Bitching about Wayne Brady in 3...2...1...

He was funny on what's my line, but now that I know he is this classless I won't bother watching anything with him again

hope it was worth it for the idiot

Oh come on Steph, it was one bad joke. Yes, it was tasteless. A lot of jokes are tasteless or marginally tasteless. It's nothing to get pissy about. They booed him at the roast.

Hell, he probably didn't even write the stupid joke. I'd bet it was scripted for him.

Believe me, I really despise jokes about people with Downs or other forms of mental retardation. It was inappropriate, but good lord, it isn't anything to have a cow"man" over.

Immie

no cow, just a fact
won't go out of my to watch anything from him again..

Don't hold your breath, you're the only one here who watched the Roseanne Roast.

You're probably right. These things tend to be fucking awful.

Don't underestimate the ability for the tiniest thing that might irk conservatives to spread like wildfire though. They have an extensive bitching encouragement network.

So if some conservative joked about the brain injury Gifford received any negative comments would be petty bitching?

Don't underestimate the ability for the tiniest thing that might irk conservatives to spread like wildfire though. They have an extensive bitching encouragement network.

so you started the thread just to say this?
You're as big a jerk as Brady

He was funny on what's my line, but now that I know he is this classless I won't bother watching anything with him again

hope it was worth it for the idiot

Oh come on Steph, it was one bad joke. Yes, it was tasteless. A lot of jokes are tasteless or marginally tasteless. It's nothing to get pissy about. They booed him at the roast.

Hell, he probably didn't even write the stupid joke. I'd bet it was scripted for him.

Believe me, I really despise jokes about people with Downs or other forms of mental retardation. It was inappropriate, but good lord, it isn't anything to have a cow"man" over.

Immie

no cow, just a fact

Well, I never did that before. It's not like he is extremely funny. I watched his performance at the roast. I don't consider myself a prude, believe me I have no problem listening to a sexually explicit joke, but I don't find humor in a comedian that the tv station has to bleep out every fourth word. Using the F-word just to add flavor to a joke, doesn't cut it for me.

Immie

I've seen a lot of the Comedy Central Roasts over the years and while they're aimed at the adult audience, they never disappoint!

But as my favorite CC Roast Comedian Lisa Lampinelli says: "There is no line you shouldn't cross in Comedy" and I agree. If it's funny it's funny, if not then just move on.

Immie

no cow, just a fact

Well, I never did that before. It's not like he is extremely funny. I watched his performance at the roast. I don't consider myself a prude, believe me I have no problem listening to a sexually explicit joke, but I don't find humor in a comedian that the tv station has to bleep out every fourth word. Using the F-word just to add flavor to a joke, doesn't cut it for me.

Immie

same here, haven't seen him since What's my line and see I haven't missed much
Now Bill Cosby was funny as heck and didn't have to use all the vulgarity

It wasn't a very good joke and I don't think it was a slam against Trig either but it was a slam against Ross. Brady tried it, got a bad reaction to it and won't use it again.

It wasn't a very good joke and I don't think it was a slam against Trig either but it was a slam against Ross. Brady tried it, got a bad reaction to it and won't use it again.

I agree. I don't think he considered it a slam against Trig, but that is how it came out. He made a mistake... time to move on.

Immie

The Roseanne roast was hilarious. Loved it. Wayne Brady was the worst of the comics though...

It was actually awful. They always have the same predictable jokes. Carrie Fisher was spot on in what she said about it.

Forum List

Back