Obama is making the McDonalds axium come true

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
That 1 out of of 10 people in their lifetimes would work at McDonalds.

Last edited:
Any more of Obama we can put that to 50%, who is goin to want to start a business to get hated on and make no money?

So? Lets look at what McDonalds might provide a person, shall we?

Customer service, cash handling, food preparation, team work, initiative, coffee making skills, etc.
Learn to use those coffee machines they have and you could easily get work in a cafe. If you were lucky enough to become a manager, you could become a manager at a supermarket, or somewhere else.

So I can't see it as being a bad thing. It might not be ideal, but it does provide youngsters with the skills they need to find work elsewhere.

Customer service, cash handling, food preparation, team work, initiative, coffee making skills, etc.
Learn to use those coffee machines they have and you could easily get work in a cafe. If you were lucky enough to become a manager, you could become a manager at a supermarket, or somewhere else.

So I can't see it as being a bad thing. It might not be ideal, but it does provide youngsters with the skills they need to find work elsewhere.

Except you see 50 and 60 years olds apply for part-time jobs at McDs in Obama s Economy.

Must be a BITCH for a 60 year old who did everything right in their lives to be applying for a min wage job at a fast-food joint.

Ahh the drool fest of the right. So sad.

It is all Obama's fault....

Partisan sheeple who cannot understand how pathetic they look.

The oldsters working at McDonalds started quite a while before Obama took office.

Noomi I cant believe I'm saying this....but DING DING....that's exactally true and also the reason the min wage debate is a joke. Those jobs ARE for teenagers and such, if it's your job as an adult, you got serious work issues.

The oldsters working at McDonalds started quite a while before Obama took office.

Will you tell your lefties that, Talk about partisan.

Wait so we had McDonalds before Obama? (/sarcasm)
And old folks work there? hmmmmm...I remember that starting in the 90s, interesting....

All the presidents fault...............

I have heard that before....... :eusa_shhh:

Noomi I cant believe I'm saying this....but DING DING....that's exactally true and also the reason the min wage debate is a joke. Those jobs ARE for teenagers and such, if it's your job as an adult, you got serious work issues.

It doesn't bother me if adults are working there. Sometimes you can look for a job and get nowhere, and go to McDonalds to tide you over until you find a better job. I have seen a number of older folk working behind the counter, although mainly in the Cafe area.

Maybe if Obama would have had a real job, like McDonald's, he might not have said or done so many stupid things.

Flipping burgers should be an entry-level job for 18 year olds looking to getjob experience.

Those jobs went begging during the Reagan and Clinton and most of the Bush years.

Forum List

Back