Billionaire to his cohort: “lighten up about Elizabeth Warren”

It’s good to encounter a billionaire not consumed by greed. Trump supporters who for the most part will NEVER be billionaires, think they understand the economic ramifications of rich people paying more in taxes but they really don’t.

Billionaire Tells Wealthy To 'Lighten Up' About Elizabeth Warren: 'You're Not Victims'
Now that is funny.

Here you guys are, talking about taking other people's money.... and then in the same post, saying it's good to see people not consumed by greed.

I'm seeing a political cartoon in the making....

A picture of a robber yanking the money out of a half dozen guys pockets, and one guy saying to the rest "Guys don't get all worked up about it", and the robber saying "nice to see someone isn't greedy. Now give me the rest of your money".
How am I taking someone else’s money? You do know I pay taxes either way right? Do you morons not get how government spending is paid for?

Yes.

It works the same win in communist countries. The state takes what it thinks it needs and you can suck on it.

And when the arrogance of those in charge reaches a point where they actually think they know best, the walls come down.

It’s good to encounter a billionaire not consumed by greed. Trump supporters who for the most part will NEVER be billionaires, think they understand the economic ramifications of rich people paying more in taxes but they really don’t.

Billionaire Tells Wealthy To 'Lighten Up' About Elizabeth Warren: 'You're Not Victims'
Now that is funny.

Here you guys are, talking about taking other people's money.... and then in the same post, saying it's good to see people not consumed by greed.

A picture of a robber yanking the money out of a half dozen guys pockets, and one guy saying to the rest "Guys don't get all worked up about it", and the robber saying "nice to see someone isn't greedy. Now give me the rest of your money".
How am I taking someone else’s money? You do know I pay taxes either way right? Do you morons not get how government spending is paid for?

Yeah, we want less of that. Regardless, if you advocate taking more of other people's money... which is what Warren has said... then you are taking someone else's money.

1. It's not yours.
2. You didn't build that.
3. You are greedy
4. Why do you hate the poor.

It's all bullshit.

It's robbery and Warren will steal us blind.

Now that is funny.

Yeah, we want less of that. Regardless, if you advocate taking more of other people's money... which is what Warren has said... then you are taking someone else's money.

1. It's not yours.
3. You are greedy

It's all bullshit.

And of course the "Atlas Shrugged" mythology is that the wealthy are going to pay for it. Warren wants to institute a wealth tax. Right.... but it won't pay for anything. She will do a wealth tax, no doubt.... but it won't bring in the money for all these programs, and instead, they will be force to tax all of us.

Again... why does Europe tax almost 50% of the income from the middle class? If taxing the wealthy worked, why hasn't that happened in all of Europe? Or anywhere else for that matter?

It never does. They will have to take the money from the poor and middle class, just like anywhere else they have tried it.

Now that is funny.

1. It's not yours.
3. You are greedy

It's all bullshit.

And of course the "Atlas Shrugged" mythology is that the wealthy are going to pay for it. Warren wants to institute a wealth tax. Right.... but it won't pay for anything. She will do a wealth tax, no doubt.... but it won't bring in the money for all these programs, and instead, they will be force to tax all of us.

Again... why does Europe tax almost 50% of the income from the middle class? If taxing the wealthy worked, why hasn't that happened in all of Europe? Or anywhere else for that matter?

It never does. They will have to take the money from the poor and middle class, just like anywhere else they have tried it.

Yes, you can kiss your houses goodbye and say hello to the high-rise 1000 ft2 apartments they live in.

And you'll be paying $6.00 for gasoline because of taxes for other shit.

Can she tell us who needs all this money ?

The only people consumed by greed are the covetous looter progs, who never earned an honest buck in their lives.
Lol that is such a tired, lame cliche about progressives. I get it though. It gives you a false sense of manliness and superiority because you are apparently very insecure otherwise.
It's no cloche....Others want to keep what you progs want to steal, and they're the "greedy" ones.

Fuck off, looter.

I don’t. I just know them paying more in taxes does not risk them losing their status.

As you know, the "rich" paying more in taxes has nothing to do with status.

In your wise opinion, what income level qualifies someone as "rich" and how much should they pay, to be their "fair share"?

I don’t. I just know them paying more in taxes does not risk them losing their status.

In your wise opinion, what income level qualifies someone as "rich"?
People who have license to be careless of money. That definitely isn’t 78% of the population.

The only people consumed by greed are the covetous looter progs, who never earned an honest buck in their lives.
Lol that is such a tired, lame cliche about progressives. I get it though. It gives you a false sense of manliness and superiority because you are apparently very insecure otherwise.
It's no cloche....Others want to keep what you progs want to steal, and they're the "greedy" ones.

Fuck off, looter.
So whose money am I trying to get and how am I doing it? Can you even explain that?

It might be a cliche, but it is true.

People who have license to be careless of money. That definitely isn’t 78% of the population.

You dodged the question.

Once again:

Posted by someone who has never held a $100 bill other than to make change for someone buying a case of beer.

Forum List

Back