Black American EMBARRASSES race-baiting hispanic reporter

Love it! So refreshing to see.that multicultural exchange! I wish more of us could see things the way these 2 young men did. Then America would truly be in a much better place.

Way to represent America and slam that racist foreigner! Welcome to America, now go home!

I wanted to hear her answer the last question when the black guy asked her if she was here legally.

Well, most of the racist .. race baiting types, I come in contact with post on the USMB, oddly perhaps, they all seem to be imbeciles as well as vote Democrat.

Thanks for the OP video.. :lmao:

Sounded like the politically incorrect and great American Jesse Lee Peterson in that vid.

Let's Make America Great Again.

Trump 2016

Where was that interview taking place? What was said before the clip began? After?

I love nutbags. They found a person who isn't quick on her feet and who got filibustered by a couple of guys on film.

It is an old tactic of the Left. If one criticizes the POTUS, the left calls them racist. It is disgusting and stupid.

It is akin to Aesop's Fable...the boy who cried wolf...the left does it so much, it is now meaningless and clearly a tactic to shut down debate.

It is an old tactic of the Left. If one criticizes the POTUS, the left calls them racist. It is disgusting and stupid.

It is akin to Aesop's Fable...the boy who cried wolf...the left does it so much, it is now meaningless and clearly a tactic to shut down debate.
The guy shoved it right back in her face without missing a beat, though.

This country needs a lot more of that, quickly.

If you ask a murderer are they a murderer most would say, no way, right? Same with racists. Her question was valid but way too deep for these two. In the quiet of many souls resides racist thoughts, are they racists? Not long ago I got into a discussion in which I told a few family members that I had often heard them say racist things. OMG you would have thought I called them murderers. Too funny, Freud got a lot of repression and rationalization right. Ask a child if they did something you saw with your own eyes and the vehemence and denial comes oh so quickly. Her question is fair, are they racists? They may or may not be but this blanket denial and the apologetics of denial are interesting on another level. How about we close the borders to illegals from Asian, Europe, Russia and then we can place on our heads the mantel of fairness. As for this bizarre love America stuff, lots to love lots to criticize too. PS reminds me of Nam times and love it or leave it baloney.

If you ask a murderer are they a murderer most would say, no way, right? Same with racists. Her question was valid but way too deep for these two. In the quiet of many souls resides racist thoughts, are they racists? Not long ago I got into a discussion in which I told a few family members that I had often heard them say racist things. OMG you would have thought I called them murderers. Too funny, Freud got a lot of repression and rationalization right. Ask a child if they did something you saw with your own eyes and the vehemence and denial comes oh so quickly. Her question is fair, are they racists? They may or may not be but this blanket denial and the apologetics of denial are interesting on another level. How about we close the borders to illegals from Asian, Europe, Russia and then we can place on our heads the mantel of fairness. As for this bizarre love America stuff, lots to love lots to criticize too. PS reminds me of Nam times and love it or leave it baloney.
You know what IS racist and what isn't...right? Being a LWNJ, you are the judge and jury.

The arrogance of LWNJ's knows no bounds.

Why are you a lying douche bag?

YouTube

YouTube

YouTube

The last one is debatable. Recall that at one time, Trump did tell his supporters to punch protestors. Of course, he backed away from that viewpoint, but the challenge was issued too anti Trump protestors.

So yes, you can blame Trump for seeding the violent reaction of anti-Trump protestors despite Trumps efforts to quell the violence surrounding his rallies.

Even so, that is no reason for people to go and seek violence with trump supporters! There is no reason to take up the call of violence, especially since the person who told his supporters to fight is now asking them to refrain from fighting.

There is a lot more to this, but I'll let you view the proTrump side since they are the ones being attacked.

Political correctness has made the word racist meaningless, racebaitin is their default to control the narrative... In this case it backfired.

Political correctness has made the word racist meaningless, racebaitin is their default to control the narrative... In this case it backfired.
Yes, and it's a shame that such an important word has been so diluted and trivialized.

Forum List

Back