Bizarre Habits of the Left

Bizarre may be an almost affectionate way to put it, but you judge for yourself.

1. "Hillary Clinton Carries Ninja Squirrel Hot Sauce Everywhere
....Hillary Clinton was asked to name something she carries with her everywhere she goes. “Hot sauce,” she answered. “Yeah.”
Here's What Hot Sauce Hillary Clinton Keeps in Her Bag

Of course, this is the very same congenital liar who told New Zealand his fib:
"On a first-lady goodwill tour of Asia in April 1995—the kind of banal trip that she now claims as part of her foreign-policy "experience"—Mrs. Clinton had been in Nepal and been briefly introduced to the late Sir Edmund Hillary, conqueror of Mount Everest. Ever ready to milk the moment, she announced that her mother had actually named her for this famous and intrepid explorer. The claim "worked" well enough to be repeated at other stops and even showed up in Bill Clinton's memoirs almost a decade later, as one more instance of the gutsy tradition that undergirds the junior senator from New York.

Clinton was born in 1947, and Sir Edmund Hillary and his partner Tenzing Norgay did not ascend Mount Everest until 1953, so the story was self-evidently untrue and eventually yielded to fact-checking.

Soooo.....I wouldn't be asking her to borrow the hot sauce.

2. Next, there is Hussein Obama who never goes anywhere without the monkey god, Hanuman....

"The Hindu god figures among some other small totems which the U.S. President carries all the time.

A statuette of Lord Hanuman is among few items that U.S. President Barack Obama always carries in his pocket and seeks inspiration from whenever he feels tired or discouraged.

The President disclosed this on a YouTube interview which the White House scheduled as a way to reach younger audiences as it promotes Mr. Obama’s final State of the Union address on Tuesday."
Revealed: Obama always carries Hanuman statuette in pocket

obama-charm3.jpg

And this from one of the run-of-the-mill Liberal simpletons.....

"Former New York Times Editor Carries ‘Little Plastic Obama Doll’ in Her Purse for ‘Comfort’
Former New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson revealed in a column last week that she carries a plastic Barack Obama doll in her purse as a way to comfort herself in the Donald Trump era."
Former New York Times Editor Carries 'Little Plastic Obama Doll' in Her Purse for 'Comfort'

Kinda brings back the memories of when the Democrats/Liberals told all that Obama was god, the messiah, and Jesus.

Did I say 'bizarre'???

I meant 'nuts.'

Still waiting for some essplanation of what a personal stash of hot sauce, amulets, charms and what one carries on one's person, has in the remotest way to do with "the left".

Did I say 'waiting'???

I meant 'nuts'.

Don't ya know...hot sauce apparently is a condiment that's commonly associated with the black population. And ya know how much Hillary wants to associate with Black Americans.

th

No, I don't know that at all. Actually I have an entire arsenal of hot sauces including my own from peppers I grew. Far as I know they're "associated" mainly with Thai, Indian, Korean, Mexican and Caribbean foods. Carrying one's own is not a bad idea considering the geh-gringo footwash that's often in the restaurants.

Gads....if not for lies, you'd be mute.

1. "In an interview with the hip-hop morning show “The Breakfast Club” on urban radio station Power 105.1, an interviewer asked Clinton about items she always carried with her. Clinton’s answer was immediate. “Hot sauce,” she said.

On a radio station targeted towards black people with music that most would consider connected to black culture, Clinton’s comments looked for all the world like a textbook attempt at pandering from a campaign that has long been accused by young black people of doing just that. The interviewers themselves responded immediately, questioning Clinton about pandering in a joking way."
Was Hillary Clinton Pandering When She Talked About Hot Sauce?

2. Without the black vote Democrats would never win a national election.
.... the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.
They're pretty much saddled with this donkey.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"
Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

Can't you just tell the truth....EVER?????

Bizarre may be an almost affectionate way to put it, but you judge for yourself.

....Hillary Clinton was asked to name something she carries with her everywhere she goes. “Hot sauce,” she answered. “Yeah.”

"On a first-lady goodwill tour of Asia in April 1995—the kind of banal trip that she now claims as part of her foreign-policy "experience"—Mrs. Clinton had been in Nepal and been briefly introduced to the late Sir Edmund Hillary, conqueror of Mount Everest. Ever ready to milk the moment, she announced that her mother had actually named her for this famous and intrepid explorer. The claim "worked" well enough to be repeated at other stops and even showed up in Bill Clinton's memoirs almost a decade later, as one more instance of the gutsy tradition that undergirds the junior senator from New York.

Clinton was born in 1947, and Sir Edmund Hillary and his partner Tenzing Norgay did not ascend Mount Everest until 1953, so the story was self-evidently untrue and eventually yielded to fact-checking.

2. Next, there is Hussein Obama who never goes anywhere without the monkey god, Hanuman....

"The Hindu god figures among some other small totems which the U.S. President carries all the time.

A statuette of Lord Hanuman is among few items that U.S. President Barack Obama always carries in his pocket and seeks inspiration from whenever he feels tired or discouraged.

The President disclosed this on a YouTube interview which the White House scheduled as a way to reach younger audiences as it promotes Mr. Obama’s final State of the Union address on Tuesday."

obama-charm3.jpg

"Former New York Times Editor Carries ‘Little Plastic Obama Doll’ in Her Purse for ‘Comfort’
Former New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson revealed in a column last week that she carries a plastic Barack Obama doll in her purse as a way to comfort herself in the Donald Trump era."
Former New York Times Editor Carries 'Little Plastic Obama Doll' in Her Purse for 'Comfort'

Kinda brings back the memories of when the Democrats/Liberals told all that Obama was god, the messiah, and Jesus.

Did I say 'bizarre'???

I meant 'nuts.'

Who cares?

Also, all politicians lie. Especially in a country where if you tell the truth everyone will hate you.

1. "In an interview with the hip-hop morning show “The Breakfast Club” on urban radio station Power 105.1, an interviewer asked Clinton about items she always carried with her. Clinton’s answer was immediate. “Hot sauce,” she said.

On a radio station targeted towards black people with music that most would consider connected to black culture, Clinton’s comments looked for all the world like a textbook attempt at pandering from a campaign that has long been accused by young black people of doing just that. The interviewers themselves responded immediately, questioning Clinton about pandering in a joking way."

Once AGAIN ---- hot sauce is commonly used in South Asian, southeast Asian and northeast Asian foods, and secondarily in Mexican and Caribbean cuisines. It has no particular connection to "black culture". Maybe you should crawl out of the basement at some point and stumble into a Korean restaurant. And when they offer a glass of water, don't say no.

As noted I've got a variety of hot sauces in my culinary toolbox here. Of the ones I didn't make myself, most are from India, a few from Thailand or China, one from Jamaica and I believe there's a couple from Saudi Arabia and Egypt. And one from Hungary. Exactly how you get "black culture" out of that remains a mystery wrapped in an enigma surrounded by a kevlar-grade outer shell of partisan hackitude.

Meanwhile we continue to sit and we continue to wait for the equally mysterious explanation of what in the friggety fuck "hot sauce" has to do with "the left" or in what way it belongs in a forum about "politics". And we continue to get no answer whatsoever. Or as it's known on USMB, "Wednesday".

This used to be a favourite hot sauce. Scotch Bonnet peppers, yum.

colon-cleaner-hot-sauce_lg1.jpg

They fucked up their own formula when they oozed into a new mustard-based formula. It was the hot sauce version of "New Coke". Would that they would return to the original.

obama-charm3.jpg

Did I say 'bizarre'???

I meant 'nuts.'

Still waiting for some essplanation of what a personal stash of hot sauce, amulets, charms and what one carries on one's person, has in the remotest way to do with "the left".

Did I say 'waiting'???

I meant 'nuts'.

Don't ya know...hot sauce apparently is a condiment that's commonly associated with the black population. And ya know how much Hillary wants to associate with Black Americans.

th

No, I don't know that at all. Actually I have an entire arsenal of hot sauces including my own from peppers I grew. Far as I know they're "associated" mainly with Thai, Indian, Korean, Mexican and Caribbean foods. Carrying one's own is not a bad idea considering the geh-gringo footwash that's often in the restaurants.

Gads....if not for lies, you'd be mute.

And furthermore --- from your own link:

>> Her love of hot sauce has been on the record for decades, and it is a love that surpasses the affection most people have for any food. Her tolerance for spiciness and preference for covering foods with it borders on the surreal. Hot sauces have been named after her much-professed love for the stuff. .... A New York Times piece got at Clinton’s love of hot peppers, based on a “60 Minutes” interview: <<​

--- from the Salon sublink in that paragraph

>> “I eat a lot of hot peppers,” she told CBS News anchor Katie Couric [ten years ago], who had asked her how she maintains her stamina on the campaign trail. “I for some reason started doing that in 1992, and I swear by it. I think it keeps my metabolism revved up and keeps me healthy.”

Apparently she kept 100 bottles of hot sauce when she was in the White House. In 2012, she told Conde Nast Traveler about bringing red pepper and Tabasco on her trips as Secretary of State. And late last year, she and her staff talked about peppers and farm stands. <<​

YOUR OWN LINK.

So uh, this is apparently not a new thing for her; she's a pepper freak. I didn't know about it myself but then I didn't need to, did I. But your link took me right to it.

I eat a lot of peppers too, both hot and not. I've sent many a dish back to the kitchen in many a Thai restaurant admonishing them "I asked for Thai-hot, not gringo-hot". So I too appreciate the captivations of capsicum. I grow them, sauce them and preserve them. They're good for ya. Somehow in the process of processing peppers it's never occurred to me that it was a "political" act. Perhaps there's a "Democratic" way and a "Republican" way to slice a pepper. Perhaps there's a "left wing" and a "right wing" way to grow them. I always figured that was just horticulture. Live and learn.

And btw my own affiliation with hot peppers and sauces dates back years before Clinton's citation of 1992. Does that put me to her 'left'? I'm also a strong advocate of garlic --- does that make me, I dunno, a Whig?

SMGDH

Last edited:

Forum List

Back