Bill O'Reilly Says The Holy Spirit Told Him To Write "Killing Jesus"

WOW! There are quite few envious people who do not like one to be successful earning substantial amount of money. The other group is the terrified one who hates the exposure when light is shed on machinations behind the scenes.

The Holy Spirit of bank account increases...that is.....
He says all revenues from website and books go to charity. It is a good thing then that the bank account increases.
Since charities can be a tax write off...

Another reason to get rid of our tax law for a new one.
Even if there was so tax write off O'Reilly would still give to his charities.
If I was as great of a sinner as he, I would also....

WOW! There are quite few envious people who do not like one to be successful earning substantial amount of money. The other group is the terrified one who hates the exposure when light is shed on machinations behind the scenes.
Seems that us that actually listen to the philosophy of Jesus Christ do have an opinion of those sinners that like to accumulate great wealth...thus proving that Bill is no true Christian...

He says all revenues from website and books go to charity. It is a good thing then that the bank account increases.
Of course. That's why he's worth over $85 million. :rofl:
Well, he makes $10 mil/year at the TV network. If you are not a fuck-up it accumulates.
It seems like more than a person needs...
Envy???

Seems that us that actually listen to the philosophy of Jesus Christ do have an opinion of those sinners that like to accumulate great wealth...thus proving that Bill is no true Christian...
Do not judge lest ye be judged.

You can't buy your way into heaven.
What sins has he done?

The tides are caused by the gravitational interaction between the Earth and its Satellite the moon....someone tell Bill.....
OMG! Either you are unable to think or you are spinning things. The reference to the tides as I see it is a reference that there are no coincidences. Since O'Reilly professes to be a Christian his reference was to the creation of "Earth and Heavens" including heavenly bodies such as the Moon, planets and the galaxies and all in all the Universe.

It is amazing how he can write books offering nothing new, but they instantly become massive best sellers.

His stupid books Killing Kennedy and Killing Lincoln offered nothing but the standard typical historical account. The Killing Kennedy book foolishly buys into Oswald being the lone assassin.

What sins has he done?
Wealth accumulation is his master....

Do not judge lest ye be judged.
Then stop the whole deal if that is the case, along with religions....

Actually, the tides comment was just about Bill O'Reilly being someone who is pretty ignorant of the most basic of physical forces. He might have all the money in the world, but he's still a moron.

Having great wealth is not a sin.
Putting material things above God is a sin and many rich people do do that.

The Holy Spirit told me:

"did you know Fox network has a really dumb arrogant Irish TV host"

I said to the Holy Spirit: "oh really ?"

Holy Spirit said : "no O'Reilly....Bill O'Reilly

Actually, the tides comment was just about Bill O'Reilly being someone who is pretty ignorant of the most basic of physical forces. He might have all the money in the world, but he's still a moron.
He is also focused on his audience the coveted "Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder" population group...

Of course. That's why he's worth over $85 million. :rofl:
Well, he makes $10 mil/year at the TV network. If you are not a fuck-up it accumulates.
It seems like more than a person needs...
Envy???
Fucking-tides-How-do-they-work.jpg

What sins has he done?

So you know him personally in order to know that?
You are assuming if you do not know him personally.

What sins has he done?
He must be a liberal politician then....

What sins has he done?
As long as he doesn't get his wealth by oppressing and plundering the poor or stealing what's wrong with that? If wealth accumulation is what makes him happy….
"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness " Remember that one? (Declaration of Independence)

Forum List

Back