Birthers CELEBRATE!!check out Drudge front page..

So, what should I believe? The reports that are finally coming out saying Obama was born in Kenya or the obviously fake birth certificate the White House put out that says he was born in Hawaii? Somebody help me out here.

So, what should I believe? The reports that are finally coming out saying Obama was born in Kenya or the obviously fake birth certificate the White House put out that says he was born in Hawaii? Somebody help me out here.

You must spread some Reputation before....Black Dog again.

birther-retard-72442915527.jpeg

So how much was Obama involved in making the excerp? Did he have a chance to review it? Did they simply have a printing mistake? Or was Obama lying to them about his background make his book sound more appealing?

Im wondering if there actually is a text of this book or if this book is merely what later became down as Dreams from my Father.

Lots of quests. few answers. One thing is for sure. He was still born in Hawaii.

from the Breitbart story Drudge links to...
Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

and

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
The whole point of the Breitbart piece is this last line. They are NOT saying Obama was born in Kenya.

A slimy piece by the Breitbart crew.

They are trying to stir the shit without getting the stink on themselves. It won't work.

Orly Taitz is going to start annoying them.

What a world we live in when sharing information is "slimy"

I'll tell you what I did look in to.....the fact that your photobucket account is wide open.

If this is you, I'd adjust your privacy settings.

* took down the picture of what could be you. Just wanted to give you a heads up.
and here i am putting it back up ;)
nfl_quarterback_roethlisberger.jpg

:eusa_whistle:
Yeah, it's been public for as long as I've had it. I've seen my pics on various websites and that was ok with me because the bandwidth isn't mine.

But thanks to you, it's private now. Good job!

See because it's not about whether Obama, and the people who surround him, intentionally forged documents in an attempt to cover up his past. No no! It's about what's in Mad Scientists' PhotoBucket account.

You Libs, and the Conservatives who support them, may laugh on the outside, but I KNOW this issue scares you muther f*ckers to death. And it aint goin' away any time soon.

Deal with it.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what I did look in to.....the fact that your photobucket account is wide open.

If this is you, I'd adjust your privacy settings.

* took down the picture of what could be you. Just wanted to give you a heads up.
and here i am putting it back up ;)
nfl_quarterback_roethlisberger.jpg

:eusa_whistle:
Yeah, it's been public for as long as I've had it. I've seen my pics on various websites and that was ok with me because the bandwidth isn't mine.

But thanks to you, it's private now. Good job!

See because it's not about whether Obama, and the people who surround him, intentionally forged documents in an attempt to cover up his past. No no! It's about what's in Mad Scientists' PhotoBucket account.

You Libs, and the Conservatives who support them, may laugh on the outside, but I KNOW this issue scares you muther f*ckers to death. And it aint goin' away any time soon.

Deal with it.

A simple Thank you, would have been good enough.

from the Breitbart story Drudge links to...

and

The whole point of the Breitbart piece is this last line. They are NOT saying Obama was born in Kenya.

A slimy piece by the Breitbart crew.

They are trying to stir the shit without getting the stink on themselves. It won't work.

Orly Taitz is going to start annoying them.

What a world we live in when sharing information is "slimy"

This isn't info sharing. If you are aware of how the breitbart crew operates, you'd know exactly what they were doing.

Forum List

Back