Deaf Man Robbed & Killed By 3 Negroids

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Deaf Man Robbed & Killed By 3 Negroids

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Three teenagers are under arrest after authorities say they stabbed a deaf man during a robbery and left him lying in front yard of a Charlotte home festooned with Christmas decorations.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police say Michael Victor Shull of Conover was killed Friday while walking through a northwest Charlotte neighborhood to pick up his girlfriend. The couple had planned to go look at holiday lights.

Family members said the 21year-old Shull was a recent graduate of the North Carolina School for the Deaf in Morganton who worked at a tire shop.

On Saturday and Sunday, homicide detectives arrested Aveance Bryant, Davonta Turner and Ashely Owens, charging the trio with murder, robbery with a dangerous weapon and conspiracy to commit robbery.

Bryant and Turner are 18. Owens is 19.

3 arrested after deaf NC man killed during robbery | MyFOX8.com

Damned, man! Did you miss the memo? ******* cannot be racist. If they kill a whitey it's all OK, because there is no WAY that racism is a factor. And you are correct, such a crime will NEVER be highlighted by the MSM...unless the victim is black and the perps white (or can be labeled as white).

$images.jpg

One seemingly close to white man (Zimmerman) killed a back kid not much younger than the white kid in this story (Trayvon Martin) and the story was almost Rodney Kingesque in the outrage and response it received from the black community. There's one major difference between Martin and the victim in this news story, Martin assaulted Zimmerman, which led to Martin's killing, this poor kid did nothing and was most likely killed for less than $50.
The double standards that black's get to live under in this country makes me want to vomit

Last edited:
Expect that double standard to become even more pronounced and atrocious under this divider-in-chief. It serves this administration well to have racial conflict, so words are cheap. Lives are even cheaper to the newly re-minted regime.
Buckle up, we're in for a bumpy ride.

Exactly, he's trying to show that if a white guys perpetrates this crime against an Africa American, there would be international outrage

The double standards that black's get to live under in this country makes me want to vomit

Isn't it just shocking how there is such a double standard that there are almost NO black people in our prisons?

:rolleyes:

Stop vomitting and go live in some other country, kid.

Damned, man! Did you miss the memo? ******* cannot be racist. If they kill a whitey it's all OK, because there is no WAY that racism is a factor. And you are correct, such a crime will NEVER be highlighted by the MSM...unless the victim is black and the perps white (or can be labeled as white).

This is what I think of when I say, The Right.

Forum List

Back