Birth Certificate

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.
Factcheck.org has had the document since August, 2008 ... check it out.

They have the short form which does not settle the matter as it does not list important data. Obama could settle this entire conspiracy by just releasing the long form, instead he has taken legal action to PREVENT that as well as legal action to hide his college records and those of his wife. All after promising the most open transparent Government we have ever had.

ONE has to ask WHY? If there is nothing there why work so hard to hide it?
What important data does it not contain? It states where he was born. It's certified. It looks like my birth certificate.

No doctor, no Hospital, no pertinent factual evidence at all. The whole ignorant claim by the conspiracy theory is he was born in Kenya and had a fake birth certificate made. The short form feeds that ignorance and fails to address the issues the conspiracy idiots are claiming. The Long form would provide the information and would tell those that are skeptical but not deluded what they need to know to shut down the idiots that keep claiming he was born in Kenya.

You will never convince some people but we do not care about them anyway. It is the large number of people that are not sure and are swayed by the evasion and legal tricks used to hide what would prove the issue. There really is no reason to hide the long form at all, hiding it just helps make people wonder why go to that effort if there is no problem.

Hi Annie:

I know this has been talked to death but I was looking on another site and saw one of Michael Jackson's kids birth certificate and I was wondering if anyone knew if Obama's had ever surfaced anywhere? I'd like to know that our president is at least a citizen of the United States. Anyone??

Senor Obama is a Kenyan Foreign National who came to this country using fake documentation . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QdyLOUHz-A]Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate[/ame]

. . . which makes him the perfect spokesman for Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals everywhere from sea to shining sea . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Annie:

I know this has been talked to death but I was looking on another site and saw one of Michael Jackson's kids birth certificate and I was wondering if anyone knew if Obama's had ever surfaced anywhere? I'd like to know that our president is at least a citizen of the United States. Anyone??

Senor Obama is a Kenyan Foreign National who came to this country using fake documentation . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QdyLOUHz-A]Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate[/ame]

. . . which makes him the perfect spokesman for Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals everywhere from sea to shining sea . . .

GL,

Terral

That's a crock of poop Terral....Obama Senior was here on a scholarship and was a US Foreign National.

Even if Obama were born in Kenya, france, Timbuktoo... while mom was on vacation, Obama is still considered a citizen at birth, a natural born citizen.

Obama was issued a Birth Certificate from Hawaii, evident by his notarized Certification of Birth which mimics the original birth certificate and is sworn to be true.

If Obama had been born in Kenya which he was not, but even if he was....then Hawaii would have issued Obama, a Certification of Citizenship.....the legal document for American citizens having a child while overseas and NOT a Birth Certificate for the State of Hawaii....

Do some real research...terral.

Care

That's a crock of poop Terral....Obama Senior was here on a scholarship and was a US Foreign National . . . Do some real research...terral.

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

I know Senor Obama is a Foreign National born in Kenya and that his Certificate of Birth is a FAKE, which was explained in the video presentation above. Care is drinking too much Loyal Bushie/Obama Kool-aid and just running his mouth :)eusa_whistle:). :0)

GL,

Terral

That's a crock of poop Terral....Obama Senior was here on a scholarship and was a US Foreign National . . . Do some real research...terral.

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

I know Senor Obama is a Foreign National born in Kenya and that his Certificate of Birth is a FAKE, which was explained in the video presentation above. Care is drinking too much Loyal Bushie/Obama Kool-aid and just running his mouth :)eusa_whistle:). :0)

GL,

Terral

Terral, any child born to an American born citizen, overseas, is a citizen at birth, a natural born citizen, even IF the law was different at the time that Obama was born, it is retroactive, as it was retroactive for mccain, who was born in Panama a year BEFORE the law came in to place making children born overseas to military parents citizens at birth was in effect.

IF Mccain was deemed a natural born citizen, even though the law to do such was not even legislated until a year after he was born, then Obama, if born in Kenya, is also a natural born citizen due to the law on the books now.

How fair would it be for children born to American citizens while on vacation overseas to be citizens after the law was signed, and those born just the day before this law, deemed not be be usa citizens at birth? It wouldn't be.

Please use some common sense....and do some research on your own, not just what others are feeding you....

Obama's birth certificate was registered with the Hawaii State Health Registrar on August 8th, 3.5 days after his birth...this date of his birth being registered is on his Certification of Birth....if he were born in Kenya, he would not have been registered with the Health ministry of Hawaii as being birthed in hawaii just 3.5 days after his birth....he would have been issued a Certification of Citizenship.....NOT a Birth certificate for being born in Hawaii...and the procedure for doing such is much longer than being born in a state and being issued a Birth Certificate. the Hawaii State Health Department issued births for the previous week or so, every sunday in the local newspapers, Obama's birth in Hawaii was listed in the Newpaper August 12, 1961 with all other children born in hawaii on august 4th.

As I said, DO SOME RESEARCH of the law on your own...

Care

The least inspiring thing about the BC crowd is the fact that they can't find a single competent lawyer to represent them.

If the best they can do is a kook like Phil Berg and an incompetent like Orly Taitz (who can't even successfully negotiate civil procedure and who apparently didn't learn that ex parte communication is a no-no at her online law school), it's pretty obvious that this thing has absolutely no legs.

If there were anything to this, the best conservative consitutional lawyers in the country would be all over it. It would be one of the biggest cases in the history of our country and a ticket to instant fame.

The least inspiring thing about the BC crowd is the fact that they can't find a single competent lawyer to represent them.

If the best they can do is a kook like Phil Berg and an incompetent like Orly Taitz (who can't even successfully negotiate civil procedure and who apparently didn't learn that ex parte communication is a no-no at her online law school), it's pretty obvious that this thing has absolutely no legs.

If there were anything to this, the best conservative consitutional lawyers in the country would be all over it. It would be one of the biggest cases in the history of our country and a ticket to instant fame.
Excellent points all. I've been a BC conspiracy scoffer since it started.

BUT.....

By the same token, the Doctor who delivered Obama would be hailed, celebrated, and be made an Icon, a celebrity, could he be found. The nurses, attendants, witnesses, all would have a piece of that pie. The dude is a phenom, a rock star.

Add to this, why should the standards be lower for The Obama than they were for Booooosh, regarding the release of the college transcripts? I'm alot more game on that, than the BC thing.

Hi Annie:

GL,

Terral
Can you hear the black helicopters?

Hi Annie:

GL,

Terral
Can you hear the black helicopters?
the black helocopters have silencers

(didnt you ever watch AirWolf)
:eusa_whistle:

BUT.....

By the same token, the Doctor who delivered Obama would be hailed, celebrated, and be made an Icon, a celebrity, could he be found. The nurses, attendants, witnesses, all would have a piece of that pie. The dude is a phenom, a rock star.

Add to this, why should the standards be lower for The Obama than they were for Booooosh, regarding the release of the college transcripts? I'm alot more game on that, than the BC thing.

When I look at the BC movement I generally see three types of people. Those that are honestly concerned about the legalities of the issue (the over-whelming minority), those that are pissed he won the election and are trying to circumvent a legally elected president/the will of the people (the over-whelming majority), and the "turn-about is fair play" crowd (the immature faction).

My stance has always been this: make your case and prove it in court. The "birthers" have not been able to do this, so instead they have created kangaroo courts (citizen's grand juries) and generally decided to write their own law (which has not enforcement ability). As their grandiose ideas are individually trumped, they become more and more unhinged.

I don't blame Obama for not releasing his "long form Birth Certificate". He met all legal requirements that have been used in the past to establish citizenship. And the birthers have yet to win a single motion let alone case. Most of the birther lawyers have filed few, if any cases. Taitz is famous for screaming and yelling about her cases that haven't even been filed.

Why capitulate to a fringe, insane minority that isn't really interested in this issue anyways?

As soon as he establishes that precedent, they will simply make more demands.

BUT.....

When I look at the BC movement I generally see three types of people. Those that are honestly concerned about the legalities of the issue (the over-whelming minority), those that are pissed he won the election and are trying to circumvent a legally elected president/the will of the people (the over-whelming majority), and the "turn-about is fair play" crowd (the immature faction).

My stance has always been this: make your case and prove it in court. The "birthers" have not been able to do this, so instead they have created kangaroo courts (citizen's grand juries) and generally decided to write their own law (which has not enforcement ability). As their grandiose ideas are individually trumped, they become more and more unhinged.

I don't blame Obama for not releasing his "long form Birth Certificate". He met all legal requirements that have been used in the past to establish citizenship. And the birthers have yet to win a single motion let alone case. Most of the birther lawyers have filed few, if any cases. Taitz is famous for screaming and yelling about her cases that haven't even been filed.

Why capitulate to a fringe, insane minority that isn't really interested in this issue anyways?

thats what Bush spent too much time doing

BUT.....

When Bush capitulated to a fringe, insane minority, regarding the college transcript issue, that issue went away. But Kerry still didn't release his, until the next July after the election, and Booooosh was vindicated -- HIS college grades were actually better than "intellectual candidate" Kerry's!

My stance on the BC issue always has been, the State of Hawaii says it's so, then it's so. But there are some troubling things about it. What hospital? What doctor? My goodness, there should be a section of highway named after Obama in his birthplace, there's not. Nor is there a sign at the Honolulu airport, "Birthplace of Barack Obama." The hospital? Barack Obama hospital. There's nothing in Hawaii but that piece of paper Obama posted online, that acknowledges he was born in Hawaii.

His Kenyan family insists it isn't so, that he was born there. There's noises about him being born in Jakarta.

Just a few slightly troubling aspects....

But again, I am far more interested in the college transcripts than the BC issue.

BUT.....

When Bush capitulated to a fringe, insane minority, regarding the college transcript issue, that issue went away. But Kerry still didn't release his, until the next July after the election, and Booooosh was vindicated -- HIS college grades were actually better than "intellectual candidate" Kerry's!

My stance on the BC issue always has been, the State of Hawaii says it's so, then it's so. But there are some troubling things about it. What hospital? What doctor? My goodness, there should be a section of highway named after Obama in his birthplace, there's not. Nor is there a sign at the Honolulu airport, "Birthplace of Barack Obama." The hospital? Barack Obama hospital. There's nothing in Hawaii but that piece of paper Obama posted online, that acknowledges he was born in Hawaii.

His Kenyan family insists it isn't so, that he was born there. There's noises about him being born in Jakarta.

Just a few slightly troubling aspects....

But again, I am far more interested in the college transcripts than the BC issue.
uh, no it didnt

uh, no it didnt
Yes you are right. I should have been more clear. The shrill wails calling for him to release the transcripts did go away, replaced by shrill wails that he wasn't a very accomplished student and Kerry was far more so.
except it didnt go away, not even when Kerry finally released HIS transcripts(MONTHS after the election) and it turned out Bush's grades were better
the insane left still called Bush dumb

uh, no it didnt
Yes you are right. I should have been more clear. The shrill wails calling for him to release the transcripts did go away, replaced by shrill wails that he wasn't a very accomplished student and Kerry was far more so.
except it didnt go away, not even when Kerry finally released HIS transcripts(MONTHS after the election) and it turned out Bush's grades were better
the insane left still called Bush dumb

You have to admit that his piss-poor speaking abilites didn't help. I've heard he used to be a much better speaker prior to taking office (and possibly too much coke), but by 2004, he came across as an illiterate hick and a bumbling fool any time he opened his mouth.

Forum List

Back