Bill O’Reilly discovers violence – and palm trees – in Wisconsin

Are you denying that there is a recall effort in effect?
its in response to the already ACTIVE recall efforts for the dems
but yeah they are trying

Well no shit. That sounds exactly like what I was saying to you.
i'm saying there is already an ACTIVE recall effort to recall the runaway dems
and the dems are responding by calling for this and it is likely to FAIL
btw, it is expect to take MONTHS to get them

Yes, tell me again about the context in which Scott Walker accepted airfare and a trip to California on the Koch's dime.
really?
have some proof of that?
nope, you dont

Sure do!

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.
Don't be silly, he was only being polite.

Fake Koch: I will send you my sister to do with as you please.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding.

It's like the fascists (or corporatists, if you find that description less offensive) are not even trying anymore, isn't it?

They are so confident that their tools don't care that their leaders are liars, and you know something?

They're right!

The GOP is enpowering the forces of stupidity much as Krupp and his industrialists pals did.

I fear that, much as happened to Germany's rulung class, the GOP et al are whipping cadres of clueless angery imbeciles into a frenzy that they will not be able to control.

really?
have some proof of that?
nope, you dont

Sure do!

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.
Don't be silly, he was only being polite.

Fake Koch: I will send you my sister to do with as you please.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding.

As long as he doesn't actually do anything it's all good. Like how a John has to actually have sex with the undercover cop posing as a prostitute before they can arrest him. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Actually, (shocking tho it may be), RDD is wrong.... again.

Firstly: They talked about Union protests in both WI and CA.

Secondly, O'Reilly - nor any other pundit - picks the footage they show... that is done by the production team. O'R probably (and I can't say for sure because I don't know how his show operates but i know how most operate) didn't even see the footage. Pundits rely on the production team to pick appropriate file footage. (File footage - any clips that portray the story).

Hardly shameful.... a tad sloppy, maybe... nothing more... and... on any given day, you could say the same thing about almost every news station - including the BBC.

(Hands back 'gotcha') Keep this for another occasion.

They are weaving a narrative. It's obvious.

It's file footage. Meaningless background shit... All the media do it... and lots of them use clips that an intelligent person says 'WTF' at.

Fact remains, RDD accused O'R... you said he was right. You were both wrong.

:eusa_angel:

Once again you prove you don't know how to read. I said O'Reilly's show made the error. Never singled out that O'Reilly himself did it. Go ahead, reread my post. I GUARANTEE you will ignore that once again I've caught you in a lie and will not even admit how wrong you are AGAIN. You are a sad bitter woman.

Any onew with half a brain wold have heard O'Reill ystate that the footage was taken from “All over the country.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Any onew with half a brain wold have heard O'Reill ystate that the footage was taken from “All over the country.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPeLK3YbVQA

Yeah and you would probably need the other half of your brain to understand that what you posted was from a different part of the show then what was in the OP. Same clip, used in different context. What you posted is fine as he explains the relevancy of the clip to what he was saying. This didn't happen in the OP clip.

Yeah and you would probably need the other half of your brain to understand that what you posted was from a different part of the show then what was in the OP. Same clip, used in different context. What you posted is fine as he explains the relevancy of the clip to what he was saying. This didn't happen in the OP clip.
ya think maybe because the clip in the OP was CUT????

:rolleyes:

Cut and had a reporter added in to discuss the topic? Really? :lol:

so, that 40 some second clip was all of a 6 minute report?

idiot

idiot

LOL, do you even know what I'm saying? Better yet...what you're saying? :confused:

I'm the idiot? Why don't you tell us all again how the tax system in this country works. :lol::lol::lol:
that all you got???
fucking moron
yes you are an idiot

When all you can do is use repeated name calling combined with the fact that I have seen your intelligence on display when you "explained" to everyone how the tax system in this country works.....and were COMPLETELY wrong. How else am I suppose to react to your posts? Should I take you serious? That's just a waste of time. Keep neg repping me though, that will prove your point. :cool:

LOL, do you even know what I'm saying? Better yet...what you're saying? :confused:

I'm the idiot? Why don't you tell us all again how the tax system in this country works. :lol::lol::lol:
that all you got???
fucking moron
yes you are an idiot

When all you can do is use repeated name calling combined with the fact that I have seen your intelligence on display when you "explained" to everyone how the tax system in this country works.....and were COMPLETELY wrong. How else am I suppose to react to your posts? Should I take you serious? That's just a waste of time. Keep neg repping me though, that will prove your point. :cool:
if i actually cared, i would stop
again, fuck off

that all you got???
fucking moron
yes you are an idiot

again, fuck off

:eusa_shhh: You're only making it worse by continuing to post.

again, fuck off

:eusa_shhh: You're only making it worse by continuing to post.
no, you

idiot

So, I just read through this entire thread and, you've failed on every level.

Why don't you just admit it, instead of trying to bring up something that was said by a poster in a previous thread?

You've just shown the ultimate sign of MB weakness.......But then, your sig line shows the ultimate signs of MB weakness.

Forum List

Back