Birth Certificate? Screw that! Romney refuses to release his tax records

The dog story is pretty fucked up. I mean, I wasn't going to vote for Romney anyway, so it doesn't change my opinion of him really, but as a pet owner, that's just fucked up.

Really fucked up.

not what i'd do but....the article said he put up a protective wind barrier...how is what he did all that different from people putting a pet carrier in the back of a pickup....?

I wouldn't put my dog in a carrier in the back of a pickup truck for a 12-hour trip either.

I'm not one for "outrage", normally. I don't care who politicians fuck, or if they "lied" about something stupid. I don't care when politicians "misspeak" and say something stupid. I don't care about camping lodge signs, or 20 year old newsletters. I'm not into the "gotcha" attacks.

But this is absolutely fucked up, and there's really no excuse for it.

well why don't you start and run a company and ship the jobs back......? :eusa_whistle:

why don't you vote democratic and we will.

lol

how about the Dims start with the pipeline jobs that BO seems intent on shipping overseas to China......?

The people of Nebraska were against the pipeline because it threatens their aquifer.

Nebraska Governor David Heineman said in an interview on Bloomberg Television yesterday that he’d support the pipeline if it were moved away from the Ogallala aquifer. Nebraska lawmakers began committee hearings yesterday in Lincoln, the state capital, on five bills aimed at giving the state the power to reroute pipelines.

The State Department’s interest in the concerns that have surfaced is an encouraging sign, Senator Ken Schilz said in an interview after a full day of hearings.

“As we’ve gone through this process, we’ve always been under the assumption that it was up to the State Department to take on this decision,” Schilz said.

President Barack Obama acknowledged Nebraska’s concerns last week, saying in an interview with KETV, an Omaha television station, that jobs created by the project wouldn’t be worth it if drinking-water supplies were at risk.

“Folks in Nebraska, like all across the country, aren’t going to say to themselves, ‘We’ll take a few thousand jobs if it means our kids are potentially drinking water that would damage their health,” Obama said in the Nov. 1 interview.

TransCanada

The dog story is pretty fucked up. I mean, I wasn't going to vote for Romney anyway, so it doesn't change my opinion of him really, but as a pet owner, that's just fucked up.

Really fucked up.

not what i'd do but....the article said he put up a protective wind barrier...how is what he did all that different from people putting a pet carrier in the back of a pickup....?

I wouldn't put my dog in a carrier in the back of a pickup truck for a 12-hour trip either.

I'm not one for "outrage", normally. I don't care who politicians fuck, or if they "lied" about something stupid. I don't care when politicians "misspeak" and say something stupid. I don't care about camping lodge signs, or 20 year old newsletters. I'm not into the "gotcha" attacks.

But this is absolutely fucked up, and there's really no excuse for it.
You know, I'm about the last guy anyone would call an animal rights person, but that story just caused me to lose all respect for him.

I've read that the way people treat animals tells you a lot about their personality that you wouldn't necessarily see otherwise. People that do this sort of thing ... they ain't right.

Hmmm, it's law that presidents be citizens and most don't hesitate to show birth certificates if asked. Obama took his time and the first one was computer generated.

It's not mandatory to release tax records or college grades, yet most do. Maybe Romney is doing this on purpose so he can challenge Obama to release his college records and then he'll release tax records. Or he just knows that he'll hand them ammunition to twist things if he took legal deductions.

"Most"?

What other President has ever been asked to show his Birth Certificate?

McCain, running for President, released his BC when asked to.

But....

Chester A. Arthur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

William Arthur's frequent moves would later form the basis for accusations that Chester Arthur was not a native-born citizen of the United States. After Arthur was nominated for Vice President in 1880, his political opponents suggested that he might be constitutionally ineligible to hold that office. A New York attorney, Arthur P. Hinman, apparently hired by his opponents, explored rumors of Arthur's foreign birth. Hinman initially alleged that Arthur was born in Ireland and did not come to the United States until he was fourteen years old, which would make him ineligible for the Vice Presidency under the United States Constitution's natural-born citizen clause. When that story did not take root, Hinman spread a new rumor that Arthur was born in Canada, but this claim also failed to gain credence

why don't you vote democratic and we will.

lol

how about the Dims start with the pipeline jobs that BO seems intent on shipping overseas to China......?

The people of Nebraska were against the pipeline because it threatens their aquifer.

Nebraska Governor David Heineman said in an interview on Bloomberg Television yesterday that he’d support the pipeline if it were moved away from the Ogallala aquifer. Nebraska lawmakers began committee hearings yesterday in Lincoln, the state capital, on five bills aimed at giving the state the power to reroute pipelines.

The State Department’s interest in the concerns that have surfaced is an encouraging sign, Senator Ken Schilz said in an interview after a full day of hearings.

“As we’ve gone through this process, we’ve always been under the assumption that it was up to the State Department to take on this decision,” Schilz said.

President Barack Obama acknowledged Nebraska’s concerns last week, saying in an interview with KETV, an Omaha television station, that jobs created by the project wouldn’t be worth it if drinking-water supplies were at risk.

“Folks in Nebraska, like all across the country, aren’t going to say to themselves, ‘We’ll take a few thousand jobs if it means our kids are potentially drinking water that would damage their health,” Obama said in the Nov. 1 interview.

TransCanada

yep.....Nebraska OKAYD the pipeline as long as they swung around the aquifer.....why is BO still dragging his feet......?

btw isn't the Ogalla starting to run on empty.....?

Hmmm, it's law that presidents be citizens and most don't hesitate to show birth certificates if asked. Obama took his time and the first one was computer generated.

It's not mandatory to release tax records or college grades, yet most do. Maybe Romney is doing this on purpose so he can challenge Obama to release his college records and then he'll release tax records. Or he just knows that he'll hand them ammunition to twist things if he took legal deductions.

"Most"?

But....

William Arthur's frequent moves would later form the basis for accusations that Chester Arthur was not a native-born citizen of the United States. After Arthur was nominated for Vice President in 1880, his political opponents suggested that he might be constitutionally ineligible to hold that office. A New York attorney, Arthur P. Hinman, apparently hired by his opponents, explored rumors of Arthur's foreign birth. Hinman initially alleged that Arthur was born in Ireland and did not come to the United States until he was fourteen years old, which would make him ineligible for the Vice Presidency under the United States Constitution's natural-born citizen clause. When that story did not take root, Hinman spread a new rumor that Arthur was born in Canada, but this claim also failed to gain credence

McCain released his because of the ridiculous claims that Obama should.

Other than that, I guess "most Presidents" means "One guy, 130 years ago".

"Most"?

But....

At the risk of dredging that whole stink up again, McCain's birthplace was in question to some degree because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, IIRC.

lol

TransCanada

yep.....Nebraska OKAYD the pipeline as long as they swung around the aquifer.....why is BO still dragging his feet......?

Because it takes years to figure out a new route.

Flying through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops....

"Most"?

But....

You only asked 'what other'... ;)

But....

At the risk of dredging that whole stink up again, McCain's birthplace was in question to some degree because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, IIRC.

Correct, to two US Citizens , on a US Navel Air Station, under US control.

"Most"?

But....

I don't thinks so. McCain was forced to release his stemming from a lawsuit about if he was a natural born citizen before Obama's birth certificate was an issue.

"Most"?

Dwight Eisenhower had to show his.

Correct, to two US Citizens , on a US Navel Air Station, under US control.

My brother and I were born to 2 US citizens on US Air Bases, under US control and both of us had to become naturalized citiens. We can't run for Pres. Guess it's all in who has the money.

TransCanada

Because it takes years to figure out a new route.

Flying through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops....

no it doesn't.....a review could take 6 mos.........and BO can OK the pipeline this year....

Forum List

Back