Black Americans

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
I have read a lot of negative about Black folks,some of it is true but only of a few.There are a lot of Black Americans living the American dream,two heads of households living in beautiful homes of which they worked and paid for,like I have done. Our neighborhoods are beautiful so much so that white folks are buying homes and moving in. I see this in a lot of Black neighborhoods in NJ.Even in Phila.Oh yes there are a small groups of Blacks trying to mess this up,but each time they run into a brick wall made up of positive thinking Black folks who nip it in the bud,and these groups go elsewhere cause we dont want their kind with us. So quit lumping us all in a bunch of negative because its untrue what you are saying.:clap2:

I have read a lot of negative about Black folks,some of it is true but only of a few.There are a lot of Black Americans living the American dream,two heads of households living in beautiful homes of which they worked and paid for,like I have done. Our neighborhoods are beautiful so much so that white folks are buying homes and moving in. I see this in a lot of Black neighborhoods in NJ.Even in Phila.Oh yes there are a small groups of Blacks trying to mess this up,but each time they run into a brick wall made up of positive thinking Black folks who nip it in the bud,and these groups go elsewhere cause we dont want their kind with us. So quit lumping us all in a bunch of negative because its untrue what you are saying.:clap2:
you are a liar !! the black neighborhood thats so great may be less violent and crime ridden than most niggerhoods but you still have a much higher crime rate than an all white neighborhood in the same income bracket !! and in time your neighborhood will be a slum !!

you are a liar !! the black neighborhood thats so great may be less violent and crime ridden than most niggerhoods but you still have a much higher crime rate than an all white neighborhood in the same income bracket !! and in time your neighborhood will be a slum !!

That will never happen,we dont have a high crime rate,in fact the high crime rate comes from the white hoods as these are po whites like you yidnar.

I wish you were the rule, not the exception like the first comment stated. Some black Americans make it so hard to even give them a chance. Oh, well, it warms my heart to know there are at least a few decent ones out there.

Some black Americans make it so hard to even give them a chance. Oh, well, it warms my heart to know there are at least a few decent ones out there.

Some ignorant little punks make it so hard to take kids seriously. Oh well, maybe there are a few decent ones out there that are nothing like you.

Quit being such a little troll. It's pretty obvious that nobody here wants you in any of these conversations based on the comments people have left on your profile. We're continuing an on topic conversation, it's currently adult swim, let the adults have their time then you can say all you want.

It's pretty obvious you're just an ignorant little punk with too much mouth and not enough sense (to say nothing of morality). Why don't you finish your studies and learn something - anything - before making an ass of yourself? As you can see by some of these other racist losers here, there is plenty of time for that.

Alright, I'll take it into consideration, I hope you and your family had a great Christmas Unkotare

Complete bullshit. But only for a few? The "few" represent the black Americans living the American dream while the vast vast majority know nothing about two heads of households working to live in those beautiful homes. If you truly only see "small groups of Blacks trying to mess this up" you're in serious need of an eye examination.

Your denial is truly pathetic.

Complete bullshit. But only for a few? The "few" represent the black Americans living the American dream while the vast vast majority know nothing about two heads of households working to live in those beautiful homes. If you truly only see "small groups of Blacks trying to mess this up" you're in serious need of an eye examination.

where do you live on tobbacco road somewhere.Or do you livein the deep south where people have given up. Iwas raised in a poor neighborhood but my dad was working at a good job and he raised us to have a good work ethic.My parents lived until I was ninetine and a graduate of high school,my brothers were in college, we all graduated from high school and went our different ways. None of us have a criminal record,never been in jail always worked,and now am retired living good by the grace of God.

where do you live on tobbacco road somewhere.Or do you livein the deep south where people have given up. Iwas raised in a poor neighborhood but my dad was working at a good job and he raised us to have a good work ethic.My parents lived until I was ninetine and a graduate of high school,my brothers were in college, we all graduated from high school and went our different ways. None of us have a criminal record,never been in jail always worked,and now am retired living good by the grace of God.

I'll make it simple for you. Do the fuckin' math, you moron. With 70+% of black births out of wedlock I'll stick with "the vast vast majority know nothing about two heads of households," etc.

I'll make it simple for you. Do the fuckin' math, you moron. With 70+% of black births out of wedlock I'll stick with "the vast vast majority know nothing about two heads of households," etc.

Whats wrong "boy"you never took your life in your own hands and made something out of you.

I know this to be true from experience and first hand knowledge. Let's see how many "sheets" come out of the closet and verbally assault you.

I know this to be true from experience and first hand knowledge. Let's see how many "sheets" come out of the closet and verbally assault you.

Once again. What he stated is an exception, not the rule.

The stats do not lie.

In the African American community, 72 percent of Black children are raised in a single parent household.

Here are some stats on the city to city breakdown of single parent families in the Black community from 2009.

I agree with you to a certain extent. people surround themselves with other people that share common values and traits. if most of the people you know are smart then you think everyone is smart. etc. unfortunately there are large portions of the population that are not like you or me.

ghetto hoods and white trash also think that everyone else is like them. but it is not true.

a randomly chosen black is more likely to fall into a group with lower societal standards than is a randomly chosen white. it is what it is. but I dont want to accept lower standards in the people I interact with.

Forum List

Back