Bitcoin kicking ass

And the hundred is slated for retirement too,,,,,wouldnt do to haVE CASH AVAILABLE when they want to force you into digital money
What do you think US cash is backed by? Just curious.
If you think the moneyprinters are going to let you flee their clutches without a war....you're a fool..........
There wont be a war. They'll just find a way to make money off of it. They cant stop it so they'll just join in.
Of course they can stop it......all ya need is the inevitable sudden decrease and the call for regulation will start.....once that happens only a matter of time
They regulate US dollars now but they cant stop how people use the cash. Even if they did regulate..it would probably explode at that point.
why they want to get rid of it

According to billionaire Thomas Peterffy, CEO of the brokerage giant Interactive Brokers (IBKR, +1.43%), there’s a small but very real possibility that a futures market for the volatile crypto-currency will cause the financial system to buckle and trigger a crisis similar to 2008. How Bitcoin Could Trigger a Lehman-Style Crisis
Any time you have a great thing you have copycats. And then it ain't so great anymore.
Plus it's an MLM.
Your job is an MLM. The people at the top get paid more than the people at the bottom.

Bitcoin is a classic bubble. It is not a Stock. It is not a currency. It is a Dutch tulip bulb. If you don’t know that reference then I suggest you research it. The problem with investing in a bubble is you never know when it is going to burst.
Bitcoin is like any other investment. Its not a magic bullet or get rich quick scheme unless you want to use it like some day traders. The short and long term ROI with Bitcoin is unlike anything else I have ever seen and I love me some real estate. My guess is it will crash again. When it does I will be there to buy more of it because its not going anywhere.

Interesting post- your first sentence you proclaim bitcoin is like any other investment. Then in your third sentence you proclaim bitcoin is unlike anything else.... You make your self very clear, you have no idea what you are talking about.
I think you just proved you have no idea you know what you are talking about. ROI means return on investment. Bitcoin is an investment just like any other. The ROI is what is different.

It is a speculation bubble. The majority of bitcoins are owned by very few people. Take a look at this chart. It is a bit outdated (sept, 17), but the dynamics are even more true now. What you’ll see is there are over 25 million bitcoin owners, and the top 1% own over half of all bitcoins.
Are you in the Bitcoin 1% ? A New Model of the Distribution of Bitcoin Wealth
View attachment 164315

The guys who own 1000’s of bitcoins know that by hoarding them they are causing them to be rare. Rarity is a crucial factor in price. I suspect if half of the owners who own more than 100 bitcoins decided to cash in, the price would tumble. Bitcoin was allegedly designed to be a currency which could not be manipulated by central banks, but it is being manipulated by the early adapters. If it is ever going to become a currency, the conversion price will have to be stable, it will have to be widely held, and widely accepted. None of those things exist. Ergo, it is a entity that is bought and held for speculation.
Also I meant to mention but forgot to, but yes your right it’s going to be hard to use it as currency if it’s volatile (but it makes it great to trade). Even there are still big online companies accepting it as currency. But until it stabilizes (if it does) it probably won’t be widely adopted. But there are way around that. You can buy amazon gift cards, which pretty much eliminates the volatility factor. If the verifications get faster and companies/merchants can sell right away, the. Volitiltiy doesn’t really matter. On top of that people will prefer to purchase online with bitcoin vs a credit card, because of the unhackability and the anonymity. There are also other Cyptos designed to remain stable and be traded very very rapidly, to act as a medium.

If it keeps getting bigger, places like amazon will eventually start taking it. I don’t see that coming in the next year, but amazon did register some domain names in crypto recently, but that could mean a few different things.

Bitcoin is just kind of this multi edge sword, where it’s a currency kind of, asset kind of, bank kind of, all mashed into one. To call it strictly one or the other as of now wouldn’t be correct. But what it’s doing should definitely be watched.

Asclepias apparently disagrees with your assertion that other cryptos are more stable. He claims bitcoin is the most stable. So which of you is wrong?

Bitcoin is like any other investment. Its not a magic bullet or get rich quick scheme unless you want to use it like some day traders. The short and long term ROI with Bitcoin is unlike anything else I have ever seen and I love me some real estate. My guess is it will crash again. When it does I will be there to buy more of it because its not going anywhere.

Interesting post- your first sentence you proclaim bitcoin is like any other investment. Then in your third sentence you proclaim bitcoin is unlike anything else.... You make your self very clear, you have no idea what you are talking about.
I think you just proved you have no idea you know what you are talking about. ROI means return on investment. Bitcoin is an investment just like any other. The ROI is what is different.

It is a speculation bubble. The majority of bitcoins are owned by very few people. Take a look at this chart. It is a bit outdated (sept, 17), but the dynamics are even more true now. What you’ll see is there are over 25 million bitcoin owners, and the top 1% own over half of all bitcoins.
View attachment 164315

The guys who own 1000’s of bitcoins know that by hoarding them they are causing them to be rare. Rarity is a crucial factor in price. I suspect if half of the owners who own more than 100 bitcoins decided to cash in, the price would tumble. Bitcoin was allegedly designed to be a currency which could not be manipulated by central banks, but it is being manipulated by the early adapters. If it is ever going to become a currency, the conversion price will have to be stable, it will have to be widely held, and widely accepted. None of those things exist. Ergo, it is a entity that is bought and held for speculation.
Also I meant to mention but forgot to, but yes your right it’s going to be hard to use it as currency if it’s volatile (but it makes it great to trade). Even there are still big online companies accepting it as currency. But until it stabilizes (if it does) it probably won’t be widely adopted. But there are way around that. You can buy amazon gift cards, which pretty much eliminates the volatility factor. If the verifications get faster and companies/merchants can sell right away, the. Volitiltiy doesn’t really matter. On top of that people will prefer to purchase online with bitcoin vs a credit card, because of the unhackability and the anonymity. There are also other Cyptos designed to remain stable and be traded very very rapidly, to act as a medium.

If it keeps getting bigger, places like amazon will eventually start taking it. I don’t see that coming in the next year, but amazon did register some domain names in crypto recently, but that could mean a few different things.

Bitcoin is just kind of this multi edge sword, where it’s a currency kind of, asset kind of, bank kind of, all mashed into one. To call it strictly one or the other as of now wouldn’t be correct. But what it’s doing should definitely be watched.

Asclepias apparently disagrees with your assertion that other cryptos are more stable. He claims bitcoin is the most stable. So which of you is wrong?
Bitcoin is the most popular and well recognized . People have been trading it for years. It’s volatile which makes it good to trade with.

According to billionaire Thomas Peterffy, CEO of the brokerage giant Interactive Brokers (IBKR, +1.43%), there’s a small but very real possibility that a futures market for the volatile crypto-currency will cause the financial system to buckle and trigger a crisis similar to 2008. How Bitcoin Could Trigger a Lehman-Style Crisis
Any time you have a great thing you have copycats. And then it ain't so great anymore.
Plus it's an MLM.
Your job is an MLM. The people at the top get paid more than the people at the bottom.

That is silly. People at the top getting paid more than those at the bottom is not the stand alone definition of a MLM. A mlm depends on the constant addition of lower layers, more people joining the mlm to create income for those above them.

View attachment 164315

We could both be right. I worked in the tech industry and longevity in code tends to make the code more stable. However if someone comes with better coding out the box then its better coding and more stable. Its an opinion at this point.

Plus it's an MLM.

That is silly. People at the top getting paid more than those at the bottom is not the stand alone definition of a MLM. A mlm depends on the constant addition of lower layers, more people joining the mlm to create income for those above them.
What company do you know that doesnt turn over its lower levels frequently? Why do you think those lower levels are turned over? Its to create income for the people at the top. You sound seriously uninformed.

It’s not just the US, the Eurozone and British pound won’t let it win.

Can you imagine all the tax evasion that can be done through it? How easy it is for terrorists to use it for financing?

Sooner or later it will either be shut down, taken over by the banks, or regulated into oblivion by the countries of the world.

View attachment 164315

Neither...your just wanting someone to be wrong. I feel like I’m watching the today show when they first talked about email. Just look at the chart for bitcoin, it’s been stable for years....but it does the price does fluctuate enough that people can be successful trading it, buying low, selling high. Even if it’s people playing around with dollars, making 2 bucks a day...that’s a good day for someone who makes 10 bucks a day. The line has been going up and up for many years now, steadily. Because usership has grown steadily. Since hitting its 1000 benchmark heads have turned. The people meaning to get into it, finally jumped in then. The people on the fence now are getting into, because this thing was never suppose to work, it was supposed to crash and burn years ago. They’ve been calling it a bubble for years now. Now the big money is getting into it. This will be followed by the people who had no intentions of getting into.

What we’re seeing is a comparatively minor jump in adoption. The ball is just starting to get rolling.

Are there crypto scams, and crypto mimickers trying to prey on people and make a quick buck, YES. But there was plenty of that going on in the so called “internet bubble.” Which I think is a misnomer, because what has come out of that bubble? Companies racing to be the first trillion dollar companies ever...the wheat got separated from the chaff, and now we have companies in Silicon Valley that are more powerful than half the countries out there...sliicon valley makes california alone the 6th biggest economy. I wouldn’t call that an internet bubble, that’s a complete paradigm shift.

And no I’m not getting paid to “market” this hahaha...I really expected there’d be more users on here wanting to celebrate with me. Instead it just bunch of dogs barking and running away from a roomba, that they’re confused and scared of. DONT BUY IN THEN. This whole time people have been acting like I’m telling them to use asbestos as a seasoning or something.

If your thinking about buying some BTC, Do it soon, probably before dec 18th. The CME should add a lot more money into BTC. That’s just my 2 cents. Again ONLY MONEY YOUR CONFORTABLE LOOSING. But also remember you can sell at any time. This isn’t lu le ru MLM thing, it’s just new technology. Nor is it a Ponzi scheme, that’s when some guy claims big returns for investors, and then gets a new larger set of investors, and pays the first round off (while pocketing a little for himself), and then gets an even bigger group to pay off the 2nd round, and so on and so forth.

I am so tempted to cash out. As of this posting Bitcoin is at $14K
I’d do so at least enough to protect your original investment. But you will have a smaller share.

Yea it’s crazy what’s going on, but it’s steady too. I wonder if it’s from the CME announcement

Forum List

Back