Billionaire George Soros Trying To Stack the Courts, Critics Say Read more: http://w

Cheating in elections so one party can stack the courts is pretty illegal dont you think?

bump.jpg

Bump.

Cheating in elections so one party can stack the courts is pretty illegal dont you think?

Nope, it's ok when democrats do it......
I thought she was coming out against Liberal Fraud. Was I in a rare error?

corruptiondemotivationalposter.jpg

Yup, you were.

Now you do know her golden Dems are thrifty, honest and true don't you??

They would never ever steal, lie, encourage voter fraud or do anything to sway an election. (gasp) Perish the thought!!

The only folks who do that are the EVIL Reps who are controlled by big business. You know. THe same big business that donates to the Dems???

I'm sure TDM will be on any second to set you straight. LOL

Hmm, this story is very similar to Washington Times article that was posted a few days ago. So much for originality from the poster and Fox News! The duplicity shows that both the Washington Times and Fox News must of gotten to same talking point at about the same time.

Soros and liberal groups seeking top election posts in battleground states
Soros and liberal groups seeking top election posts in battleground states - Washington Times

Billionaire George Soros Trying To Stack the Courts, Critics Say
Billionaire George Soros Trying To Stack the Courts, Critics Say - FoxNews.com

What Fox News didn't say (and I'm so very surprised),,,
"Partisan officials should not be in charge of elections,” said Robert Pastor, co-director of the Center for Democracy and Election Management at American University. “Both Democrats and Republicans not only compete for power, they try to manipulate the rules to get an advantage"The Koch Brothers, like George Soros, pour millions of dollars into their favorite radical political organizations, mostly 507's that help power their ideology into power.
But in the extremist mind, it's just the other guys who are playing dirty!

Forum List

Back