Black American Has a Message for the Race Rioters…

No justice no peace, no justice no peace...shut up. :lol:

Great rant!

it's a war between white police department and the black community.....white police started it and black community will finished it.

They won't finish shit because they're surrounded by jack booted goons with AR-S, tear gas, machine guns, armored cars.

Lefty regards all truth to be invective. What this man is talking about is taking responsibility for one's own destiny instead of relying on government and destroying your own communities.

I saw a note left on a store by someone who lived in Furgerson..It was very touching

it said,

I'm sorry your store was destroyed and we hope you decide to stay in our town and open again

from a 15 year old girl who frequented your store regularly

According to the mayor a lot of the looters were from out of town..probably came in with Sharpton that race hustling dirtbag

Last edited:
it's a war between white police department and the black community.....white police started it and black community will finished it.
You must be a Black right? You don't even know how to spell 'finish'.
That's what happens when an entire race has an average IQ 10-15 points lower than any other race on the planet.
All the Black community will 'finish' is the commercial businesses in their own communities. Talk about shiting in your own bed.

That's what happens when an entire race has an average IQ 10-15 points lower than any other race on the planet.

Your jackboots must really chafe that Jews score the highest on IQ tests, dim bulb.

Last edited:
The darkies need to be more peace loving and obedient, like dannyboys's kind of White people:

2zyfqld.jpg

And what of Michael Brown? His life is buried under the rioting when it should be the focus.

michael-brown.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
So how many of your examples involved whites rioting over a police shooting?
Yeah thats what I thought..........

Oh, I see. White people only riot for important stuff like winning a ball game, or to make a party more fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back