Bin Laden

CSM said:
Alrighty then! you have convinced me. The US is indeed the ultimate evil. We should disband immediately and hand over this country to the United Nations and all current citizens go into internment camps where we can await trial before the World Court as war criminals. How does that sound?
No just try and learn from our mistakes that we seem to keep repeating over and over.

White knight said:
I ask myself the same question.

From the position they argue from they apparently do not.

For instance someone thought it was a Bold faced lie, Or some liberal conspiracy when it was suggested that it was the United States who supplied Saddam Hussein with WMD.

Go to post #37 in the "WMD in Iraq" thread. While the US did indeed supply logistic and intelligence support to SH in the 80's, the chemical weapons came from other international sources.

CSM said:
Go to post #37 in the "WMD in Iraq" thread. While the US did indeed supply logistic and intelligence support to SH in the 80's, the chemical weapons came from other international sources.
Yeah you can find that in the Wikipedia or some other online source.
I just hope that people in the Middle East don't have access to the Wikipedia or accurate history books. We need help them too forgget.

Forum List

Back