Bill O'Reilly Unhinges Himself, Goes Berzerk & Wants Women In Jail For Cursing

whast the judge did is within the rules

what the girl did is act like an idiot

same as oliely

Oliely is a nutter.

the fox news people will have to riegn him in or fire him to reeducate their purposely uninformed viewers

Why do you watch him?? If you don't watch ,how can you have an informed opinion?

Your hair ball tell you he is bad,saw it in your bowl of alphabet soup?

Judge Judy would have handled it better

She would not have tolerated the fidgeting, the preening, the playing with the hair, the giggling

The young woman would have been corrected as soon as she started her little act. She was allowed to get out of control and she did

Again, it's not legal for the judge to raise bail as punishment, which was my point.

Any lawyer would tell you that.

Personally, I wouldn't curse a judge off, but it's not illegal to do so.

And she was not "drugged out" as some authoritarian RWer posted, she was just being bold and fresh, like The Bill O'Reilly says people should be.

Watch the video of it and what she really did.
Don't Ever Flip Off Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat | Dlisted

She was in contempt of court for not answering the Judges questions of what type of property she owned.
She said a lot of jewelry like Rick Ross.
Rick Ross and his jewelry
$mmgchain Rick Ross jewelry.jpg
Then she says adiós and sashayed away.
Judge calls her back and ups bail to 10,000.00.
She flipped him off and sashayed away.
Judge then calls her back and asked her "Did you say fuck me"? She says yes, then the Judge sentenced her to 30 days in jail.

Yes it was legal what the Judge did.
She was in contempt of court and what the Judge did was legal.
She not only, did not answer the questions, she was disrespectful in the court and got what she deserved.
She did not take anything seriously as well as being disrespectful.
She got exactly what she deserved.

Again, it's not legal for the judge to raise bail as punishment, which was my point.

And she was not "drugged out" as some authoritarian RWer posted, she was just being bold and fresh, like The Bill O'Reilly says people should be.

Really? She looks like she was strung out. And please show me where raising of bail is not legal under florida state law.
Bail is set based on the crime. There's a range of amounts, just like the sentence.

He raised the bail on her simply a punishment.

She looks fine to me, not strung out, she was coherent and walked aright.

I guess you haven't seen strung out people before, have you?

What you witness in that young woman was not a person strung out on anything, you simply witness a very rude woman without respect for anything.

Might be wrong, might be immoral, but illegal....not-so-much.

Last edited:
30 days?

She should have gotten 3 years.

30 days?

She should have gotten 3 years.
Naw, that would be way too much.

Just bring her back in front of the Judge after 30 days and demand an apology.

If she refuses to apologize.......send her back for another 30 days.

Repeat every 30 days until she gives in.
.......... :cool:
Really?!?!

Man I'm so glad you RWers AREN'T in charge.

That's not justice, that's more like vigilantism.

Everything is based on how you feel about it, not on what's the written and expressed law.

She was in contempt of court for not answering the Judges questions of what type of property she owned.
View attachment 24343
Judge then calls her back and asked her "Did you say fuck me"? She says yes, then the Judge sentenced her to 30 days in jail.

She not only, did not answer the questions, she was disrespectful in the court and got what she deserved.
Actually, after reviewing the tape in it's entirely, which I haven't seen in the media anywhere, the judge was w/i his right.

She provoked the judge. I must say, it was kinda funny, she didn't take the thing seriously at all.

To be honest, I guess my reaction was based on Bill-O's nonsense, I didn't like it.

So I take back my previous sentiments. I reacted, not responded.

Whoops!

Thanks for posting this Peach, it set me straight.

Last edited:
Oliely is a nutter.

the fox news people will have to riegn him in or fire him to reeducate their purposely uninformed viewers

Why do you watch him?? If you don't watch ,how can you have an informed opinion?

Your hair ball tell you he is bad,saw it in your bowl of alphabet soup?

I have read and seen him over about 20 years now adn hes a real big fool who makes money off of clowns like you.

View attachment 24343

Actually, after reviewing the tape in it's entirely, which I haven't seen in the media anywhere, the judge was w/i his right.

She provoked the judge. I must say, it was kinda funny, she didn't take the thing seriously at all.

To be honest, I guess my reaction was based on Bill-O's nonsense, I didn't like it.

So I take back my previous sentiments. I reacted, not responded.

Whoops!

Thanks for posting this Peach, it set me straight.

Your a class act dude

Forum List

Back