rule.

Now I think you're making shit up. Name the town.
Sicklerville,NJ
That town is about 70% white according to wiki. Anyway, I find your "boast" about not having been in jail/prison a bit like Chris Rock's humorous observation that blacks (******* actually) demand credit for things which they are/are not supposed to do/be. Even with racists' accusations, stating that since you are an exception is a very weak argument to make.

Complete bullshit. But only for a few? The "few" represent the black Americans living the American dream while the vast vast majority know nothing about two heads of households working to live in those beautiful homes. If you truly only see "small groups of Blacks trying to mess this up" you're in serious need of an eye examination.

Your denial is truly pathetic.

Just a typical racist

I have lived in mixed neighborhoods all my life.

I was born poor.

I find people are people and you can NEVER judge a person before you allow them to show you who they really are.

I moved all the time as a kid.

lived in a new town practically every year.

People are people.

I was born poor.

I find people are people and you can NEVER judge a person before you allow them to show you who they really are.

People are people.
I fail to see what your point is, especially since your conclusion is tautology.

Now I think you're making shit up. Name the town.
Sicklerville,NJ
That town is about 70% white according to wiki. Anyway, I find your "boast" about not having been in jail/prison a bit like Chris Rock's humorous observation that blacks (******* actually) demand credit for things which they are/are not supposed to do/be. Even with racists' accusations, stating that since you are an exception is a very weak argument to make.

He did not claim to be the exception

I was born poor.

People are people.
I fail to see what your point is, especially since your conclusion is tautology.

My point is that it is racist to say most black people are not good.

In fact its a fucking lie from everything Ive ever know about ANY people.

are you of the school that most people (any color) are bad?

I was born poor.

People are people.

If you are going to make a point, then make it regardless. Sorry, the only thing that comes through is sort of ditzy self-righteousness.

I was born poor.

People are people.

Why do you deny the facts?

Crime Rates:

•Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

•When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

•Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

•The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime:

•Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

•Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

•Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

•Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs:

•Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

•Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration:

•Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.

•Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Forum List

Back