Bin Laden is dead.........General Motors is alive

That's a good one

Why don't you have Mitt Romney run on that one

I expect the next part of history that the Repubs will try to change is 911 occurred under Clinton....or maybe that Africans asked to be captured and turned to slaves. I think they are working on the latter right now.

we had THE first world trade center bombing under Clinton, so just maybe 9/11 is his fault for not going after Bin Laden, eh? or that's just too much for you lefties to wrap your hero worshiping around.

Clinton caught the guys who bombed the WTC in 1993.
Bush invaded Iraq instead

I expect the next part of history that the Repubs will try to change is 911 occurred under Clinton....or maybe that Africans asked to be captured and turned to slaves. I think they are working on the latter right now.

we had THE first world trade center bombing under Clinton, so just maybe 9/11 is his fault for not going after Bin Laden, eh? or that's just too much for you lefties to wrap your hero worshiping around.

Clinton caught the guys who bombed the WTC in 1993.
Bush invaded Iraq instead
And ASTAN as well...Note how Obama took credit for Iraq when he opposed it?

Anyone else remember ObamaMotors? As the Republicans mockingly called it?

Conservatives stood death watch over GM, waiting for it to fail so they could mock Obamas foolish bailout.

Now GM is back to being the number one automaker in the world

Let's look a little closer at why that is, Winger. Toyota gave up the top spot...falling all the way to third place...because of a little natural disaster that devestated Japan. GM moved to first place primarily because it sold 1.27 million cars and trucks in China which is now the worlds largest car market thanks to all the money we've been pumping into their economy. I will go on record right now that VW will shortly be the largest selling car company in the world shortly and that Toyota will claim the number two spot once they have their factories up and going again.

Hey...we can only hope and pray Oldstyle

Yep, Clinton was weak on pursuing Bin Laden. Of course, at the time, all the right could do was complain that he was obsessed with Bin Laden, and that he was constantly trying to war monger us into a distraction from the Lewinsky deal.

Partisans. They'll damn you if you do, damn you if you don't. They'll damn you that you did what you didn't and didn't what you did. Their number one purpose in life is to damn you, regardless of everything else.

Who on the right criticised Clinton for being obsessed with Bin Laden? The guy wasn't really on the radar until after 9/11.

Conservatives stood death watch over GM, waiting for it to fail so they could mock Obamas foolish bailout.

You're either a fool, or a hack. Either way, you're wrong about GM and it's "success". GM is going to take the taxpayers to the cleaners for at least $32 billion - if not more. Every job that Obama "saved" cost the taxpayers approximately $700,000 per job. It's even worse for Chrysler/Fiat - those jobs cost the taxpayers $870,000 each.
Auto Bailout Part 2 – Taxpayer Cost Increases To $710,000 Per GM Employee « Mcauleysworld’s Weblog
Chrysler-Fiat Bailout Cost: $870,000 Per Job Saved

FAIL.

They did...and the taxpayers won't see a dime. The Unions were handed GM.

Now on to Solyndra and other debacles...? Now Obama has plenty of reason to be proud here! ;)

His cult members don't see anything wrong with those either..The man has cost us taxpayers billions in failure companies for his cronies..but they cheer.
Indeed...And Fast and Furious is about to really explode on the domestic policy/law enforcement front...

How is he going to explain that one away?

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3778-2bccc42e0ec3f96a149d3eeb37cb06d1.jpg

Let's look a little closer at why that is, Winger. Toyota gave up the top spot...falling all the way to third place...because of a little natural disaster that devestated Japan. GM moved to first place primarily because it sold 1.27 million cars and trucks in China which is now the worlds largest car market thanks to all the money we've been pumping into their economy. I will go on record right now that VW will shortly be the largest selling car company in the world shortly and that Toyota will claim the number two spot once they have their factories up and going again.

Hey...we can only hope and pray Oldstyle

I would love to see American car companies remain strong, Winger...I'm not going to mislead myself into thinking that's already happened because of a tidal wave hitting Japan however.

What else do you need to know?

The death of GM has merely been pushed off into the future, where when it finally does go tits up, the damage will be far worse than if it had been allowed to die when it should have. But, the powers that be, don't seem to care to look to the future. They think they can keep staving off disaster by playing silly games and taxing the middle class out of existence.

The death of GM has merely been pushed off into the future, where when it finally does go tits up, the damage will be far worse than if it had been allowed to die when it should have. But, the powers that be, don't seem to care to look to the future. They think they can keep staving off disaster by playing silly games and taxing the middle class out of existence.

Thanks....just what I wanted to hear

I really hope Republicans emphasize that in the next election. Explain to America why we all would be better off if the Auto industry had been allowed to collapse

"Too big to fail":eusa_whistle:

Yep, Clinton was weak on pursuing Bin Laden. Of course, at the time, all the right could do was complain that he was obsessed with Bin Laden, and that he was constantly trying to war monger us into a distraction from the Lewinsky deal.

Partisans. They'll damn you if you do, damn you if you don't. They'll damn you that you did what you didn't and didn't what you did. Their number one purpose in life is to damn you, regardless of everything else.

Clinton fired cruise missiles at a suspected Bin Laden location. Republicans threw a fit screaming "wag the dog....wag the dog" he is only trying to distract us from Lewinsky

The Republicans have such good instincts when it comes to terrorists

I really hope Republicans emphasize that in the next election. Explain to America why we all would be better off if the Auto industry had been allowed to collapse

Because it has allready collapsed. Now, when it finally really happens it will not just be the auto industry it will be all sorts of other industries as well. They have all had to give money (that they didn't have) to an industry that has failed.

had the industry been allowed to fail naturally, the companies could have gotten out of the union contracts that are killing them, they could have then restructiured, got rid of the dead weight and started fresh. Now, failure has been rewarded, just like the pricks on Wall Street, nothing has been learned, just like Wall Street, and it will happen again only worse.

Nice job lefty, what could have been a managed depression, will now most likely devolve into a hyperinflationary spiral violence will ensue, and thousands or millions will die who other wise wouldn't have.

On the unlikely but possible side, there will be a real good chance that a revolution would begin and hopefully the good guys will win that.

Clinton fired cruise missiles at a suspected Bin Laden location. Republicans threw a fit screaming "wag the dog....wag the dog" he is only trying to distract us from Lewinsky

And in that 'attack' on an "aspirin factory" succeeded in killing a....(drumroll)....janitor.

Real good policy...and it was "wag the dog"...:cuckoo:

Because it has allready collapsed. Now, when it finally really happens it will not just be the auto industry it will be all sorts of other industries as well. They have all had to give money (that they didn't have) to an industry that has failed.

had the industry been allowed to fail naturally, the companies could have gotten out of the union contracts that are killing them, they could have then restructiured, got rid of the dead weight and started fresh. Now, failure has been rewarded, just like the pricks on Wall Street, nothing has been learned, just like Wall Street, and it will happen again only worse.

Nice job lefty, what could have been a managed depression, will now most likely devolve into a hyperinflationary spiral violence will ensue, and thousands or millions will die who other wise wouldn't have.

On the unlikely but possible side, there will be a real good chance that a revolution would begin and hopefully the good guys will win that.

The auto industry must be destroyed to save it!

Please........please run on that in the next election

Actually, he fired the missiles to try and divert attention away from the fact that he perjured himself in court. You know, the reason he was disbarred and banned from arguing before the Supremes? You do remember that don't you?

The auto industry must be destroyed to save it!

Please........please run on that in the next election

If you would actually rub more than two brain cells to rub together you might actually figure something out. You have them, try using them sometime. Go read some histories of how governments and societies fail. This is stage two. The situation is still salvageable, just.... Let this crap continue and you are in for a world of hurt. But don't believe me...do the research yourself.

Funny, if we left it to Republicans, it would be the other way around.

Because both groups have followed the same policies. But Republicans have brought much, much more damage to the country.

Funny, if we left it to Republicans, it would be the other way around.

If we left it to you we would get Stalin back. I'll take my chances with the idiotic republicans.

Forum List

Back