Birthers and Anti-Birthers, I need your help and opinions.

Both your answers were utter bullshit

I asked for your opinions and you just blathered vitrol and hate.

Pathetic, anti-liberal, behavior.

EDIT: Im not on a high horse, you are just so low right now you think i am.

you tell me why the clintons wouldnt have used this? my answer was fine....not vitrol and hate....anti liberal? do you just call me anti liberal?

you dont need our help your mind is made up and apparently you really didnt want our damned opinions cause when we gave it you got all pissy

Why is it not real in your opinion then.

What you said was "Im not watching the video because your stupid right now. Hillary would have used it if it was legit"

That is not, in any way, adressing this specific video and is just a lame lash out at me personally.

I'm not going to sit here and let you act like your not being a shitbird.

Both your answers were utter bullshit

I asked for your opinions and you just blathered vitrol and hate.

Pathetic, anti-liberal, behavior.

EDIT: Im not on a high horse, you are just so low right now you think i am.

you tell me why the clintons wouldnt have used this? my answer was fine....not vitrol and hate....anti liberal? do you just call me anti liberal?

Because they didn't have access to it as it was JUST RELEASED recently. Stop playing checkers would ya?

Someone on another forum said the adobe program will create layers when it scans which sounded legit to me but all you have is "Your in a stupid tea party phase" and "hillary clinton"

Its a lame response and I took your lack of effort and personal insult, well personally.

And a true liberal would approach the thread, considering the way I presented it, with an open mind.

So only 2 people on this entire forum can actually adress a post without putting their nose up in the air and acting like babies.

And to think it was the birthers who didn't act like little immature children, poor form anti-birthers, poor form indeed.

You guys are pathetic.

I had linked this thread to the person that emailed me hoping you anti-birthers would actually use intelligence to show them why the video wasn't legit. Instead you guys just probably made it so if/when they read this they wont have anything to point at with this video to say "oh i see why its crap"

I guess I set my expectations to high for you people.

Im extra dissapointed in bones, toro, and ravi.
:lol: This video has been posted several times at USMB and thoroughly debunked.

We aren't your research monkeys, dude.

boohoohoo

please link ravi

So only 2 people on this entire forum can actually adress a post without putting their nose up in the air and acting like babies.

And to think it was the birthers who didn't act like little immature children, poor form anti-birthers, poor form indeed.

You guys are pathetic.

I had linked this thread to the person that emailed me hoping you anti-birthers would actually use intelligence to show them why the video wasn't legit. Instead you guys just probably made it so if/when they read this they wont have anything to point at with this video to say "oh i see why its crap"

boohoohoo

please link ravi
she isn't interested.

Ravi is just in here to blow hot air and feel better about herself in the process.

It would be nice as when i did search for a thread about the video i didn't find one.

o be all high horse...hell that is the way of the damned tea party....why are you electing to beat a damn dead horse? why? are there not more relevant issues i.e. national debt...needed governmental reforms...3 damned wars and you want to debate a fucking birth certificate?

perhaps you should be more disappointed in your shallowness?

this is a good example of misdirection

o be all high horse...hell that is the way of the damned tea party....why are you electing to beat a damn dead horse? why? are there not more relevant issues i.e. national debt...needed governmental reforms...3 damned wars and you want to debate a fucking birth certificate?

perhaps you should be more disappointed in your shallowness?

this is a good example of misdirection

if i started the thread and was saying "Look at this video everyone, see the certificate is a fake. Obama is an illegal alien who was born in a madrass in kenya" then her response would have been appropriate.

But in all my posts on this subject and in my opening post in this thread I didn't and haven't done that at all. I've always said I thought he was born here, I trust but also like to verify.

boohoohoo

please link ravi
she isn't interested.

Ravi is just in here to blow hot air and feel better about herself in the process.

It would be nice as when i did search for a thread about the video i didn't find one.

keep asking questions...
Proverbs 4:23
Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life....

did you visit my website ??

so tell me why the clintons would not have used this?

tell me why this continues to be an issue? how much proof can one give of ones birth?

why i wont watch the video? to me it is a non issue

btw you did ask for opinions.....

You guys are pathetic.

boohoohoo

please link ravi
I'm surprised you ask since you have seen the debunking yourself.

One example is somewhere in this thread,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/164994-obama-to-show-birth-certificate.html

I think it was also debunked in Toro's birfer tracking thread.

Among others.

boohoohoo

please link ravi
I'm surprised you ask since you have seen the debunking yourself.

One example is somewhere in this thread,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/164994-obama-to-show-birth-certificate.html

I think it was also debunked in Toro's birfer tracking thread.

Among others.

mind permalinking the quote in that thread which is over 100 page thread of dozens of other threads that were merged together? Not that im implying your assertation was dishonest.

Last edited:
so tell me why the clintons would not have used this?

tell me why this continues to be an issue? how much proof can one give of ones birth?

why i wont watch the video? to me it is a non issue

btw you did ask for opinions.....

I aked for opinions of THE VIDEO, the one you claim to have not watched! Not opinions of the birther debate.

Im not debating if he was born here or not, i wanted to know if this video had any solid legitmacy or any solid disprovability.

You are just wrong in this thread right now bones. Sorry, i still like ya but your being pretty mal.

EDIT: To entertain your question. Obama just released the document in the video last month so Clinton couldn't have used it 2 years ago.

Last edited:
you do know there are you tube videos claiming everything....right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUL2V3EIuRs]YouTube - Crooks vs METH Squad[/ame]

Forum List

Back