Bin Laden is dead.........General Motors is alive

you know Obamabots are desperate when they have to bring up a CAR COMPANY as one of Obama's many great achievements.

no matter us taxpayers got screwed in the deal
They did...and the taxpayers won't see a dime. The Unions were handed GM.

Now on to Solyndra and other debacles...? Now Obama has plenty of reason to be proud here! ;)

His cult members don't see anything wrong with those either..The man has cost us taxpayers billions in failure companies for his cronies..but they cheer.

you know Obamabots are desperate when they have to bring up a CAR COMPANY as one of Obama's many great achievements.

no matter us taxpayers got screwed in the deal

Now on to Solyndra and other debacles...? Now Obama has plenty of reason to be proud here! ;)

His cult members don't see anything wrong with those either..The man has cost us taxpayers billions in failure companies for his cronies..but they cheer.
Indeed...And Fast and Furious is about to really explode on the domestic policy/law enforcement front...

How is he going to explain that one away?

What else do you need to know?

Bin Laden is dead thanks to President Bush and I'm not at all happy that my tax dollars went to bail out a failing company.

No...Bush tried but he did not kill Bin Laden. I know that all the GOPers want to believe that, but it is NOT true. Your boy was in Texas sitting on his front porch with his cowboy boots hanging over the railing when Bin Laden was killed. Obama made the call and Obama ordered the kill. Is that straight enough for you? You sound like some of the far right in Texas who want to rewrite school text books.

Indeed...And Fast and Furious is about to really explode on the domestic policy/law enforcement front...

They don't care about that either...Allen West telling politicians to leave is what will get their panties all bunched up though

very shallow people

They don't care about that either...Allen West telling politicians to leave is what will get their panties all bunched up though

very shallow people
Rep West had a very good point. I want those he named to leave as well. They are destroying this Republic for thier own gain.

Bin Laden is dead thanks to President Bush and I'm not at all happy that my tax dollars went to bail out a failing company.

No...Bush tried but he did not kill Bin Laden. I know that all the GOPers want to believe that, but it is NOT true. Your boy was in Texas sitting on his front porch with his cowboy boots hanging over the railing when Bin Laden was killed. Obama made the call and Obama ordered the kill. Is that straight enough for you? You sound like some of the far right in Texas who want to rewrite school text books.

Clinton could of killed him too after the FIRST World trade center bombing... but he wouldn't....so walla, what do we get...9/11

Last edited:

That's a good one

Why don't you have Mitt Romney run on that one

I expect the next part of history that the Repubs will try to change is 911 occurred under Clinton....or maybe that Africans asked to be captured and turned to slaves. I think they are working on the latter right now.

Rep West had a very good point. I want those he named to leave as well. They are destroying this Republic for thier own gain.

I tend to detest "patriots" who supposedly love America, but hate Americans.

I tend to detest "patriots" who supposedly love America, but hate Americans.
Not hating you myophic oaf...engaging in the arena of ideas. And I note you use the word hate as an instrument of intimidation, as YOU are devoid of anything else.

YOU may cease that shit now.:eusa_hand:

That's a good one

I expect the next part of history that the Repubs will try to change is 911 occurred under Clinton....or maybe that Africans asked to be captured and turned to slaves. I think they are working on the latter right now.

we had THE first world trade center bombing under Clinton, so just maybe 9/11 is his fault for not going after Bin Laden, eh? or that's just too much for you lefties to wrap your hero worshiping around.

Not hating you myophic oaf...engaging in the arena of ideas. And I note you use the word hate as an instrument of intimidation, as YOU are devoid of anything else.

So, wanting to expel Americans who aren't in line with you ideologically is "engaging in ideas"? That's ridiculous. In any event, it's a paraphrased quote. I'm not using anything as "an instrument of intimidation." What are you supposed to even be meaning by that?

YOU may cease that shit now.:eusa_hand:

I see. So people are free to speak, so long as you like it. At which point, we must cease. I see you truly love American freedoms.

That's a good one

we had THE first world trade center bombing under Clinton, so just maybe 9/11 is his fault for not going after Bin Laden, eh? or that's just too much for you lefties to wrap your hero worshiping around.
And Clinton's tepid response, and firing expensive cruise missles as a distration strengthened thier resolve to nail us.

Yep, Clinton was weak on pursuing Bin Laden. Of course, at the time, all the right could do was complain that he was obsessed with Bin Laden, and that he was constantly trying to war monger us into a distraction from the Lewinsky deal.

Partisans. They'll damn you if you do, damn you if you don't. They'll damn you that you did what you didn't and didn't what you did. Their number one purpose in life is to damn you, regardless of everything else.

Last edited:

Didn't Obama promise to shutdown GITMO when running in 2008? In fact I'm certain it was one of the 1st things he did as President. So how did that go? Seems to me Obama had a change of heart and GITMO is still open.

Yea, I can see how that went:

Obama, "We need to shutdown GITMO. I made that promise to the American people."

Security Advisor, "Mr President, look at all the information we gathered from GITMO. We're close to getting Bin Laden.".

Obama, "Wow, you don't say? Shit, keep it open. If we catch the guy on my watch it can only help me get reelected. Just keep doing whatever Bush told you to do".

Security Advisor, "You got it Mr President!".

Yep, Clinton was weak on pursuing Bin Laden. Of course, at the time, all the right could do was complain that he was obsessed with Bin Laden, and that he was constantly trying to war monger us into a distraction from the Lewinsky deal.

Partisans. They'll damn you if you do, damn you if you don't. They'll damn you that you did what you didn't and didn't what you did. Their number one purpose in life is to damn you, regardless of everything else.

Clinton had him in sight...and said NO. Clinton was pre-occupied...and failed.

Anyone else remember ObamaMotors? As the Republicans mockingly called it?

Conservatives stood death watch over GM, waiting for it to fail so they could mock Obamas foolish bailout.

Now GM is back to being the number one automaker in the world

Let's look a little closer at why that is, Winger. Toyota gave up the top spot...falling all the way to third place...because of a little natural disaster that devestated Japan. GM moved to first place primarily because it sold 1.27 million cars and trucks in China which is now the worlds largest car market thanks to all the money we've been pumping into their economy. I will go on record right now that VW will shortly be the largest selling car company in the world and that Toyota will claim the number two spot once they have their factories up and going again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back