HA!! Iraq was supporting Osama

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by wolvie20m, Oct 20, 2004.

1. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. officials are calling credible a statement attributed to Jordanian Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's militant group declaring allegiance to Osama bin Laden.

Can you belive it fianlly the proof to all the people who said Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. To all those who oppsed the invasion of Iraq might aswell oppsed the invasion of Afganistan. We all knew Iraq wasn't clean from terrorism and to say it had nothing to do with 9/11 was, and is ignorant. I hope the people who said it was are now choking on thier tongues. Now just like Kerry thier saying they knew it the wholde time. How pathetic does thier arguement sound now. Oh well karma's a bit*h.

2. nakedemperor

nakedemperor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +150
    Al-Zarqawi isn't Baghdad. He is a terrorist who had connections with Baghdad. Just because "I knew a guy who knew a guy" might be at work here doesn't mean Baghdad had a an operational relationship with al Qaeda.

This is proof that Iraq had something to do with 9/11? Listen, Iraq didn't have shit to do with 9/11, my friend. You know how many countries Zarqawi has been in, has gotten asylum in? Does that make them all complicit in 9/11?

3. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Yes I belive any country that aided and embeded some like that is responsible for his actions, just as we punish those in our country who wrong others. Now I'm not saying invade all of them but they themselves, or we should hold them responsible. Even if it was just giving them a place to sleep and train more people, it has something to do with 9/11 and the situation now. I agree root them out wherever they try and hide, or next they'll be hiding in your backyard!

4. White knight

White knight Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Does that include the United States or do we get an exemption for our part in training this beast?

5. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    If any US citizens helped train and supply this beast, and knew of his intentions. I believe they should be held accountable as well.

6. Mainframe

Mainframe Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Round em up! You got QUITE a few then..haha

7. MJDuncan1982

MJDuncan1982 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    This proves that they have a connection now or had one in the recent past. Does not mean they had one at any other time. Plus, al-Zarqawi does not necessarily Iraq.

It seems you got a little overzealous. It doesn't seem reasonable that one would believe Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 after Bush said it didn't and the 9/11 Commission said it didn't.

8. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    I suspect I could never adequatedly articulate just how completely YUMMY Popeye's Chicken Spicy Chicken Strips are.

9. Mainframe

Mainframe Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    how about KFC popcorn chicken? (crack)

10. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

I have not had the pleasure. :(