Bill O'Reilly is hilarious!

Here you go again -

You make a silly comment which does NOTHING to prove your point of view (Bill being a 'perv'), when when called on it, you resort to another fallacy -

I said he was a perv in the context of him being self-righteous. Totally appropriate when talking about someone who likes to pretend he's holier than thou.

Instead of defending your point of view; you're simply trying to insult me. Could be ad hominem, too. :)

And what's ad hominem, hon, about responding to someone saying my arguments are silly when he's totally missed what I was saying?

Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmy.... Darin did it firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssst!!! lol... :thewave:

I said he was a perv in the context of him being self-righteous. Totally appropriate when talking about someone who likes to pretend he's holier than thou.

Holier than thou? wtf? That's not the point here. That's you shifting the point.

And what's ad hominem, hon, about responding to someone saying my arguments are silly when he's totally missed what I was saying?

Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmy.... Darin did it firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssst!!! lol... :thewave:

It's you trying to dismiss my comments about your taking shit off topic as "Darin just doesn't get it"

You're rather easy today, brother.

Holier than thou? wtf? That's not the point here. That's you shifting the point.

It's you trying to dismiss my comments about your taking shit off topic as "Darin just doesn't get it"

You're rather easy today, brother.

Awwwwwwwwww...come on, dude... I thought that was pretty funny. And nothing off-topic about O'Reilly being holier than thou. Goes with the package.

And even if I were shifting the point, love, this is a messageboard... threads shift all the time. Pfffffffffffffffft! :thanks:

Awwwwwwwwww...come on, dude... I thought that was pretty funny. And nothing off-topic about O'Reilly being holier than thou. Goes with the package.

And even if I were shifting the point, love, this is a messageboard... threads shift all the time. Pfffffffffffffffft! :thanks:

Translation: I really don't have anything specific about O'Reilly - I can't counter anything he says - I just don't like him.

Big deal.

:-/

BIll is awesome. He will not spew the neocon (globalist fascist) or the liberal (globalist communist) line. He's basically for the people.

Why would I need to state the obvious? Go bother Trob and Avitar with the same questions.... they don't like him either. :spank3:

There's a distinction between not liking someone and flying off the handle in you're hyperpartisan diatribe of name calling.

What is wrong with michael savage. I have listened to him a couple of times and he seem right for the most part. Do him an bill have a nasty spat going on?

Originally Posted by jillian:

Why would I need to state the obvious? Go bother Trob and Avitar with the same questions.... they don't like him either.

Thats true jillian, speaking for myself only, and your point is...........what?

Bill O'reilly is a "shock jock".

He can be entertaining, but mostly he's an embarrassment to journalist.

I use to watch him often, not much anymore.:sleep:

Bill O'Reilly is not a journalist.

Granted, liberals have no idea what a journalist is because it's so hard to tell from what the AP publishes, but he ain't one and doesn't pretend to be.

What is wrong with michael savage. I have listened to him a couple of times and he seem right for the most part. Do him an bill have a nasty spat going on?

They're in a battle for "populist icon" of the year.

Bill O'Reilly is not a journalist.

Granted, liberals have no idea what a journalist is because it's so hard to tell from what the AP publishes, but he ain't one and doesn't pretend to be.

We agree then, Bill isn't a journalist, but he IS an embarrassment.

Just curious, what do YOU think Bill is pretending to be?

Forum List

Back