Birth of the modern leftist

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Tell me that this isn't it?

The bit where she starts crying after the word "job" is mentioned gives it right away. Someone needs to teach her how to virtue signal about her superior morality while contributing nothing to society and then she too can be a perfect leftist once she grows up.

The bit where she starts crying after the word "job" is mentioned gives it right away. Someone needs to teach her how to virtue signal about her superior morality while contributing nothing to society and then she too can be a perfect leftist once she grows up.

More like 'hatching the modern leftist'... silly little left-wingers, hiding in their egg shells. Scared to have to stand on their own two feet, and work for what they want.

This is as stupid as someone posting a talk show about a private family affair in the Politics thread section.. Just as stupid as....

More like 'hatching the modern leftist'... silly little left-wingers, hiding in their egg shells. Scared to have to stand on their own two feet, and work for what they want.

I can't wait for when the welfare bucks finally run out. The crying and the moaning, the protests... and then... the reality finally hitting.

I promised my daughter a new car only if she graduated from college, not being 16. She did graduate, and now she drives this. She has a job and is paying for insurance and repairs/fuel. Not a precious liberal snowflake, but a libertarian/conservative female who works hard, not hardly works like a liberal..

sdssss.jpg

This is as stupid as someone posting a talk show about a private family affair in the Politics thread section.. Just as stupid as....

If you didn't spot the major characteristics of a leftist there, you are as blind as a bat.

If you didn't spot the major characteristics of a leftist there, you are as blind as a bat.

Characteristics of your imagination are not politics..

I promised my daughter a new car only if she graduated from college, not being 16. She did graduate, and now she drives this. She has a job and is paying for insurance and repairs/fuel. Not a precious liberal snowflake, but a libertarian/conservative female who works hard, not hardly works like a liberal..

sdssss.jpg

This liberal has worked for 43 years and his kids "millennials" all work and his "Z" generation teen is in the top ten percentile of all students in the state..Eat shit jerk...I still have long hair....

Being spoiled and feeling needy is not a political philosophy or a political position...Such is the short sighted ignorance of the OP.

Characteristics of your imagination are not politics..

Leftist: "GIVE ME MUH WELFARE BUCKS! I CAN't LIVE WITH LESS THAN 200K A MONTH! NOT A LIVING WAGE!"

Sane person: "I work 60 hours a week and don't have that much."

Leftist: "I need my most expensive top of the line car. Can't live without."

Sane person: "A job"

Leftist: "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

A perfect match. Just add some virtue signaling and she is a natural.

Being spoiled and feeling needy is not a political philosophy or a political position...Such is the short sighted ignorance of the OP.

See that's where you are just plain wrong.

sdssss.jpg

This liberal has worked for 43 years and his kids "millennials" all work and his "Z" generation teen is in the top ten percentile of all students in the state..Eat shit jerk...I still have long hair....

There are exceptions to ever rule. And you might actually be one of the rare 'hard working liberals'.

But the fact remains, you are rare.

The vast majority of liberals fall into specific categories of people.

A: Academic tenured professors who have never worked a hard day in their life, and never have to worry about losing their job in their cushy ivory towers.
B: Hollywood elites who run around thinking they are important because they "act" like someone who does work in a movie.
C: Political groups and politicians, who live their entire lives off the backs of people who do work.
D: All the people who are collecting from the government, exchanging money for votes. Medicare for votes. Social Security for votes. Not having to work, for votes.

Are there people like you, who vote for the people who take away the money you worked hard for, under the delusion that 'the rich will pay for it', and the mythology that you are helping the poor, by funding political kick backs for politicians? Sure. However you are more of a rare class of delusional people. A minority in the country, and I minority in your own party.

The fact is, most of the people on your side of the ideological spectrum are not working hard, and producing wealth that makes the country better. The vast majority are just convincing dupes to keep voting in a way, so that they don't have to work hard.

sdssss.jpg

There are exceptions to ever rule. And you might actually be one of the rare 'hard working liberals'.

A: Academic tenured professors who have never worked a hard day in their life, and never have to worry about losing their job in their cushy ivory towers.
B: Hollywood elites who run around thinking they are important because they "act" like someone who does work in a movie.
C: Political groups and politicians, who live their entire lives off the backs of people who do work.
D: All the people who are collecting from the government, exchanging money for votes. Medicare for votes. Social Security for votes. Not having to work, for votes.

Are there people like you, who vote for the people who take away the money you worked hard for, under the delusion that 'the rich will pay for it', and the mythology that you are helping the poor, by funding political kick backs for politicians? Sure. However you are more of a rare class of delusional people. A minority in the country, and I minority in your own party.

The fact is, most of the people on your side of the ideological spectrum are not working hard, and producing wealth that makes the country better. The vast majority are just convincing dupes to keep voting in a way, so that they don't have to work hard.

I have old school chums that are professors and they worked hard to get their masters and tenure. It doesn't come for free.
Being an actor is hard work I know I was one. All the free time you donate to get a job is beyond your ability to understand or reason all the hours you spend working for free.
Most politicians have professions or a family business that they help run including their elected position duties.
People on welfare are not a political class they are called a demographic, and each one has their own story.
One thing I dislike about people like you is you feel superior to another human, well you are not and what talents you may have that allows you to live better is fleeting and you will lose that ability to earn those wages later in life...Humble yourself before time does you'll save on a therapist bill.
I vote as an independent and not party affiliation so your predisposition of appointing guilt by your idiot standards are severely lacking. Everyone in the govt. supports taxation even the stupid so-called conservatives and taxes have been part of the US since its inception...If you don't like taxes try dying.

I know hard working people....blue collar and business owners. They vote Democrat. They are aware I vote third party strictly. Are they leftists? Painting with a broad brush never is accurate.
American employers have never had an easier time of finding good workers. Why the lashing out?

I know hard working people....blue collar and business owners. They vote Democrat. They are aware I vote third party strictly. Are they leftists? Painting with a broad brush never is accurate.
American employers have never had an easier time of finding good workers. Why the lashing out?
Some folks just feel the need to insult people to bring them down to their level..

sdssss.jpg

I have old school chums that are professors and they worked hard to get their masters and tenure. It doesn't come for free.
Being an actor is hard work I know I was one. All the free time you donate to get a job is beyond your ability to understand or reason all the hours you spend working for free.
Most politicians have professions or a family business that they help run including their elected position duties.
People on welfare are not a political class they are called a demographic, and each one has their own story.
One thing I dislike about people like you is you feel superior to another human, well you are not and what talents you may have that allows you to live better is fleeting and you will lose that ability to earn those wages later in life...Humble yourself before time does you'll save on a therapist bill.
I vote as an independent and not party affiliation so your predisposition of appointing guilt by your idiot standards are severely lacking. Everyone in the govt. supports taxation even the stupid so-called conservatives and taxes have been part of the US since its inception...If you don't like taxes try dying.

Really? How many of your professor chums died in a coal mine? You know, producing something that keeps societies electricity going.
How many produced automobiles that allow us to get to work? How many have saved dying patients? How many have built a house that keep people alive in this cold? How many have created clothing to keep people warm? How many have produced a bushel of corn, or a cup of rice? How many have dig an oil well, that keeps our entire country moving?

Being productive, and working hard, are not the same thing. I know people right now, that work exceptionally hard, and accomplish very little. I know a guy that spent the last 10 years, working his way up the gaming league of a video game he plays. He's put in 12 hours a day, for the last 10 years. He works part time at a movie theater, and lives in his mothers basement at age 24.

You can work very hard at crap, that has no value to society.

Winners of the ig nobel prize. (keep in mind these people got grants and money to fund this 'research')

1. Marc Mitchell and David Wartinger, for using roller coaster rides to try to hasten the passage of kidney stones.
  2. Tomas Persson, Gabriela-Alina Sauciuc, and Elainie Madsen, for collecting evidence, in a zoo, that chimpanzees imitate humans about as often, and about as well, as humans imitate chimpanzees.
  3. Paul Becher, Sebastien Lebreton, Erika Wallin, Erik Hedenstrom, Felipe Borrero-Echeverry, Marie Bengtsson, Volker Jorger, and Peter Witzgall, for demonstrating that wine experts can reliably identify, by smell, the presence of a single fly in a glass of wine.
  4. Paula Romão, Adília Alarcão and the late César Viana, for measuring the degree to which human saliva is a good cleaning agent for dirty surfaces.
  5. Akira Horiuchi, for the medical report "Colonoscopy in the Sitting Position: Lessons Learned From Self-Colonoscopy."
  6. Thea Blackler, Rafael Gomez, Vesna Popovic and M. Helen Thompson, for documenting that most people who use complicated products do not read the instruction manual.
  7. James Cole, for calculating that the caloric intake from a human-cannibalism diet is significantly lower than the caloric intake from most other traditional meat diets.
  8. Francisco Alonso, Cristina Esteban, Andrea Serge, Maria-Luisa Ballestar, Jaime Sanmartín, Constanza Calatayud, and Beatriz Alamar, for measuring the frequency, motivation, and effects of shouting and cursing while driving an automobile.
  9. John Barry, Bruce Blank, and Michel Boileau, for using postage stamps to test whether the male sexual organ is functioning properly—as described in their study "Nocturnal Penile Tumescence Monitoring With Stamps."
  10. Lindie Hanyu Liang, Douglas Brown, Huiwen Lian, Samuel Hanig, D. Lance Ferris, and Lisa Keeping, for investigating whether it is effective for employees to use Voodoo dolls to retaliate against abusive bosses.
And these are just the brilliant benefits to society that won the award, and only for 2018.

Do tell, what huge benefit your 'chums' are giving to society.

Forum List

Back