The Pics of Iraq you won't see in the news

Well of course we wouldn't see anything like this, then it would show that we were doing something good there, and you know the LIBS don't want that. Thanks for the pics -CP

NICE!

womansaddamprotest.jpg

That is just great, we need to see more images and stories of the good that is being done.

I just have to ask one question, why is it that everytime there is a post it brakes down into a us vs them argument?
I feel like I’m watching a tennis match, still thinking in terms of Republicans and Democrats. Neither party belongs to any of you; they are both parties of the billionaires

That looks completely photoshopped.

Ha. Infact.. it is.. hahah and a bad job too might I add.

Notice the sign BEHIND that sign? Im looking at it in paint, I blew it up.. Its photoshopped. You can see where they used the fill option to match the color, and they missed the line.

Now you guys got something to match the fake Bush N.G. document.

I didn't miss ANYTHING - I made an editorial using that woman's photo. Would I use a font that looks like anything but 'hand writing' if I was trying to make it look 'real'?

C'mon...you must not know me very well... lol :)

Mainframe said:
That looks completely photoshopped.

Ha. Infact.. it is.. hahah and a bad job too might I add.

Notice the sign BEHIND that sign? Im looking at it in paint, I blew it up.. Its photoshopped. You can see where they used the fill option to match the color, and they missed the line.

Now you guys got something to match the fake Bush N.G. document.

I think D did that purposely just to be funny. I didn't think he was trying to pass them off as real for a second. I mean, c'mon, they're even written in font while the womans writing was in marker. I guess you don't know D very well!

Great pictures. If CBS et al would cover just a little bit of this maybe they would lose some of their reputation as liberal whores.

On second thought, nah.

P.S. Nice work D.

No one's doubting that the Iraqis are now better off. The question still is though, why did we go to war?

alien21010 said:
No one's doubting that the Iraqis are now better off. The question still is though, why did we go to war?

You seriously don't know why we went to war??? wow...

Forum List

Back