Bizarre Trump Campaign Gets Even More Bizarre

Trump Would Fund Super-PACs Aimed at Taking Down Cruz, Kasich

It's almost like he's deliberately trying to lose.

I don't know why this would surprise anyone. The democrat-donating New York RINO Trump's entire campaign was aimed at destroying the republican party as a whole. He was just using the name "republican" to accomplish this. God knows how much money Soros is paying Trump on the down-low. Must be at least in the 100s of $millions..

...more disturbing still, one of Trump's former campaign aides said he has no intention of being president...that his campaign in fact was/is a ruse..

Writing for the website xojane.com, Stephanie Cegielski said that when she was brought aboard as communications director for the Make America Great Again PAC last summer, the instructions from Trump Tower were to make sure that Trump finished a respectable second in the GOP primary. It was made clear that Trump was running not as a serious contender, but as a “protest” candidate....“He doesn't want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House....Ex-Trump Insider: Donald Doesn’t Want to Be President

So from where I'm looking... leftist cash + Trump's RINO-ego = Trump nomination and destruction of the GOP. So, don't be surprised. You recall that the protestors that galvanized the most support for Trump in the primaries in rebellion to their antics, were Soros hired and paid..

Last edited:
"Said a person familiar with Trump's thinking..."
Don't get sleazy, Toro. It's not necessary

From the article.

During an event in Cleveland on Friday, Trump hinted at the prospect of funding an outside group against Cruz in the future.

“Maybe I’ll set up a super-PAC if he decides to run,” Trump said of Cruz.​

Trump said he could shoot people on 5th Avenue and supporters would still back him. His supporters will believe anything and everything he says and does, no matter how bad or bizarre.

And the irony impaired far left drone, continues to spout far left religious dogma.

Hilary kills people and you still support her..

Silly far left drone!

Just like you want to double down on voting for Hilary?

Silly far left drone!

7f6b0f9470991e95680fc1e37743-funny_parrot_picture_5.jpg

Expected from a far left drone that is voting for Hilary!

I offer the GOP my thoughts and prayers…

Still, I doubt Drumpf would spend a penny of his own money. So far, he has goobers willing to do his bidding for him and is pocketing the windfall. PT Barnum would be proud. Somehow, I doubt his father would.

Still, I doubt Drumpf would spend a penny of his own money. So far, he has goobers willing to do his bidding for him and is pocketing the windfall. PT Barnum would be proud. Somehow, I doubt his father would.

Again the far left drones that vote for Hilary show that they worse than those that support ISIS!

It just gets weirder and weirder.

Rather than trying to unify the party and focus on attacking Hillary Clinton, Trump says he is going to create a Super PAC to end the careers of John Kasich and Ted Cruz.

Donald Trump plans to create and fund super-PACs specifically aimed at ending the political careers of Ted Cruz and John Kasich should either run for office again, after both snubbed the Republican nominee during his party's convention this week, a person familiar with Trump’s thinking told Bloomberg Politics on Friday.

The plan would involve Trump investing millions of his own money --perhaps $20 million or more -- in one or two outside groups about six months before their respective election days if Texas Senator Cruz or Ohio Governor Kasich stand for office again. The person said Trump is willing to set up two separate super-PACs – one for Cruz and one for Kasich – and put millions into each.​

Almost?

Again the far left drones that vote for Hilary show that they worse than those that support ISIS!

Hildabeast supporters are the most clueless, ill informed and ignorant people on the planet. She has no accomplishments, is corrupt and lies with every breath. It's comical watching them try to comment and support her.

Rather than trying to unify the party and focus on attacking Hillary Clinton, Trump says he is going to create a Super PAC to end the careers of John Kasich and Ted Cruz.

Donald Trump plans to create and fund super-PACs specifically aimed at ending the political careers of Ted Cruz and John Kasich should either run for office again, after both snubbed the Republican nominee during his party's convention this week, a person familiar with Trump’s thinking told Bloomberg Politics on Friday.

The plan would involve Trump investing millions of his own money --perhaps $20 million or more -- in one or two outside groups about six months before their respective election days if Texas Senator Cruz or Ohio Governor Kasich stand for office again. The person said Trump is willing to set up two separate super-PACs – one for Cruz and one for Kasich – and put millions into each.​

Or he is trying to purge his new found Republican party.

Every day this guy seems more and more similar to an Authoritarian thug.

Or he is trying to purge his new found Republican party.

Every day this guy seems more and more similar to an Authoritarian thug.

Another Hilary supporter and their irony impaired postings!

trump is deranged, temperamentally unfit to hold office.

You are correct that Hilary is all those things!

Silly irony Impaired far left drones!

Voting for Hilary is worse than supporting ISIS!

Why does anyone think it makes sense to vote for a derange corrupt man to defeat a rearranged corrupt woman? We are screwed either way

Maybe he's just trying to completely pulverize the whole party into dust, and then plans on starting something new in its place.

TRUMP: THE PARTY

Maybe he knows that letting people walk all over him is not a winning strategy.

Why does anyone think it makes sense to vote for a derange corrupt man to defeat a rearranged corrupt woman? We are screwed either way

One is a political insider and part of the status quo. The other is not..

That is the big difference.

If most Americans want real change they will have to vote for something other than the two parties.

From the article.

During an event in Cleveland on Friday, Trump hinted at the prospect of funding an outside group against Cruz in the future.

Trump said he could shoot people on 5th Avenue and supporters would still back him. His supporters will believe anything and everything he says and does, no matter how bad or bizarre.

And the irony impaired far left drone, continues to spout far left religious dogma.

Silly far left drone!

And Trump will do the same with that kind of power

From the article.

Silly far left drone!

And how do yo know that? What laws or bills have you seen him support and do such things?

What government documents have you seen Trump destroy?

How many ambassadors have you seen Trump leave to die?

If most Americans want real change they will have to vote for something other than the two parties.

Trump is the ultimate insider. He is the one who financed them. The fact that he gave he RNC tons more power at the convention this week should make that obvious.

The idea that anything is going to get better with him in office is pure fantasy

From the article.

Silly far left drone!

And how do yo know that? What laws or bills have you seen him support and do such things?

Look at how he acts towards people now without power. You seriously think he is going to become gentle and kind to who enemies when he has the power to really hurt them? You don't have to be a seer to realize giving the man power over government is going to lead to horrendous results.

Trump is the ultimate insider. He is the one who financed them. The fact that he gave he RNC tons more power at the convention this week should make that obvious.

The idea that anything is going to get better with him in office is pure fantasy

You are saying that Trump is more of insider that Hilary?

That is pure fantasy..

From the article.

Silly far left drone!

Look at how he acts towards people now without power. You seriously think he is going to become gentle and kind to who enemies when he has the power to really hurt them? You don't have to be a seer to realize giving the man power over government is going to lead to horrendous results.

Do you think the President is the ultimate power in our government?

If so that is pure fantasy as well.

Forum List

Back