Bitching about Wayne Brady in 3...2...1...

Kinda like this:
So Many Fathers
A black woman was filling out forms at the welfare office. Under "Number of children," she wrote "10," and where it said "List names of children," she wrote "Leroy." When she handed in the form, the woman behind the desk pointed out: "Now here where it says "List names of children," you're supposed to write the names of each one of your children." "Dey all named Leroy," said the black woman. "That's very unusual. When you call them, how do they know which one you want?" asked the welfare worker. "Oh, den I uses the last names."

Sorry, Buckeye, that isn't funny either.

Immie

That was my point, actually it's kinda funny and it's sad, but that's what certain people want to have happen (fuck up marriage, religion, morality, business and you get..........DETROIT, MI)

But the main crux of my point was to see liberals whine about it, after they fancy themselves as funny making fun of republicans.

Here is a good one though:
Q: What's the difference between a Democrat and a prostitute?
A: The prostitute gives value for the money she takes.

The next time Wayne Brady is funny or relevant will be the first time.

His very presence make the people around him seem funnier.

He could make Pol Pot look like Richard Prior.

I actually watched parts of the roast last night, well actually it was this morning after midnight. Some of the jokes were somewhat funny, but that one just plain bombed.

I agree with Mick, Brady isn't all that funny, but hey, he seems to be making a living at what he is doing, so someone must find him funny.

Immie

I actually watched parts of the roast last night, well actually it was this morning after midnight. Some of the jokes were somewhat funny, but that one just plain bombed.

I agree with Mick, Brady isn't all that funny, but hey, he seems to be making a living at what he is doing, so someone must find him funny.

Immie
Well... He does improve. Normally nothing is scripted for him. *shrugs*

Are Repubs back to crying about Comedians? Geez

You guys dont know what a Roast is?

Jane Lynch said that Wayne Brady would hear jokes about how he is not a real black man but, she still hid her purse :lol:

Jeff Ross said "you've been a good sport even tho you've been tortured and abuse all night" Roseanne said "thanks" and Ross said "I wasnt talking to you, I was talking about your chair"

You guys are uptight girly men

Jane Lynch said that Wayne Brady would hear jokes about how he is not a real black man but, she still hid her purse :lol:

Jeff Ross said "you've been a good sport even tho you've been tortured and abuse all night" Roseanne said "thanks" and Ross said "I wasnt talking to you, I was talking about your chair"

Actually, this thread was started by a lib in case you didn't realize that. We've just commented that that particular joke wasn't all that funny. Unlike liberals, we pretty much ignored the slap. Unlike liberals, I don't hear any conservatives screaming, "Boycott Wayne Brady!! Boycott!! Boycott!!!" And you know that if the joke had been spoken out against Planned Parenthood, you liberals would be whining for months.

So what, Wayne Brady told a joke that wasn't funny? Are we supposed to laugh just because he told a bad joke?

I will say that I had to suppress several laughs when Amy Schumer was roasting.

Immie

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually, this thread was started by a lib in case you didn't realize that. We've just commented that that particular joke wasn't all that funny. Unlike liberals, we pretty much ignored the slap. Unlike liberals, I don't hear any conservatives screaming, "Boycott Wayne Brady!! Boycott!! Boycott!!!" And you know that if the joke had been spoken out against Planned Parenthood, you liberals would be whining for months.

So what, Wayne Brady told a joke that wasn't funny? Are we supposed to laugh just because he told a bad joke?

Immie

Tell that to the Dixie Chicks

Dumb fuck, we're not complaining about comedians....it was your buddy Cowman accusing us, but it didnt work that way. We're not slaves to our party and ideology and let it effect everything (notice no boycotts were called), so try this projection and bullshit somewhere else.

And this comes from a guy that someone should get off a murder rap because a cop used ******....oh no.......you're such a hypocritical ass!

You got SERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Dumb fuck, we're not complaining about comedians....it was your buddy Cowman accusing us, but it didnt work that way. We're not slaves to our party and ideology and let it effect everything (notice no boycotts were called), so try this projection and bullshit somewhere else.

And this comes from a guy that someone should get off a murder rap because a cop used ******....oh no.......you're such a hypocritical ass!

Ahahaa...What you gonna boycott his twitter account? Try, I know it's hard, but try not to be a sensitive little bitch, k?

Ahahaa...What you gonna boycott his twitter account? Try, I know it's hard, but try not to be a sensitive little bitch, k?

I'm not, but you know I like it "rough"....dont lie to these people, you know it to be true ;)

So what else do ya have? You gonna start a thread to say slavery is good and then have another libtard say "hey rws think slavery is good"....you're as pathetic as you are stupid .

Immie

Yeah, you do have a point there.

Although, I thought they sucked long before Natalie Maines' stupid comment. All of their music was sexist. You had to hate men in order to listen to the shit they played.

Immie

Immie

Although, I thought they sucked long before Natalie Maines' stupid comment. All of their music was sexist. You had to hate men in order to listen to the shit they played.

Immie

Why would you have to hate men in order to listen to the music they play?

I don't even know the language of the foreign language music I love to listen to. It's pleasing to my ears, even if I can't understand or don't relate to the lyrics being sung.

Immie

Why would you have to hate men in order to listen to the music they play?

I don't even know the language of the foreign language music I love to listen to. It's pleasing to my ears, even if I can't understand or don't relate to the lyrics being sung.

Well, let's put it this way, their songs were about murdering men "Good-bye Earl" (and they actually thought it was funny) and how evil men are and their music wasn't even good.

Now, Miranda Lambert's first two hits were "Kerosene" where she described murdering her ex and his new lover in bed with a can of Kerosene and "Gun Powder and Lead" in which she talks about blowing her ex to bits with a shot gun, but at least her music had a beat to it and some rhythm. You could have replaced Natalie Maines with Roseanne Barr and the vocals would have improved. :D Okay, that may be stretching it a little bit, but not a whole hell of a lot.

I'm not for blacklisting or boycotting anyone, but I didn't shed a tear when the radio stations stopped playing The Dixie Chicks.

Immie

He was funny on what's my line, but now that I know he is this classless I won't bother watching anything with him again

hope it was worth it for the idiot

Last edited:
He was funny on what's my line, but now that I know he is this classless I won't bother watching anything with him again

hope it was worth it for the idiot

Oh come on Steph, it was one bad joke. Yes, it was tasteless. A lot of jokes are tasteless or marginally tasteless. It's nothing to get pissy about. They booed him at the roast.

Hell, he probably didn't even write the stupid joke. I'd bet it was scripted for him.

Believe me, I really despise jokes about people with Downs or other forms of mental retardation. It was inappropriate, but good lord, it isn't anything to have a cow"man" over.

Immie

Forum List

Back