Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by annie52, Jun 30, 2009.

1. annie52

annie52 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I know this has been talked to death but I was looking on another site and saw one of Michael Jackson's kids birth certificate and I was wondering if anyone knew if Obama's had ever surfaced anywhere? I'd like to know that our president is at least a citizen of the United States. Anyone??

2. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,125
    Oh, do a search on birth certificate on here . . . . lots of threads, posts and links.

Some say yes, some say no and some say . . . why not just show the long form so we can move on.

3. Life_Long_Dem!

Life_Long_Dem! Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    your right, this is talked way beyond death...yes he is a U.S. citizen and the president until at least 2012 so people need to just move on and deal with it.

4. Missourian

Missourian Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,124
    Right, just like y'all did with Bush's military records. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  5. Life_Long_Dem!

Life_Long_Dem! Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    well at least in Obama's case it was thrown out of EVERY court it was taken to on the basis that it had no footing or merit to stand on...what...are you gonna say that EVERY fed judge is in the back pocket of Obama?? come on now you cant REALLY be that niave or stupid:lol:

6. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,990
    And Bush's military record never made it to court because it had no legs. Pay back time for you assholes. Live with it. You spent 8 years making shit up now some of the Conservatives are gonna do the same to you. Boo Hoo Hoo, I feel so sorry for you cry babies.

Bush released all his military records and Obama has take enormous steps to ensure none of his or his wife's records get released. So much for open honest Government.

I believe he is a US citizen, but I love how this issue pisses you dumb asses off. And it is SO easy to end but Obama has done everything he can to prevent that.

7. Life_Long_Dem!

Life_Long_Dem! Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    just like you guys dogged the fuck out of Clinton for 8 years...NEVER leaving him alone, both sides play the game equally so don't give me that self whinning bullshit about paybacks.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,990
    Except Clinton was guilty as charged. He got impeached because he LIED to a JUDGE under oath and the Senate gave him a pass on it. Further he and his wife were either financial Geniuses or something shady was going on in Arkansas. Isn't it convenient Hillary invested 1000 dollars and months later got 100,000 back with no work on her part and it just happened to be someone that needed a favor from her husband the Governor.

In Bush's case nothing ever was even remotely true but that did not stop you dumb shits from making shit up and even trying to pass off poorly done fake papers to prove a nonexistent point.

9. annie52

annie52 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    If you will point me in the right direction I would love to see proof that he is a US citizen, then I will be happy to "move on and deal with it".

10. Yurt

Yurt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,038
    you're absolutely dead wrong....it was NOT tossed on the merits, rather on standing

next