Bill O’Reilly discovers violence – and palm trees – in Wisconsin

well 90% of what you had on your video I had no idea of who was who, and not being there it's really hard to know exactly who said what and why. My question is why is it OK for your people to come into a crowd and smart mouth and then cry about what happens, but a young lady can't go to a tea party event and say nothing, just wants to let the speaker see her sign and she ends up on the ground with a high ranking republican's foot on her head and has to be told to stop.

The truth is fox missrepots so much it's sad, and never do they make that mistake towards a republican or what they say. It's no news that FOX is not a news station, its a right wing propaganda site, nothing more. Seldom do they ever correct it even when brought to their attention.

well 90% of what you had on your video I had no idea of who was who, and not being there it's really hard to know exactly who said what and why. My question is why is it OK for your people to come into a crowd and smart mouth and then cry about what happens, but a young lady can't go to a tea party event and say nothing, just wants to let the speaker see her sign and she ends up on the ground with a high ranking republican's foot on her head and has to be told to stop.

The truth is fox missrepots so much it's sad, and never do they make that mistake towards a republican or what they say. It's no news that FOX is not a news station, its a right wing propaganda site, nothing more. Seldom do they ever correct it even when brought to their attention.
just keep repeating the lie
maybe you can fool the weak minded, like you've been fooled

Correct. FOXNews has no problem with it either as they have legions of people like DiveCon here who will lap it up and defend them like a loyal dog.

Just a couple of weeks ago they got busted playing footage from last years CPAC straw poll to make it look like they were upset Ron Paul won. You would think that would upset the Tea Partiers but nope their precious FOX just "made a mistake."

Correct. FOXNews has no problem with it either as they have legions of people like DiveCon here who will lap it up and defend them like a loyal dog.

Just a couple of weeks ago they got busted playing footage from last years CPAC straw poll to make it look like they were upset Ron Paul won. You would think that would upset the Tea Partiers but nope their precious FOX just "made a mistake."
no, you

In the top of the footage of the "palm trees" it clearly says "UNION PROTESTS" Not "MADISON PROTESTS"

You idiots have nothing on this one. I'll admit Fox makes mistakes but I don't believe this is one of them.

Aren't they having a discussion about the Union protests in Wisconsin? Why would O'Reilly's show choose to air protest footage from California?

I'll tell you why, because they needed footage of protesters acting violently, and wanted to give their audience the impression that is what was happening in Wisconsin.

This is sad and shameful "reporting".

you_are_correct_sir.jpg

Actually, (shocking tho it may be), RDD is wrong.... again.

Firstly: They talked about Union protests in both WI and CA.

Secondly, O'Reilly - nor any other pundit - picks the footage they show... that is done by the production team. O'R probably (and I can't say for sure because I don't know how his show operates but i know how most operate) didn't even see the footage. Pundits rely on the production team to pick appropriate file footage. (File footage - any clips that portray the story).

Hardly shameful.... a tad sloppy, maybe... nothing more... and... on any given day, you could say the same thing about almost every news station - including the BBC.

(Hands back 'gotcha') Keep this for another occasion.

Aren't they having a discussion about the Union protests in Wisconsin? Why would O'Reilly's show choose to air protest footage from California?

I'll tell you why, because they needed footage of protesters acting violently, and wanted to give their audience the impression that is what was happening in Wisconsin.

That is what's happening

you_are_correct_sir.jpg

Secondly, O'Reilly - nor any other pundit - picks the footage they show... that is done by the production team. O'R probably (and I can't say for sure because I don't know how his show operates but i know how most operate) didn't even see the footage. Pundits rely on the production team to pick appropriate file footage. (File footage - any clips that portray the story).

Hardly shameful.... a tad sloppy, maybe... nothing more... and... on any given day, you could say the same thing about almost every news station - including the BBC.

They are weaving a narrative. It's obvious.

It's file footage. Meaningless background shit... All the media do it... and lots of them use clips that an intelligent person says 'WTF' at.

Fact remains, RDD accused O'R... you said he was right. You were both wrong.

:eusa_angel:

It's file footage. Meaningless background shit... All the media do it... and lots of them use clips that an intelligent person says 'WTF' at.

It's not "meaningless background shit" ... it's there for a reason.

It's file footage... of union protests... it's a representation. It is not for anything more than that.

People who want to analyse the media, really, really, really should educate themselves on how it actually works. Just sayin'.

It's file footage... of union protests... it's a representation. It is not for anything more than that.

People who want to analyse the media, really, really, really should educate themselves on how it actually works. Just sayin'.

Yes ... file footage ... and it's a representation ... of angry protestors getting physical ... to help along the FOXNews narrative about the WI protestors.

Forum List

Back