Birth Certificate

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.
Factcheck.org has had the document since August, 2008 ... check it out.

They have the short form which does not settle the matter as it does not list important data. Obama could settle this entire conspiracy by just releasing the long form, instead he has taken legal action to PREVENT that as well as legal action to hide his college records and those of his wife. All after promising the most open transparent Government we have ever had.

ONE has to ask WHY? If there is nothing there why work so hard to hide it?
What important data does it not contain? It states where he was born. It's certified. It looks like my birth certificate.

<<<

Doesn't look like mine.

I have the hosptial's name, the doctor's name, my parents names, the date and time of my birth, how much I weighed...etc.

They have the short form which does not settle the matter as it does not list important data. Obama could settle this entire conspiracy by just releasing the long form, instead he has taken legal action to PREVENT that as well as legal action to hide his college records and those of his wife. All after promising the most open transparent Government we have ever had.

ONE has to ask WHY? If there is nothing there why work so hard to hide it?
What important data does it not contain? It states where he was born. It's certified. It looks like my birth certificate.

<<<

Doesn't look like mine.

I have the hosptial's name, the doctor's name, my parents names, the date and time of my birth, how much I weighed...etc.
and what state were you born in?

I know this has been talked to death but I was looking on another site and saw one of Michael Jackson's kids birth certificate and I was wondering if anyone knew if Obama's had ever surfaced anywhere? I'd like to know that our president is at least a citizen of the United States. Anyone??

From The Desk Of Gary G. Kreep

We are in court, AGAIN, demanding that Barack Obama PROVE that he is a natural-born citizen...

BUT THE WHITE HOUSE JUST LAUGHS AT THIS CONSTITUTIONALLY BASED REQUEST!

Don't let Barack Hussein Obama laugh off the requirement of the United States Constitution that he must be a natural-born citizen to serve as President -- help us make him PROVE whether he is eligible or not!

CLICK TO HELP US FORCE BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA TO PRODUCE HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE -- OR STEP DOWN NOW!

Annie,

World Net Daily keeps me up to date

And Bush's military record never made it to court because it had no legs. Pay back time for you assholes. Live with it. You spent 8 years making shit up now some of the Conservatives are gonna do the same to you. Boo Hoo Hoo, I feel so sorry for you cry babies.

Bush released all his military records and Obama has take enormous steps to ensure none of his or his wife's records get released. So much for open honest Government.

I believe he is a US citizen, but I love how this issue pisses you dumb asses off. And it is SO easy to end but Obama has done everything he can to prevent that.
just like you guys dogged the fuck out of Clinton for 8 years...NEVER leaving him alone, both sides play the game equally so don't give me that self whinning bullshit about paybacks.

Except Clinton was guilty as charged. He got impeached because he LIED to a JUDGE under oath and the Senate gave him a pass on it. Further he and his wife were either financial Geniuses or something shady was going on in Arkansas. Isn't it convenient Hillary invested 1000 dollars and months later got 100,000 back with no work on her part and it just happened to be someone that needed a favor from her husband the Governor.

In Bush's case nothing ever was even remotely true but that did not stop you dumb shits from making shit up and even trying to pass off poorly done fake papers to prove a nonexistent point.

And this is the part everyone forgets about the whole Monica thing....he LIED (and was caught for doing it) about his inappropriate sexual relationship with a girl over which he had ultimate power...during a SEXUAL HARASSMENT TRIAL. He was tried for attacking, and using Arkansas state troopers to intimidate and pimp for him. He lied about what we are led to believe was first a non-existent, and then completely inconsequential, sexual relationship with a very young, very naive, very vulnerable INTERN.

People send their treasured heirs to intern in the White House, where they should be protected and sheltered. He violated that trust, and then besmirched the girl he screwed (literally, if he was indeed able to get it up, which I personally doubt. Hence the cigar.) in order to protect himself in a trial in which he was accused of accosting and intimidating a different, vulnerable woman.

It isn't the fact that he had illicit sex...Americans will forgive that as we are primarily Christian and we get that all people sin and do really stupid things. It's the fact that he lied under oath.

The president takes an oath to support the Constitution and the welfare of the American people. So if an oath to a judge in a trial means nothing to a president, how could anyone take his oath of office seriously?

But I promise you, the liberals who are reading here skim over all the important stuff, and obsess on the sexual end of it exclusively. They do that because they're twisted and perverted, and words like "honor", "oath" and "God" mean absolutely nothing to them. They are mired in depravity.

Oh, and I saw the PDF file copy of Obama's birth certificate at almost the same time I verified citizenship for a client born in Hawaii.

They looked exactly the same. Her's was an acceptable document, and it was on something like fax paper, the printing and whatever seal there was looked exactly like the file copy I saw of Obambo's....and it was also an irregular size. It was little, we don't use pages that are that size. I copied it onto regular 8x11.5 paper.

Of course, if it turns out that Obama really wasn't born in America, it proves he's the antichrist. Which of course none of us want.

I think Obama resents being asked to reveal information about himself. He made the b.c. available to the public for a while, then essentially said "fuck you and your stupid questions" and yanked it.

I imagine it's hard to find Michelle's idiotic Harvard thesis these days, either. These people think they are above the masses. They have no gratitude, they don't like America because they think they are better than the average American....and thus untouchable, and not beholden to explain anything about themselve to anyone.

Of course, if it turns out that Obama really wasn't born in America, it proves he's the antichrist.

img.php

Oh, and I saw the PDF file copy of Obama's birth certificate at almost the same time I verified citizenship for a client born in Hawaii.

They looked exactly the same. Her's was an acceptable document, and it was on something like fax paper, the printing and whatever seal there was looked exactly like the file copy I saw of Obambo's....and it was also an irregular size. It was little, we don't use pages that are that size. I copied it onto regular 8x11.5 paper.

Of course, if it turns out that Obama really wasn't born in America, it proves he's the antichrist. Which of course none of us want.

I think Obama resents being asked to reveal information about himself. He made the b.c. available to the public for a while, then essentially said "fuck you and your stupid questions" and yanked it.

I imagine it's hard to find Michelle's idiotic Harvard thesis these days, either. These people think they are above the masses. They have no gratitude, they don't like America because they think they are better than the average American....and thus untouchable, and not beholden to explain anything about themselve to anyone.

Why? Why couldn't he be the antichrist if he were born in America? Why would being born in Kenya seal the deal allie?

Excellent points all. I've been a BC conspiracy scoffer since it started.

BUT.....

By the same token, the Doctor who delivered Obama would be hailed, celebrated, and be made an Icon, a celebrity, could he be found. The nurses, attendants, witnesses, all would have a piece of that pie. The dude is a phenom, a rock star.

Add to this, why should the standards be lower for The Obama than they were for Booooosh, regarding the release of the college transcripts? I'm alot more game on that, than the BC thing.

When I look at the BC movement I generally see three types of people. Those that are honestly concerned about the legalities of the issue (the over-whelming minority), those that are pissed he won the election and are trying to circumvent a legally elected president/the will of the people (the over-whelming majority), and the "turn-about is fair play" crowd (the immature faction).

My stance has always been this: make your case and prove it in court. The "birthers" have not been able to do this, so instead they have created kangaroo courts (citizen's grand juries) and generally decided to write their own law (which has not enforcement ability). As their grandiose ideas are individually trumped, they become more and more unhinged.

I don't blame Obama for not releasing his "long form Birth Certificate". He met all legal requirements that have been used in the past to establish citizenship. And the birthers have yet to win a single motion let alone case. Most of the birther lawyers have filed few, if any cases. Taitz is famous for screaming and yelling about her cases that haven't even been filed.

Why capitulate to a fringe, insane minority that isn't really interested in this issue anyways?

As soon as he establishes that precedent, they will simply make more demands.
When Bush capitulated to a fringe, insane minority, regarding the college transcript issue, that issue went away. But Kerry still didn't release his, until the next July after the election, and Booooosh was vindicated -- HIS college grades were actually better than "intellectual candidate" Kerry's!

My stance on the BC issue always has been, the State of Hawaii says it's so, then it's so. But there are some troubling things about it. What hospital? What doctor? My goodness, there should be a section of highway named after Obama in his birthplace, there's not. Nor is there a sign at the Honolulu airport, "Birthplace of Barack Obama." The hospital? Barack Obama hospital. There's nothing in Hawaii but that piece of paper Obama posted online, that acknowledges he was born in Hawaii.

His Kenyan family insists it isn't so, that he was born there. There's noises about him being born in Jakarta.

Just a few slightly troubling aspects....

But again, I am far more interested in the college transcripts than the BC issue.
Obama was elected President of the Harvard Law Review, obviously he had excellent grades.
Bush applied to law school in Texas and was refused admission, because of his grades.

I know this has been talked to death but I was looking on another site and saw one of Michael Jackson's kids birth certificate and I was wondering if anyone knew if Obama's had ever surfaced anywhere? I'd like to know that our president is at least a citizen of the United States. Anyone??

I'm not getting into a discussion on this since I already said my piece, but I thought you'd be interested in this.

Driving back home thru Pennsylvania yesterday, there was a billboard that read

WHERE IS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?​

Imagine that.... WND.com is paying for billboards to ask that question. LOL!

I'm not getting into a discussion on this since I already said my piece, but I thought you'd be interested in this.

Driving back home thru Pennsylvania yesterday, there was a billboard that read

WHERE IS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?​

Imagine that.... WND.com is paying for billboards to ask that question. LOL!

Let them waste their money.

Obama was elected President of the Harvard Law Review, obviously he had excellent grades.

Let's be clear here, shall we? His grades had little to do with THAT.

Law review prestige
In the fall of 1989, when Obama returned to campus for his second year, students were protesting the lack of minority law school faculty. They staged sit-ins in the law library, camped outside the office of Dean Robert C. Clark, and carried signs that read "Diversity Now" and "Homogeneity Feeds Hatred." The tensions continued the following spring, reaching a high when Derrick A. Bell Jr., the first tenured black professor at the school, resigned in protest. Obama was a member of the Black Law Students Association, which organized many demonstrations that spring. But he was less confrontational than some of his peers.

"Barack was a stabilizing influence in that he would absolutely support those efforts, but was also someone who could discuss and debate them with students or faculty who had different views," said Professor Charles J. Ogletree Jr., who became Harvard's seventh tenured black professor in 1993.

In February 1990, when the time came to elect a new president of the law review, Obama was initially reluctant, said Nix Hines. The presidency seemed better suited for careerist types who were aiming for positions at top-flight law firms, Obama told her at the time. The son of a black Kenyan father and a white mother from Kansas, he wanted to return to his work in Chicago as a community organizer.

"I was surprised because I knew he was very popular and well-regarded and obviously had the ability to do the job," Nix Hines said.

But at a dinner at Obama's apartment, an older black student challenged Obama and other black students to compete for the job. "And I do remember Barack saying that was the moment he finally decided, 'I'm going to do this,' " said Mack.

The law review president's election is a fussy affair, part intellectual debate, part frat house ritual. Obama was one of 19 candidates. As the 61 editors not running for the job debated the merits of the candidates behind closed doors on a Sunday morning in late February, the hopefuls cooked them breakfast, lunch, and dinner . Every few hours, the editors winnowed the list further, until just after midnight, when only Obama and a 24-year-old Harvard graduate named David Goldberg remained contenders .

At about 12:30 a.m., the editors called Obama into the room, told him he had won, and broke into applause. Mack, another black editor, pulled Obama in for a hug.

"It was a hard hug, and it lasted a while," Obama told the Harvard Law Record, the school newspaper, at the time. "At that point, I realized this was not just an individual thing. . . but something much bigger."

Obama gained instant fame, was profiled glowingly in newspapers across the country, and landed a contract for a book that would become "Dreams from My Father," his best-selling memoir.

There was buzz on campus, too. Blair Underwood, the actor who played a black lawyer on L.A. Law, one of the campus' s favorite shows, came to visit Obama at the Law Review and took him out for a Chinese food banquet. People who had helped pave the way were also moved.

"You should not underestimate the significance of him being the first black president of the Harvard Law Review because that was and remains a very elite group," said Bell, now a law professor at New York University. "These were some tough folks. . . . It's almost as impressive that he was elected president of the Harvard Law Review as him being elected senator of Illinois."

At Harvard Law, a unifying voice - The Boston Globe

Why? Why couldn't he be the antichrist if he were born in America? Why would being born in Kenya seal the deal allie?

Because the bible says the antichrist will not be born in America.

When I look at the BC movement I generally see three types of people. Those that are honestly concerned about the legalities of the issue (the over-whelming minority), those that are pissed he won the election and are trying to circumvent a legally elected president/the will of the people (the over-whelming majority), and the "turn-about is fair play" crowd (the immature faction).

My stance has always been this: make your case and prove it in court. The "birthers" have not been able to do this, so instead they have created kangaroo courts (citizen's grand juries) and generally decided to write their own law (which has not enforcement ability). As their grandiose ideas are individually trumped, they become more and more unhinged.

I don't blame Obama for not releasing his "long form Birth Certificate". He met all legal requirements that have been used in the past to establish citizenship. And the birthers have yet to win a single motion let alone case. Most of the birther lawyers have filed few, if any cases. Taitz is famous for screaming and yelling about her cases that haven't even been filed.

Why capitulate to a fringe, insane minority that isn't really interested in this issue anyways?

When Bush capitulated to a fringe, insane minority, regarding the college transcript issue, that issue went away. But Kerry still didn't release his, until the next July after the election, and Booooosh was vindicated -- HIS college grades were actually better than "intellectual candidate" Kerry's!

My stance on the BC issue always has been, the State of Hawaii says it's so, then it's so. But there are some troubling things about it. What hospital? What doctor? My goodness, there should be a section of highway named after Obama in his birthplace, there's not. Nor is there a sign at the Honolulu airport, "Birthplace of Barack Obama." The hospital? Barack Obama hospital. There's nothing in Hawaii but that piece of paper Obama posted online, that acknowledges he was born in Hawaii.

His Kenyan family insists it isn't so, that he was born there. There's noises about him being born in Jakarta.

But again, I am far more interested in the college transcripts than the BC issue.
Bush applied to law school in Texas and was refused admission, because of his grades.

Then went on to graduate from both Yale and Harvard.

img.php

I would imagine the bible would say very little about a nation it pre-dates.

At any rate, birthers, you are entitled to your day in court. Now go win a case (or at least have one heard).

uh, not exactly

but it does say the area where the antichrist would be born, and Kenya isnt in that area either

I would imagine the bible would say very little about a nation it pre-dates.

At any rate, birthers, you are entitled to your day in court. Now go win a case (or at least have one heard).

they have never had their day in court as every court denies them based on standing alone....to me, that is a major problem with out judicial system as they will never get their day in court to prove their claims and those who don't believe them simply mock them without them ever having had their day in court.

that is not what our justice system is about

Obama was elected President of the Harvard Law Review, obviously he had excellent grades.Bush applied to law school in Texas and was refused admission, because of his grades.

you're full of meadowmuffins and have no clue as to how getting elected to law review works

Forum List

Back