Bill O'Reilly Says The Holy Spirit Told Him To Write "Killing Jesus"

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Bil-OReilly-Facebook.jpg

Bill O'Reilly feels that the Holy Spirit spoke to him, and gave him the idea of writing "Killing Jesus".

On 60 Minutes the other day he was being interviewed about his popular book, that was also basis for a movie. He says he got his inspiration from the Holy Spirit. Of course his liberal host began questioning his sanity saying; "You must think you're the chosen one...".

This shows the utter ignorance of the interviewer when they make such a statement. The Holy Spirit is God's presence on Earth. He doesn't speak to us but through the Holy Spirit. And one doesn't have to be special to receive this information. Only those who have faith can receive it.

Whether or not O'Reilly got his ideas for the book from God is debatable. I'm not gonna tell him he didn't. I wish I had gotten that message, because it's been a top seller for a long time.

Bill O Reilly Says Holy Spirit Inspired Controversial New Book Killing Jesus

Bil-OReilly-Facebook.jpg

Bill O'Reilly feels that the Holy Spirit spoke to him, and gave him the idea of writing "Killing Jesus".

On 60 Minutes the other day he was being interviewed about his popular book, that was also basis for a movie. He says he got his inspiration from the Holy Spirit. Of course his liberal host began questioning his sanity saying; "You must think you're the chosen one...".

This shows the utter ignorance of the interviewer when they make such a statement. The Holy Spirit is God's presence on Earth. He doesn't speak to us but through the Holy Spirit. And one doesn't have to be special to receive this information. Only those who have faith can receive it.

Whether or not O'Reilly got his ideas for the book from God is debatable. I'm not gonna tell him he didn't. I wish I had gotten that message, because it's been a top seller for a long time.

On 60 minutes the other day?
That interview was back in Oct. of 2013.

Bil-OReilly-Facebook.jpg

That's another day.....

Well, God told me if you people don't send me 100 dollars each he'll kill us all. So, you better get on it.

And I promise to do good with that money, trust me.

Bil-OReilly-Facebook.jpg

Are you nitpicking?
Let me use a quote here: "What difference does it make?"

Bil-OReilly-Facebook.jpg

The tides are caused by the gravitational interaction between the Earth and its Satellite the moon....someone tell Bill.....

Forum List

Back