birth control, a lie?

Yeah, women are stuck with the consequences? Is that why I raised my son on my own, with no child support? A woman that doesn't want to get pregnant should pay for her own birth control. If she is in a relationship both should pay for it. Why should I have to pay for it?
It is how insurance works, if you are speaking about insurance? A woman is paying for a portion if not all, of her own health care through premiums. All she is asking for, is that medication that is important to her, and her well being, is covered by the insurance company....just like if your son got a gazillion sore throats or ear aches or the flu or a stomach virus or broke his arm playing football and needed medicines or a doctor visit....or you had a lifestyle that caused you to have a heart attack and the huge hospital bills for that and you needed to take heart medication the rest of your life....

you'd expect the insurance company to cover those prescription and other needs...and it is everyone else out there, on the same insurance as you, that is paying for your medical needs, even though, the majority on the insurance plan you are on, will never, ever need to have heart surgery and will never need the heart medication...

It's a pool of people paying for the care of someone else, especially if you are healthy and not accident prone.

these younger women, who are in child bearing years and feel they need birth control so they can manage their life, are some of the healthiest people out there..paying their premiums every darn month, helping all the other sick guys and gals out, while given nothing that they need and feel is important in return.

This isn't a face lift or boob job, this is simply a prescription that they feel they need in order to have a productive, healthy, life...family life I might add....I say that, because the MAJORITY OF WOMEN on Birth control Pills, ARE MARRIED and have children already, they are just trying to plan when they have the next child...and most women are on birth control of some sort, for 20 plus years of their life, on average.

It saves insurance companies money to have birth control covered vs these same women getting pregnant and having to cover these women's pregnancy on the insurance plan. If it saves the Insurance company money, then GUESS WHAT Jk? It saves the other policy holders money....that means YOU...and it means YOU are not really paying extra for these birth control pills, you truly are paying less, because of this coverage...

So why fight it? Makes no sense as far as financial sense, which is what you are talking about.

The insurance company/employer is not "giving" anything to women.

Its part of their pay package.

SCOTUS gave employers permission to cut women's pay without giving them commensurate cash.
Insurance is part of the employee's compensation package, yes. And yes, employers can count it as a business expense, just as employee salary.

But the employer is not forced to give the employee this extra tax free compensation. They can CHOOSE to not have employer sponsored insurance altogether, if they wished.

No, I don't think Scotus gave them permission to cut pay, though it may seem that way...

However, cutting insurance out as a benefit entirely, would cut their compensation (pay)....and employers are free to do that right now, and in the future, and in the past....before this scotus decision.

Birth control is the responsibility of both. It takes two to tango.

Abortion is the responsibility and choice of the woman. She is carrying the child. The child is housed in her body. Sucks but thats reality.

Abortion is the responsibility and choice of the woman. She is carrying the child. The child is housed in her body. Sucks but thats reality.

Now read your post again and think about what you wrote.

Now read your post again and think about what you wrote.

It would have been faster to point out what you disagree with.

If the woman knows without a doubt that she will kill the baby, no matter what the father wants. Then she is responsible for her own birth control. Sorry, but that's only fair.

If the woman knows without a doubt that she will kill the baby, no matter what the father wants. Then she is responsible for her own birth control. Sorry, but that's only fair.

I disagree. As a man you know you can get a woman pregnant. You are always involved in the responsibility of birth control.

I disagree. As a man you know you can get a woman pregnant. You are always involved in the responsibility of birth control.

A single woman, that will use abortion as birth control, is responsible for her own birth control.

if the woman knows without a doubt that she will kill the baby, no matter what the father wants. Then she is responsible for her own birth control. Sorry, but that's only fair.

i disagree. As a man you know you can get a woman pregnant. You are always involved in the responsibility of birth control.

a single woman, that will use abortion as birth control, is responsible for her own birth control.
a pill for men is what's needed if they can make one to keep you hard , why is so tough to make one that deactivates sperm?

A single woman, that will use abortion as birth control, is responsible for her own birth control.

That doesnt make sense. If she is using abortion as birth control instead of birth control you agree with me. I didnt mean to imply a man was responsible for obtaining birth control for a woman.

That doesnt make sense. If she is using abortion as birth control instead of birth control you agree with me. I didnt mean to imply a man was responsible for obtaining birth control for a woman.
they are both responsible! no excuses!

I'm totally against abortion and if a woman will choose abortion no matter what, should be responsible and supply her own birth control. If their a couple then both should pay. Personally I think if a woman will kill her own blood. She should tie her tubes.

I'm totally against abortion and if a woman will choose abortion no matter what, should be responsible and supply her own birth control. If their a couple then both should pay. Personally I think if a woman will kill her own blood. She should tie her tubes.
so much for choice..

I am against abortion to a point. That point being were I start making decisions for what another person should do with their body. It sucks and I hate it but in the end I'm not the one nourishing an unwanted child with my body. A woman should not tie her tubes unless she is absolutely certain she doesnt want kids.

so much for choice..

Yeah for the baby.

so much for choice..

Yeah for the baby.

The unborn baby has no choice. Just like your teenager does not make the decisions in your home the same with a fetus in the mothers "home".

Last edited:
so much for choice..

Yeah for the baby.

The unborn baby has no choice. Just like your teenager does not make the decisions in your home the same with a fetus in the mothers "home".

I couldn't choose to kill my son, even though at times I felt like it. Anyway if I made a decision and my son brought up a good counter point, I would change my mind, so in a way he helped make decisions.

Last edited:
Birth control doesn't keep diseases from being in the picture and a woman can still get pregnant while being on birth control, so to me, if a woman wants to be responsible, abstaining is the only way to steer clear from problems 100%.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Yeah for the baby.

I couldn't choose to kill my son, even though at times I felt like it. Anyway if I made a decision and my son brought up a good counter point, I would change my mind, so in a way he helped make decisions.

A fetus cannot talk. How could it offer a counter point?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back