Bin Laden caught

Personally if I caught him, I'd interrogate him until I was satisfied I had it all. Then I'd kill him and no one would find the body. Obviously I would tell no one.

WEll, I would certainly contact all the survivors and relatives of those who didnt in 9/11 and offer them a free plane ticket for a paid vacation to come and join in on putting the guy to death. It would be a slow torturous death, starting with burying him up to his chest in a hole, then having the participants throw little stones at him, enough to hurt seriously and do much damage, but not to kill, not yet. Alas, but I will leave that up to allah to do in the after life.

WEll, I would certainly contact all the survivors and relatives of those who didnt in 9/11 and offer them a free plane ticket for a paid vacation to come and join in on putting the guy to death. It would be a slow torturous death, starting with burying him up to his chest in a hole, then having the participants throw little stones at him, enough to hurt seriously and do much damage, but not to kill, not yet. Alas, but I will leave that up to allah to do in the after life.

I completely understand your sentiment. But, once he is dead, he is a martyr. Martyrs often do more damage in death. Besides, Jihadists are the kind that want to die for Allah.

Me, as I said I'd dope him up and drain his brain with drugs. Then I'd leave him in a cell with a pig. From time to time I'd let him out to see a blue sky before shutting him up with the pig. Once I determined he was finished as a useful info source..... one round to the head while he's asleep. He doesn't even get to think at the last moment about being a martyr. Then of course the body is cremated and the ashes scattered to the winds. The bits of bone and teeth go overboard.

And we never ever tell anyone, lest he be a martyr.

I completely understand your sentiment. But, once he is dead, he is a martyr. Martyrs often do more damage in death. Besides, Jihadists are the kind that want to die for Allah.

Me, as I said I'd dope him up and drain his brain with drugs. Then I'd leave him in a cell with a pig. From time to time I'd let him out to see a blue sky before shutting him up with the pig. Once I determined he was finished as a useful info source..... one round to the head while he's asleep. He doesn't even get to think at the last moment about being a martyr. Then of course the body is cremated and the ashes scattered to the winds. The bits of bone and teeth go overboard.

And we never ever tell anyone, lest he be a martyr.
I like the pig idea. Also, put the pig in a cell next to his, and put pages of the koran all over the floor for the pig to shit on and piss on. Better yet, force OBL himself ot shit and piss on the koran, take video of it and distribute it in all the world.

I disagree about the martyr aspect. I think the good gained by capturing and executing him would far outweigh any martyrdom.

I like the pig idea. Also, put the pig in a cell next to his, and put pages of the koran all over the floor for the pig to shit on and piss on. Better yet, force OBL himself ot shit and piss on the koran, take video of it and distribute it in all the world.

I disagree about the martyr aspect. I think the good gained by capturing and executing him would far outweigh any martyrdom.

Again, I totally get where you are coming from. But I have visited places where Allah is popular and they go for that martyr stuff. There would be ten thousand smelly bedsheets lined up to "avenge" him in a blaze of glory. Most likely at a dangerous place like an Israeli grade school.

If they were not so fired up to die for Allah, I'd be all for impaling his ass and leaving the body in front of the hole in NYC till the crows picked it clean.

Forum List

Back