Birthers CELEBRATE!!check out Drudge front page..

"BORN IN KENYA"
Enough said. It is front page Drudge.

Drudge report and blurbs written by other people are the same thing as legal documents.....

Of course, we all know that birthers are fucking stupid enough to think that.

Which the Breitbart scum were counting on when they wrote their *carefully worded* article.

This is merely confirmation of what some of us already know. Michelle is on tape saying that Barack's homeland is Kenya. What else may come out before the elections:

1. Homosexuality/ Bi-Sexuality
2. Muslim faith
3. Drug mule in Afghanistan/Pakistan
4. His real Daddy.

All of this is in the most excellent book "Where's the Birth Certificate?" by Jerome Corsi.

But be forewarned: This is not coming from the RNC. This is coming from the International Bankers that run our country. They have lost faith in Obama so they seem to think Romney is a good replacement.

When in fact Romney is no different really.

Busted!!!!

John-Boehner-Crying.png

"A conservative super PAC is considering an advertising plan to attack President Obama's ties to Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr., his controversial former spiritual adviser, and "do what John McCain would not let us do" during the 2008 presidential campaign.

The Chicago Cubs owner, billionaire Joe Ricketts, commissioned the $10 million plan, know as " The Defeat of Barack Hussein Obama: The Ricketts Plan to End His Spending for Good." The strategy is one of several being considered by the Ending Spending Action Fund super PAC."

520.gif
520.gif
520.gif
520.gif

529.gif

"BORN IN KENYA"

Drudge report and blurbs written by other people are the same thing as legal documents.....

Which the Breitbart scum were counting on when they wrote their *carefully worded* article.
Right. This is obviously faked:

obp.jpg

This is merely confirmation of what some of us already know. Michelle is on tape saying that Barack's homeland is Kenya. What else may come out before the elections:

1. Homosexuality/ Bi-Sexuality
2. Muslim faith
3. Drug mule in Afghanistan/Pakistan
4. His real Daddy.

All of this is in the most excellent book "Where's the Birth Certificate?" by Jerome Corsi.

But be forewarned: This is not coming from the RNC. This is coming from the International Bankers that run our country. They have lost faith in Obama so they seem to think Romney is a good replacement.

When in fact Romney is no different really.

Distorted, and you are a sick doosh.

"BORN IN KENYA"

obp.jpg

If it's faked it only means that it sputters to an even lower level of irrelevance.

If you don't know why, you are another stupid person the Breitbrats are relying on.

You might want to check out how they do business before you get too invested.

obp.jpg

If it's faked it only means that it sputters to an even lower level of irrelevance.

If you don't know why, you are another stupid person the Breitbrats are relying on.

Right. This pamphlet is faked but his B.C. isn't. Why? Because you know so. I'll bet you've never even looked into it.

:lol:

from the Breitbart story Drudge links to...
Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

and

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
The whole point of the Breitbart piece is this last line. They are NOT saying Obama was born in Kenya.

obp.jpg

Right. This pamphlet is faked but his B.C. isn't. Why? Because you know so. I'll bet you've never even looked into it.

I'll tell you what I did look in to.....the fact that your photobucket account is wide open.

If this is you, I'd adjust your privacy settings.

* took down the picture of what could be you. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

and

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
The whole point of the Breitbart piece is this last line. They are NOT saying Obama was born in Kenya.

Breitbart piece is just a report of what Harvard was saying about Obama if ya ask me.

Just makes Obama's records being sealed more curious :eusa_think:

obp.jpg

Because it's been legally verified by the appropriate authorities in the State of Hawaii.

Thanks for playing, dumbass.

You can search my history to see how long I have been paying attention to this issue.

and

A slimy piece by the Breitbart crew.

They are trying to stir the shit without getting the stink on themselves. It won't work.

Orly Taitz is going to start annoying them.

I'll tell you what I did look in to.....the fact that your photobucket account is wide open.

* took down the picture of what could be you. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

and here i am putting it back up ;)
nfl_quarterback_roethlisberger.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

LOL, I was tempted to post that one. I thought it was too cruel though.

I do know that Mad Scientist seems to have a thing for airplanes, Asian women, conservative values and Cher.

LOL, I was tempted to post that one. I thought it was too cruel though.

I do know that Mad Scientist seems to have a thing for airplanes, Asian women, conservative values and Cher.

I'm on his side with the Asian women thing.

Forum List

Back